Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | <•Vivids Dragon Commissions!• OP
1 2 3
[b]COMISSIONS OPEN![/b] [indent] Long time no see! Opened commissions awhile ago and wasn’t able to keep with it but now I have a little more free time. Doing cash this time around as this is the only way I’ll be able to make my income for a temp amount of time. Keeping some old info as it’s still relevant[/indent] [indent][b]What I will draw:[/b][/indent] [indent][indent]-Any dragon from your lair! -Dragon gijinkas [/indent][/indent] [indent][b]What I won’t draw:[/b][/indent] [indent][indent]-Dragons from other users lairs without their permission -Fanart dragons (meaning dragons in fan gear) -Nsfw -Extreme Gore [/indent][/indent] [b][u]Examples/Pricing![/u][/b] -these prices are for full body but I am open to doing headshots for 2$ and half-body for 5$ LINED/headshots 3$ and half-body 7$ COLORED- [img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/922/ILabeg.png[/img] [img] https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/923/cPbpst.jpg[/img] [img] https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/923/G8WdpK.png[/img] [img] https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/924/CXFiv9.jpg[/img][img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/924/H52DC9.jpg[/img] -dragon ex old sorry don’t have any current ones on me atm!- [indent] >I’ll tell you what it’d cost beforehand but I would like to be sent the payment before I send you the drawing. If you can’t pay right away that’s fine but I will only send the art once I receive the payment. >Flat color backgrounds are free to add! >Additional characters half of the LISTED price. NO MORE than 2 >Prices negotiable because I understand money’s been tight for a lot of people as of late >Refunds for commissions I do not finish[/indent] [u][b]Feel free to ask questions or if you want me to elaborate on something![/b][/u]
COMISSIONS OPEN!

Long time no see! Opened commissions awhile ago and wasn’t able to keep with it but now I have a little more free time. Doing cash this time around as this is the only way I’ll be able to make my income for a temp amount of time. Keeping some old info as it’s still relevant

What I will draw:
-Any dragon from your lair!
-Dragon gijinkas
What I won’t draw:
-Dragons from other users lairs without their permission
-Fanart dragons (meaning dragons in fan gear)
-Nsfw
-Extreme Gore

Examples/Pricing!
-these prices are for full body but I am open to doing headshots for 2$ and half-body for 5$ LINED/headshots 3$ and half-body 7$ COLORED-
ILabeg.png
cPbpst.jpg
G8WdpK.png
CXFiv9.jpgH52DC9.jpg
-dragon ex old sorry don’t have any current ones on me atm!-

>I’ll tell you what it’d cost beforehand but I would like to be sent the payment before I send you the drawing. If you can’t pay right away that’s fine but I will only send the art once I receive the payment.
>Flat color backgrounds are free to add!
>Additional characters half of the LISTED price. NO MORE than 2
>Prices negotiable because I understand money’s been tight for a lot of people as of late
>Refunds for commissions I do not finish

Feel free to ask questions or if you want me to elaborate on something!
NLdJQtw.png
Disregard this comment
Disregard this comment
NLdJQtw.png
bump!
bump!
tiZaQ2.png
DISREGARD THIS INFO FOR 2021. I will not being doing scenic BG and their prices are listed in main post I’ll just add it separately: [b]Backgrounds:[/b] >Plain: Free! >Pattern of your choice(ex:stripes, dots[can be plain dot or something like cat heads or flowers], flannel) : 100t >Element background (Element symbol of your lair or your dragon): 100t >Design of your choice (ex: galaxy, clouds, floral) : 300t >Simple landscape (only for full bodies): 3,000t or 3g [u]And if you’d like, here is a simple request sheet! This would just make it easier for me to make sure I do everything requested:[/u] [code] [b]User:[/b] [b]Where you’d like the finished piece sent to (either Instagram or email):[/b] [b]How many dragons you’d like to request (max 3):[/b] [b]Would you like a scene of your dragons interacting or individual:[/b] [b]Link to your dragon:[/b] [b]Background (ex: Plain red background, Elemental background):[/b] [b]Version you’d like (ex. Chibi Sketched/Headshot, Normal Lined/Fullbody):[/b] [b](Optional) Tell me a bit about your dragons personality!:[/b] [b]May I post the finished piece to my Instagram?:[/b] [b]Additional info/questions:[/b][/code]
DISREGARD THIS INFO FOR 2021. I will not being doing scenic BG and their prices are listed in main post

I’ll just add it separately:

Backgrounds:
>Plain: Free!
>Pattern of your choice(ex:stripes, dots[can be plain dot or something like cat heads or flowers], flannel) : 100t
>Element background (Element symbol of your lair or your dragon): 100t
>Design of your choice (ex: galaxy, clouds, floral) : 300t
>Simple landscape (only for full bodies): 3,000t or 3g

And if you’d like, here is a simple request sheet! This would just make it easier for me to make sure I do everything requested:
Code:
[b]User:[/b] [b]Where you’d like the finished piece sent to (either Instagram or email):[/b] [b]How many dragons you’d like to request (max 3):[/b] [b]Would you like a scene of your dragons interacting or individual:[/b] [b]Link to your dragon:[/b] [b]Background (ex: Plain red background, Elemental background):[/b] [b]Version you’d like (ex. Chibi Sketched/Headshot, Normal Lined/Fullbody):[/b] [b](Optional) Tell me a bit about your dragons personality!:[/b] [b]May I post the finished piece to my Instagram?:[/b] [b]Additional info/questions:[/b]
NLdJQtw.png
Bump!
Bump!
@dextraldragon @nauseouswaves thank you <3
@dextraldragon @nauseouswaves thank you <3
NLdJQtw.png
Bump but also a friendly reminder so you don't underprice yourself: 1,000 treasure equals 1 gem, not 100tr to 1 gem
Bump but also a friendly reminder so you don't underprice yourself: 1,000 treasure equals 1 gem, not 100tr to 1 gem
KuKHYpT.png
@TheDungeonMaster thank you!! I was having a lot of difficulty converting prices so I appreciate the advice.
@TheDungeonMaster thank you!! I was having a lot of difficulty converting prices so I appreciate the advice.
NLdJQtw.png
Bump
Bump
NLdJQtw.png
Bunp
Bunp
Z2lj1wu.png
Twitter: RachelsQuill
wishlist
My Art Shop
1 2 3