Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] NotN temp dragon busts
1 2
[center][b]NotN 2019 Temporary Art Shop[/b] [size=2]I really didn't prepare for NotN at all, so here I am, falling back on my beloved drawing tablet.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZIdrllY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/IWtXRLo.png[/img] [/center] I'm offering dragon busts like the ones above (apparel included but accents on a case-by-case basis for bribe only) for [b]700g/kt each[/b]. This price is cheaper than what they will be when I set up my proper art shop...eventually. [b]Mixed/NotN payment available.[/b] Noct eggs valued at 200g/kt each, strange chests at 20g/kt each. Order form: [br] [code] @Quintillion [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Additional details:[/b] [/code] [b]SLOTS:[/b] [s]1. WanderingTurtle (paid)[/s] 2. andromidia (paid)
NotN 2019 Temporary Art Shop

I really didn't prepare for NotN at all, so here I am, falling back on my beloved drawing tablet.

ZIdrllY.pngIWtXRLo.png

I'm offering dragon busts like the ones above (apparel included but accents on a case-by-case basis for bribe only) for 700g/kt each. This price is cheaper than what they will be when I set up my proper art shop...eventually.

Mixed/NotN payment available. Noct eggs valued at 200g/kt each, strange chests at 20g/kt each.

Order form:

Code:
@Quintillion [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Additional details:[/b]

SLOTS:

1. WanderingTurtle (paid)
2. andromidia (paid)
JBEajtP.gif
I'd like to claim one of your slots, please! @Quintillion [b]Dragon:[/b] This elegant lady here: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10236756][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102368/10236756_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] Whatever would be visible, so I assume the fillet, the pendants, and possibly the shawl. [b]Payment:[/b] 700kt, unless you want to charge more because of her Crystal gene (which I totally understand). [b]Additional details:[/b] Her bio's got some lore you can check if you'd like, but essentially Jem is the sort of older lady that ages exceptionally well, and she takes great care of her appearance. She's also an unapologetic flirt with a string of younger male admirers, but they all know never to take things seriously.
I'd like to claim one of your slots, please!

@Quintillion
Dragon: This elegant lady here:
10236756_350.png
Apparel you want included: Whatever would be visible, so I assume the fillet, the pendants, and possibly the shawl.
Payment: 700kt, unless you want to charge more because of her Crystal gene (which I totally understand).
Additional details: Her bio's got some lore you can check if you'd like, but essentially Jem is the sort of older lady that ages exceptionally well, and she takes great care of her appearance. She's also an unapologetic flirt with a string of younger male admirers, but they all know never to take things seriously.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle Oh my, she's gorgeous :0 Noted, and no need to charge more, I actually LOVE drawing crystal or facet!! She seems like quite the character, will try to incorporate that kinda personality into her sketch; would you like to see it before I start rendering?

Apologies if I reply late, gtg soon, errands/appointments and such >>;;

edit: also sorry for the double-ping!
@WanderingTurtle Oh my, she's gorgeous :0 Noted, and no need to charge more, I actually LOVE drawing crystal or facet!! She seems like quite the character, will try to incorporate that kinda personality into her sketch; would you like to see it before I start rendering?

Apologies if I reply late, gtg soon, errands/appointments and such >>;;

edit: also sorry for the double-ping!
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

Awesome, thanks! And yeah, seeing the wip sketch would be cool.

I'll go ahead and send payment in a CR and you can accept it whenever you'd like. :)

(No worries about responding late either, I'll probably only be sporadically on for the next few hours myself.)
@Quintillion

Awesome, thanks! And yeah, seeing the wip sketch would be cool.

