Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN! Small Anime Sketches (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@ObtuseToast
@theoncomingstorm
yes! but i may take a bit to finish them , feel free to send refs , you will get pinged when its done :3
@ObtuseToast
@theoncomingstorm
yes! but i may take a bit to finish them , feel free to send refs , you will get pinged when its done :3
@LABS107 would you be able to draw her?
@LABS107 would you be able to draw her?
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@LABS107 Sweet!
Here is my boy. In the end I ditched the fluffy collar for a regular cloak, but draw what ever is convenient for you ^^
@LABS107 Sweet!
Here is my boy. In the end I ditched the fluffy collar for a regular cloak, but draw what ever is convenient for you ^^
30160959_jECh9iRyZZUCDz0.png
@xLILM0NSTERx sorry for the huge delay, had scanner issues. He was fun to draw! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525043741988225024/716295091248955623/Scan_Pic0779.jpg[/img]
@xLILM0NSTERx sorry for the huge delay, had scanner issues. He was fun to draw!
Scan_Pic0779.jpg
@LABS107 AAHHHH! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!! i love how fluffy he is [emoji=tundra love size=1] thank you so much, and no worries onthe wait he was well worth it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] edit: oh btw how would you like me to credit you on his TH?
@LABS107

AAHHHH! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!! i love how fluffy he is thank you so much, and no worries onthe wait he was well worth it

edit: oh btw how would you like me to credit you on his TH?
@LABS107
Could I claim the last slot and send refs over pm?
@LABS107
Could I claim the last slot and send refs over pm?
Yokai.gif
@xLILM0NSTERx im labs107 on TH :D
@Wolfkai yes! ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx im labs107 on TH :D
@Wolfkai yes! ^^
@LABS107 -- Could I get a sketch of my oc?
@LABS107 -- Could I get a sketch of my oc?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose woww pretty, yes! i'll put you in the queue :>
@Pearlimose woww pretty, yes! i'll put you in the queue :>
@LABS107 -- Thank you so much! I'm really excited to see how you will draw her <3 Do you want me to send the treasure now or later?
@LABS107 -- Thank you so much! I'm really excited to see how you will draw her <3 Do you want me to send the treasure now or later?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12