Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ` ` JayJem's PAINTING Commissions [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JayJem That’s all right, if an FR currency slot opens up again, can you ping me? Thanks. :)
@JayJem That’s all right, if an FR currency slot opens up again, can you ping me? Thanks. :)
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
@JayJem
I am so sorry for the late answer ;w; I'm glad I could get a slot though thank you very much, just tell me if this ok and how much

What size do you want the piece to be? (Headshot, Bust, etc): Waist up
How many characters?: 2
Character Refs: Here they are <3 they're an Espeon and a Luxray gijinkas respectively so that'd explain the ears and eyes and that XDDU also if it's not too bothersome the thing in her necklace is one of those tiny bottle charms (like this but white sand)
Do you have a specific pose or color scheme in mind?: Something adorable/love-y like resting their forehead together or him kissing her forehead asfsgh
Do you want a specific background?: nah it can be as simple as you want
Are you okay with 3d effects and blurs? yep
Are you okay with me posting the finished piece to social media?: yep!
Do you plan to post this to toyhouse?: also yes if I can please ;w;
@JayJem
I am so sorry for the late answer ;w; I'm glad I could get a slot though thank you very much, just tell me if this ok and how much

What size do you want the piece to be? (Headshot, Bust, etc): Waist up
How many characters?: 2
Character Refs: Here they are <3 they're an Espeon and a Luxray gijinkas respectively so that'd explain the ears and eyes and that XDDU also if it's not too bothersome the thing in her necklace is one of those tiny bottle charms (like this but white sand)
Do you have a specific pose or color scheme in mind?: Something adorable/love-y like resting their forehead together or him kissing her forehead asfsgh
Do you want a specific background?: nah it can be as simple as you want
Are you okay with 3d effects and blurs? yep
Are you okay with me posting the finished piece to social media?: yep!
Do you plan to post this to toyhouse?: also yes if I can please ;w;
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@fiShCUstArD Will do!! Thank you for the interest :)

@EifiCopper Ahhh no worries xD The other person hasn't posted their form yet either haha. If they don't get back to me in like? Another day though? I'll probably open up that slot.

OOOOOH Gijinkas!! Those are so cool ahhhh, I love them!!! I wish I had regular emojis on here to react to them lol (the dragon ones don't quite do it for me ;_;) They are so freaking cool though I love the designs~

Ahhh those bottle charms !! Very pretty, I will be sure to add it!!

That pose is very soft uwu And yes you're totally allowed to post it to toyhouse !! I just ask that everyone credit my account on there so I can keep track of what I made!! It's also JayJem.

This is perfect though!! Since it's 2 charas the price is doubled, so it's 15$/1500G/1500kT, is that ok? I won't charge extra since you don't want a detailed background and the pose should be easy
@fiShCUstArD Will do!! Thank you for the interest :)

@EifiCopper Ahhh no worries xD The other person hasn't posted their form yet either haha. If they don't get back to me in like? Another day though? I'll probably open up that slot.

OOOOOH Gijinkas!! Those are so cool ahhhh, I love them!!! I wish I had regular emojis on here to react to them lol (the dragon ones don't quite do it for me ;_;) They are so freaking cool though I love the designs~

Ahhh those bottle charms !! Very pretty, I will be sure to add it!!

That pose is very soft uwu And yes you're totally allowed to post it to toyhouse !! I just ask that everyone credit my account on there so I can keep track of what I made!! It's also JayJem.

This is perfect though!! Since it's 2 charas the price is doubled, so it's 15$/1500G/1500kT, is that ok? I won't charge extra since you don't want a detailed background and the pose should be easy
@JayJem
asdfkjl thank you very much for the comments haha this is the first art I'll commission about them but they're my babies aaaa
that sounds perfect! happy holidays/NotN! Take all the time you need c:
@JayJem
asdfkjl thank you very much for the comments haha this is the first art I'll commission about them but they're my babies aaaa
that sounds perfect! happy holidays/NotN! Take all the time you need c:
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@EifiCopper No problem ahhhhh!! I can't believe I'm gonna be your first comm for them asjdasdb

And thank you!! You too!! Hope you make lots of dragon cash! Also you can send payment after I send you a prelim sketch, so don't worry about it right away!
@EifiCopper No problem ahhhhh!! I can't believe I'm gonna be your first comm for them asjdasdb

And thank you!! You too!! Hope you make lots of dragon cash! Also you can send payment after I send you a prelim sketch, so don't worry about it right away!
@Phaerie I'm so sorry but since you haven't gotten back to me with a form yet (it's been 3 days) I'm gonna ask @fishcustard if they'd like it instead. I hope that's ok ;__; You can always commission me again in the future if you'd like, as your name is still on the pinglist!

@fishcustard Let me know if you want the last slot! The slot will still be discounted since you asked on the 1st.
@Phaerie I'm so sorry but since you haven't gotten back to me with a form yet (it's been 3 days) I'm gonna ask @fishcustard if they'd like it instead. I hope that's ok ;__; You can always commission me again in the future if you'd like, as your name is still on the pinglist!

@fishcustard Let me know if you want the last slot! The slot will still be discounted since you asked on the 1st.
@JayJem! I would love to take the slot, I’ll put together an order form by tomorrow!
@JayJem! I would love to take the slot, I’ll put together an order form by tomorrow!
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
@fiShCUstArD Sweet, thank you!! I'll put your name down on the slot [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@fiShCUstArD Sweet, thank you!! I'll put your name down on the slot
@Riku114 I finished your comm!! Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed [img]https://imgur.com/vrAhbZd.png[/img]
@Riku114 I finished your comm!! Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed

vrAhbZd.png
@JayJem HeCCKIN yes thats beautiful and good 10/10 man 10/10 gems well spent 10/10
@JayJem HeCCKIN yes thats beautiful and good 10/10 man 10/10 gems well spent 10/10
adfa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7