Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doc's Art Asylum [SHOP | CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45
@Eden064 I can do both pieces! It might take a while for the animation though, so if you can wait for a while I will be able to get them both done! Is there anything in particular you want for the animation?
@Eden064 I can do both pieces! It might take a while for the animation though, so if you can wait for a while I will be able to get them both done! Is there anything in particular you want for the animation?
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
@PlaqueDoc

Oh, lovely! I also understand why it would take a while for that, given what you mentioned in the thread as well as, y'know, the fact they're heavy to start with. ;; As for something particular I did not have anything in mind, but if you would prefer an idea given rather than coming up with it on your own, let me know and I'll work on figuring something out!

Also, is there an up charge for complexity or is it going to be the base prices listed in gems (40 & 1k)?

Thank you for your time. <3
@PlaqueDoc

Oh, lovely! I also understand why it would take a while for that, given what you mentioned in the thread as well as, y'know, the fact they're heavy to start with. ;; As for something particular I did not have anything in mind, but if you would prefer an idea given rather than coming up with it on your own, let me know and I'll work on figuring something out!

Also, is there an up charge for complexity or is it going to be the base prices listed in gems (40 & 1k)?

Thank you for your time. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Eden064 A given idea would be helpful, if you can’t figure anything out let me know and I’ll try to come up with something!

For the up charge, it’ll only be for the sketch! +5 gems should do the trick! For the animation, clean lines would be +100g so your total should come out to 1145g!

You can send the 45g payment once you receive the watermarked sketch for the full body and the 1100g payment after I send a sketch version of the animation!

How does that sound? And no problem!
@Eden064 A given idea would be helpful, if you can’t figure anything out let me know and I’ll try to come up with something!

For the up charge, it’ll only be for the sketch! +5 gems should do the trick! For the animation, clean lines would be +100g so your total should come out to 1145g!

You can send the 45g payment once you receive the watermarked sketch for the full body and the 1100g payment after I send a sketch version of the animation!

How does that sound? And no problem!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
@PlaqueDoc

Understood! The only thing I can think of right now is it starting with them looking surprised, crest raised high and slightly forward, then have them turning (like in your example) with the crest being lowered and a wide grin plastered on their face.

I also completely forgot about the 100 G, thank you for the reminder! Regarding payment, would you be comfortable if I sent it along all at once rather than breaking it into parts? Or, instead of one with the whole, one 45 G and a second with the 1100 G, prior to the watermarked image being sent?

If not, I'll go about it as stated!
@PlaqueDoc

Understood! The only thing I can think of right now is it starting with them looking surprised, crest raised high and slightly forward, then have them turning (like in your example) with the crest being lowered and a wide grin plastered on their face.

I also completely forgot about the 100 G, thank you for the reminder! Regarding payment, would you be comfortable if I sent it along all at once rather than breaking it into parts? Or, instead of one with the whole, one 45 G and a second with the 1100 G, prior to the watermarked image being sent?

If not, I'll go about it as stated!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Eden064 Okay! Sounds good! And yeah, sending it together is fine! I’ll start on your order as soon as I can!
@Eden064 Okay! Sounds good! And yeah, sending it together is fine! I’ll start on your order as soon as I can!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif