Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Phantom's Art Shop [$/T/G]
1 2 3 4
@Enoch

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
@Enoch

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
70yj1YJ.png
@phantomdavinci

I thought it would be 500 because of the sale? Not a colored picture, just a sketch.
@phantomdavinci

I thought it would be 500 because of the sale? Not a colored picture, just a sketch.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@PhantomDaVinci No worries and thank you for getting back to me! I'd love to be on the waitlist when you get the chance, please!
@PhantomDaVinci No worries and thank you for getting back to me! I'd love to be on the waitlist when you get the chance, please!
r6J6MbS.png
@PhantomDaVinci

Awesome! I'd like a color waist up commission of these two characters x, x in a similar composition to the one you have in your example but he's playing this flute and she's watching with awe and a faint blush? 4000g right? thanks!
@PhantomDaVinci

Awesome! I'd like a color waist up commission of these two characters x, x in a similar composition to the one you have in your example but he's playing this flute and she's watching with awe and a faint blush? 4000g right? thanks!
J0RHwF8.png
@AardRinn

oh sorry! I must've misread it. I thought you'd wanted a colored waist up. Yes, it'd be 500g sorry for the confusion
@AardRinn

oh sorry! I must've misread it. I thought you'd wanted a colored waist up. Yes, it'd be 500g sorry for the confusion
70yj1YJ.png
@Vovina

Okay, I've added you to the waitlist for G/T now
@Vovina

Okay, I've added you to the waitlist for G/T now
70yj1YJ.png
@tidecaller

sure thing! Yup, that'd be 4000g, send the CR whenever you're ready :)
@tidecaller

sure thing! Yup, that'd be 4000g, send the CR whenever you're ready :)
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 3 4