Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD Portrait/Icon Commissions
1 2 3 4
alright I wasn’t planning on opening up any kinda commissions until I had more examples of all the different services I plan on providing, but I’m broke and my cat needs medical attention and I have other medical bills to pay, so we’re just gonna start out with some simple portraits for now [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3cff0ed5e3d0fe92c6aeeecc1cc099a0/8e4c11239ce926dc-3d/s1280x1920/8f735c37faa9fa832595d7ae910ccea83a241240.png[/img] - any species (human animals, nonhuman animals, mythical creatures, DRAGONS!!, etc.) in any ‘form’ (feral, anthro, anywhere in-between) - original or fandom characters are fine. I haven't drawn for FR in a while, but dragons *in general* are a p regular subject for me, so if you'd like some draconic examples of my style, check out [url=https://dragimalsdaydreams.tumblr.com/tagged/dragon]my tumblr[/url] - I can slap a simple bg in for free (like some blocks of color or a pride flag or something), but it must be *simple* - I cross-post to tumblr, deviantart, pixiv, and furaffinity. if you don’t want your personal characters showing up on those platforms for whatever reason, let me know - you may repost or otherwise use your commission as you like. just remember to credit me as the artist, and don’t make money off of it somehow - upfront payment to my paypal - questions or commission inquiries can be sent over the message system here or to my email at ashakrich@gmail.com
alright I wasn’t planning on opening up any kinda commissions until I had more examples of all the different services I plan on providing, but I’m broke and my cat needs medical attention and I have other medical bills to pay, so we’re just gonna start out with some simple portraits for now

8f735c37faa9fa832595d7ae910ccea83a241240.png

- any species (human animals, nonhuman animals, mythical creatures, DRAGONS!!, etc.) in any ‘form’ (feral, anthro, anywhere in-between)

- original or fandom characters are fine. I haven't drawn for FR in a while, but dragons *in general* are a p regular subject for me, so if you'd like some draconic examples of my style, check out my tumblr

- I can slap a simple bg in for free (like some blocks of color or a pride flag or something), but it must be *simple*

- I cross-post to tumblr, deviantart, pixiv, and furaffinity. if you don’t want your personal characters showing up on those platforms for whatever reason, let me know

- you may repost or otherwise use your commission as you like. just remember to credit me as the artist, and don’t make money off of it somehow

- upfront payment to my paypal

- questions or commission inquiries can be sent over the message system here or to my email at ashakrich@gmail.com
Gpasq5f.png
boop
boop
Gpasq5f.png
Boop
Boop
Gpasq5f.png
boop
boop
Gpasq5f.png
boop
boop