Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Tiny Drake [ 30 kt/g ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Added Uncommon & Limited breeds !
Added Uncommon & Limited breeds !
KQZXGEG.png
@Ratvork Ah! So I am not really used to the kt thing but would that mean 10 000t and 10g? If not please do correct me <3<3 I would love to get one of her please [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548167/54816668_350.png[/img] With [item=Silver Unicorn Mane] if possible! If wanted I can spend more gems fir the accessory <3<3<3
@Ratvork Ah! So I am not really used to the kt thing but would that mean 10 000t and 10g?
If not please do correct me <3<3

I would love to get one of her please
54816668_350.png
With Silver Unicorn Mane if possible! If wanted I can spend more gems fir the accessory <3<3<3
EZr6jng.png
@Battibii

Hello ! Thank you for the interest. And yes! That'd be 20 000t or 20g for the piece with the apparel if you still want it ^^ sorry I took so long to reply
@Battibii

Hello ! Thank you for the interest. And yes! That'd be 20 000t or 20g for the piece with the apparel if you still want it ^^ sorry I took so long to reply
KQZXGEG.png
Added rare and ancient breeds !
Added rare and ancient breeds !
KQZXGEG.png
@Ratvork alsjjskd took me a sec to find this thread lol

could i get these for invey and ximrel please?? i’ll probably order a couple more after these two if that’s ok,,
@Ratvork alsjjskd took me a sec to find this thread lol

could i get these for invey and ximrel please?? i’ll probably order a couple more after these two if that’s ok,,
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Satanbacons [img]https://i.imgur.com/xStgbqp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dBWJ89J.png[/img] your eyebrowed childrennnnn !!
@Satanbacons

xStgbqp.png
dBWJ89J.png

your eyebrowed childrennnnn !!
KQZXGEG.png
@Ratvork

sdfjlafelwgfjakg these are soooo cute >o<

1. Link to Chocomint!
2. He doesn't have any apparel, but would it be doable to include his skin, and if so, is that still an extra 10kt, or is it more? :3c
@Ratvork

sdfjlafelwgfjakg these are soooo cute >o<

1. Link to Chocomint!
2. He doesn't have any apparel, but would it be doable to include his skin, and if so, is that still an extra 10kt, or is it more? :3c
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
YESYESYES VERY NICE THANK YOU

sending payment now!!! ily
YESYESYES VERY NICE THANK YOU

sending payment now!!! ily
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@vinifera

Thank you so much !!! and nope, I can do skins for the base 10kt, so you’re good !
@vinifera

Thank you so much !!! and nope, I can do skins for the base 10kt, so you’re good !
KQZXGEG.png
@Ratvork

Thank you so much!! I'll send a CR for you! <3
@Ratvork

Thank you so much!! I'll send a CR for you! <3
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7