Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Build Your Character Ref! [3/3 OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Could you ping me when furry pieces open up?
Could you ping me when furry pieces open up?
Oufkzg8.png
@UltraNumbed Aight, gotcha
@UltraNumbed Aight, gotcha
adfa.png
@littletoes101 do you want to be put on the general pinglist?
@littletoes101 do you want to be put on the general pinglist?
adfa.png
bump
bump
adfa.png
bump
bump
adfa.png
Hey, can you put me on the pinglist for when furry coms are up
Hey, can you put me on the pinglist for when furry coms are up
r7LsxK2.png
@DraconicSpeaker Aight!
@DraconicSpeaker Aight!
adfa.png
bump
bump
adfa.png
bump
bump
adfa.png
I'd like to snag a slot! A friend's really fallen in love with her dnd character so I want to commission some art of them for her!

FR Username and ID: Archsage, 323244
Character Name: Iltiari
Type: Human
Fullbody Cleanliness: Sketch Lines + Color
Extra References: None
Update Package Type: Package 2
Total Payment + Method: 450kt, treasure

Written Description of Character: They're gender-neutral, but trend towards appearing slighly more masculine, have grey eyes with no visible iris/pupil, white wavy hair that reaches their shoulders, and greyish-purple skin. They're tall and thin, with broad shoulders, and their right arm is completely white and made of limestone, but otherwise appears and works like a normal arm.
Any Personality Details: Their regular facial expressions usually indicate a quiet pensiveness, or sometimes vague curiosity that doubles as confusion. Charismatic and observational. Always thinks twice and reads between the lines when dealing with other people.
Any Moodboard, References, Pinterests: N/A
Any Clothing Reference: This outfit, or something like it, with a black floppy sunhat like this
Any Hair Reference: This length and style
Things of Inspiration: (similar looking characters, songs, items, etc)
Other Details / Links: They're a warlock who works for Cthulhu, and gets really into the 'dark and eldritch powers' thing
I'd like to snag a slot! A friend's really fallen in love with her dnd character so I want to commission some art of them for her!

FR Username and ID: Archsage, 323244
Character Name: Iltiari
Type: Human
Fullbody Cleanliness: Sketch Lines + Color
Extra References: None
Update Package Type: Package 2
Total Payment + Method: 450kt, treasure

Written Description of Character: They're gender-neutral, but trend towards appearing slighly more masculine, have grey eyes with no visible iris/pupil, white wavy hair that reaches their shoulders, and greyish-purple skin. They're tall and thin, with broad shoulders, and their right arm is completely white and made of limestone, but otherwise appears and works like a normal arm.
Any Personality Details: Their regular facial expressions usually indicate a quiet pensiveness, or sometimes vague curiosity that doubles as confusion. Charismatic and observational. Always thinks twice and reads between the lines when dealing with other people.
Any Moodboard, References, Pinterests: N/A
Any Clothing Reference: This outfit, or something like it, with a black floppy sunhat like this
Any Hair Reference: This length and style
Things of Inspiration: (similar looking characters, songs, items, etc)
Other Details / Links: They're a warlock who works for Cthulhu, and gets really into the 'dark and eldritch powers' thing
1 2 3 4 5