Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragons'n Doodles -Temporarily Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Firnenfire - Yup, I'll let you know when I'm open! @Ranthimi - Thank you so much for your patience while life was so busy ;o; Here is the coloured version; I wasn't sure if you wanted their character eyes or their dragon eyes? Obviously I'm very happy to change whatever you'd like, I want this to be as you envisioned it! [quote=Ranthimi] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oDSZ3l0.png[/img][/quote]
@Firnenfire - Yup, I'll let you know when I'm open!

@Ranthimi - Thank you so much for your patience while life was so busy ;o; Here is the coloured version; I wasn't sure if you wanted their character eyes or their dragon eyes? Obviously I'm very happy to change whatever you'd like, I want this to be as you envisioned it!
Ranthimi wrote:
oDSZ3l0.png
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky ...I feel so stupid for not noticing that Hange's goggles/glasses are missing until just now, I have no idea how I missed that before [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] I'll give you extra compensation for going back and fixing it since I really should have noticed it in the lineart phase (I have an unhatched Arcane egg lying around if that's sufficient? If not I'll find something else) but other than that it's absolutely amazing! I was definitely thinking character eye colors for this, though, thank you for asking! EDIT: I probably missed it because I just assumed they were wearing their goggles up like they do sometimes and since I forgot to mention specifically what changes I wanted, I do want to specify that would be the preferable addition! Thank you so much again and sorry for all the trouble!
@Dursky ...I feel so stupid for not noticing that Hange's goggles/glasses are missing until just now, I have no idea how I missed that before I'll give you extra compensation for going back and fixing it since I really should have noticed it in the lineart phase (I have an unhatched Arcane egg lying around if that's sufficient? If not I'll find something else) but other than that it's absolutely amazing! I was definitely thinking character eye colors for this, though, thank you for asking!

EDIT: I probably missed it because I just assumed they were wearing their goggles up like they do sometimes and since I forgot to mention specifically what changes I wanted, I do want to specify that would be the preferable addition! Thank you so much again and sorry for all the trouble!
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
is this open ?
is this open ?
@Dursky
ppst,, can u give me a ping if you reopen? ;w;
@Dursky
ppst,, can u give me a ping if you reopen? ;w;
7qCl3Ny.png
@Ranthimi

I'm so so sorry for the delay, work is very very crazy right now since I work in medicine and... yeah XD

Reading your post, did you want the goggles on or off? I have a version with them on, but wasn't quite sure which you wanted; of course I'm happy to draw them off!

@FrostDragon1989 & @amble - I can add you post to the pinglist, yes!
@Ranthimi

I'm so so sorry for the delay, work is very very crazy right now since I work in medicine and... yeah XD

Reading your post, did you want the goggles on or off? I have a version with them on, but wasn't quite sure which you wanted; of course I'm happy to draw them off!

@FrostDragon1989 & @amble - I can add you post to the pinglist, yes!
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky thank you so much!!! I don't mind delays at all, I know life and work can get the better of all of us at times~ and that version is WONDERFUL, thank you for fixing it! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] I don't need any more modifications made, it looks great, so I can say you can officially accept the payment now! Sorry for the trouble, and I'm still willing to send the extra compensation if you'd like!
@Dursky thank you so much!!! I don't mind delays at all, I know life and work can get the better of all of us at times~ and that version is WONDERFUL, thank you for fixing it! I don't need any more modifications made, it looks great, so I can say you can officially accept the payment now! Sorry for the trouble, and I'm still willing to send the extra compensation if you'd like!
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11