Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] > siscomknight's art shop <
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheRunawayRaven

Of course!
@TheRunawayRaven

Of course!
signature2.png
[b]*Username:[/b] CosmicJello [b]*Art Style:[/b] Digital A [b]*Type:[/b] Half-body Full Color [b]*# of Characters:[/b] 1 [b]Background:[/b] Something natural-looking? [b]*References:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/5795631.andathil-levaris#19157966]Andathil![/url] [b]*Payment Method:[/b] There was mention of an art trade, otherwise I can pay in gems~ [b]*Estimated Payment:[/b] 400g/half-body art trade [b]*May I post your commission on my social media?[/b] Sure! [b]Your Social Media:[/b] @/CosmicGelatin on Twitter! [b]*Communication Channel of Preference:[/b] Google Drive or here through FR [b]Other:[/b] If you would be comfortable including his bow that would be great, but no worries if that's a bit much. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Let me know if you need more refs or info!
*Username: CosmicJello
*Art Style: Digital A
*Type: Half-body Full Color
*# of Characters: 1
Background: Something natural-looking?
*References: Andathil!
*Payment Method: There was mention of an art trade, otherwise I can pay in gems~
*Estimated Payment: 400g/half-body art trade
*May I post your commission on my social media? Sure!
Your Social Media: @/CosmicGelatin on Twitter!
*Communication Channel of Preference: Google Drive or here through FR
Other: If you would be comfortable including his bow that would be great, but no worries if that's a bit much. Let me know if you need more refs or info!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
*Username: Kaixin #226415
*Art Style: style a
*Type: flatcolor fullbody
Background: no preference really/something simple would be fine
*References: link to gallery page from the wiki
*Payment Method: item (lightning egg)
*Estimated Payment: 400kt/g
*May I post your commission on my social media? Yep!
Your Social Media: @.kaixindoodles (twitter)...my FR works, too
*Communication Channel of Preference: FR PMs (I loiter here all the time lol)
Other: I filled out this form while trying to listen in class, so let me know if something needs fixed!
*Username: Kaixin #226415
*Art Style: style a
*Type: flatcolor fullbody
Background: no preference really/something simple would be fine
*References: link to gallery page from the wiki
*Payment Method: item (lightning egg)
*Estimated Payment: 400kt/g
*May I post your commission on my social media? Yep!
Your Social Media: @.kaixindoodles (twitter)...my FR works, too
*Communication Channel of Preference: FR PMs (I loiter here all the time lol)
Other: I filled out this form while trying to listen in class, so let me know if something needs fixed!
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@CosmicJello

I'll fill out an order form for your shop! I'll also send a sketch preview within the next week or so. For clarification, is your offer also a halfbody fullcolor?

@Kaixin

Thank you for your commission and your payment! I'll send you a preview within the next week or so, and I'll send over the piece when it's finished!
@CosmicJello

I'll fill out an order form for your shop! I'll also send a sketch preview within the next week or so. For clarification, is your offer also a halfbody fullcolor?

@Kaixin

Thank you for your commission and your payment! I'll send you a preview within the next week or so, and I'll send over the piece when it's finished!
signature2.png
[quote name="PINGLIST"]@TheRunawayRaven[/quote] three traditional slots are open!
PINGLIST wrote:

three traditional slots are open!
signature2.png
Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much!!
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
Yes, I am offering a half-body, full color in return~
Yes, I am offering a half-body, full color in return~

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
*Username: Pinkdragonwings
*Art Style: Traditional
*Type: Full Colour
*# of Characters: One
Background: Blank or anything you think might look good.
*References: https://toyhou.se/5425204.avi (I will PM you the image without the watermark, if that is alright)
*Payment Method: Gems
*Estimated Payment: 90g (Let me know if you want more since she's a little complex)
*May I post your commission on my social media? Yes
Your Social Media: I don't really use it all that much but I have a Tumblr: https://winterdrake.tumblr.com/
*Communication Channel of Preference: PM
Other: No, may I leave anything else up to whatever you decide?
*Username: Pinkdragonwings
*Art Style: Traditional
*Type: Full Colour
*# of Characters: One
Background: Blank or anything you think might look good.
*References: https://toyhou.se/5425204.avi (I will PM you the image without the watermark, if that is alright)
*Payment Method: Gems
*Estimated Payment: 90g (Let me know if you want more since she's a little complex)
*May I post your commission on my social media? Yes
Your Social Media: I don't really use it all that much but I have a Tumblr: https://winterdrake.tumblr.com/
*Communication Channel of Preference: PM
Other: No, may I leave anything else up to whatever you decide?
[b]*Username:[/b] @GlitchingFlame [b]*Art Style:[/b] traditional colored fullbody! (human, ref in bio, and based on Wukong ^^) [b]*# of Characters:[/b] 1 [b]Background:[/b] n/a [b]*References:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57849687] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578497/57849687_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]*Payment Method:[/b] treasure [b]*Estimated Payment:[/b] 90kt [b]*May I post your commission on my social media?[/b] please do! and can I follow you on insta? [b]Your Social Media:[/b] @GlitchingFlame [b]*Communication Channel of Preference:[/b] ig [b]Other:[/b] Loving your art <3
*Username: @GlitchingFlame
*Art Style: traditional colored fullbody! (human, ref in bio, and based on Wukong ^^)
Background: n/a
*References:

57849687_350.png

*Payment Method: treasure
*Estimated Payment: 90kt
*May I post your commission on my social media? please do! and can I follow you on insta?
Your Social Media: @GlitchingFlame
*Communication Channel of Preference: ig
Other: Loving your art <3
Artboard-1.png
@Pinkdragonwings

Thank you very much for the commission and thank you for your swift payment! It would be great if you could PM me the reference without the watermark. I'll send you a preview probably within the next week or so!

@GlitchingFlame

May I ask some clarifying questions before I accept your commission?
Are you (username GlitchingFlame) requesting this commission for user StarryFalcon, or is there another reason why you put StarryFalcon as the username? This is just for my own clarification, it doesn't affect your request.
Do you have additional references for this character? I'd like to reflect the character accurately while retaining my artstyle, so any other references would be appreciated!
Thank you for your time! I'll get back to you soon ~
@Pinkdragonwings

Thank you very much for the commission and thank you for your swift payment! It would be great if you could PM me the reference without the watermark. I'll send you a preview probably within the next week or so!

@GlitchingFlame

May I ask some clarifying questions before I accept your commission?
Are you (username GlitchingFlame) requesting this commission for user StarryFalcon, or is there another reason why you put StarryFalcon as the username? This is just for my own clarification, it doesn't affect your request.
Do you have additional references for this character? I'd like to reflect the character accurately while retaining my artstyle, so any other references would be appreciated!
Thank you for your time! I'll get back to you soon ~
signature2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6