I'll go ahead and send payment in a CR and you can accept it whenever you'd like. :)

(No worries about responding late either, I'll probably only be sporadically on for the next few hours myself.)
@Quintillion he-LLO! I'm so glad I caught this holy cow, your art is AMAZING [b]Dragon:[/b] This lovely baby [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42226668] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422267/42226668_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] The wolf pelt, the grim healer's calling, and the scarf from the breastplate (if you feel like including the antlers, please do, but I know [i]I[/i] personally hate drawing them, so you really don't have to) [b]Payment:[/b] 700kT [b]Additional details:[/b] She's gonna have dark sclera as soon as I get around to buying her a vial, so if you could include that, i'd be super happy. Also, for her expression, something serious/a snarl would be well appreciated! if you don't want to draw her wolf pelt, would you mind drawing another dragon? her wolf-ness is a big part of her lore and whatnot, so she's never really without it, and I'd prefer any art of her to include it :)
@Quintillion he-LLO! I'm so glad I caught this holy cow, your art is AMAZING
Dragon: This lovely baby

42226668_350.png

Apparel you want included: The wolf pelt, the grim healer's calling, and the scarf from the breastplate (if you feel like including the antlers, please do, but I know I personally hate drawing them, so you really don't have to)
Payment: 700kT
Additional details: She's gonna have dark sclera as soon as I get around to buying her a vial, so if you could include that, i'd be super happy. Also, for her expression, something serious/a snarl would be well appreciated!

if you don't want to draw her wolf pelt, would you mind drawing another dragon? her wolf-ness is a big part of her lore and whatnot, so she's never really without it, and I'd prefer any art of her to include it :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia Ah, gosh, thank you for the kind words qvq;; Tsillah looks fantastic, I will add you to a slot and get started soon. Would you like to see the sketch for approval?

That's fine, thank you for the understanding about the antlers, but I will try to include them nonetheless to complete the look. And yeah, the wolf pelt is definitely ok; I have drawn other pieces with it in the past and it's a fun piece of apparel to draw ^^
@andromidia Ah, gosh, thank you for the kind words qvq;; Tsillah looks fantastic, I will add you to a slot and get started soon. Would you like to see the sketch for approval?

That's fine, thank you for the understanding about the antlers, but I will try to include them nonetheless to complete the look. And yeah, the wolf pelt is definitely ok; I have drawn other pieces with it in the past and it's a fun piece of apparel to draw ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion I'd love to see the sketch! I'm going abroad in a few weeks, so depending on how long it takes to finish, I might not be around to approve it, though.

I'll send you a PM with payment right away! Thank you!!
@Quintillion I'd love to see the sketch! I'm going abroad in a few weeks, so depending on how long it takes to finish, I might not be around to approve it, though.

I'll send you a PM with payment right away! Thank you!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@WanderingTurtle How's this sketch? Let me know if anything should be changed ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/N1uxvxC.png[/img] @andromidia Here's the sketch of Tsillah, would you like anything tweaked about the apparel/positioning/etc? c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qAUUfDJ.png[/img]
@WanderingTurtle How's this sketch? Let me know if anything should be changed ^^

N1uxvxC.png

@andromidia Here's the sketch of Tsillah, would you like anything tweaked about the apparel/positioning/etc? c:

qAUUfDJ.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion that looks amazing! If anything, I think the wolf pelt could be floofier near her cheeks and off the back of her head (the pelt apparel looks like it has a ruff of a sort), but that's it, really. The antlers look great, too, I'm so glad you drew them!!
@Quintillion that looks amazing! If anything, I think the wolf pelt could be floofier near her cheeks and off the back of her head (the pelt apparel looks like it has a ruff of a sort), but that's it, really. The antlers look great, too, I'm so glad you drew them!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@Quintillion

Oh gosh, that's awesome so far! The flower's a great touch too, it's really fitting for her! I wasn't expecting her arms to be included (but it's a definite bonus in my book), but since they are would it be too much trouble to add her bracelets and ring? It's no big deal either way since they're not very obvious anyway.

Aside from that the only change I can think of is maybe try making her eyelids half closed and/or make her eyes just a hair rounder to look more coy, but I'm not sure how either of those ideas would look so I might end up preferring this version. ^_^; Again, if it's bothersome don't stress about changing it since the art's already looking so good!
@Quintillion

Oh gosh, that's awesome so far! The flower's a great touch too, it's really fitting for her! I wasn't expecting her arms to be included (but it's a definite bonus in my book), but since they are would it be too much trouble to add her bracelets and ring? It's no big deal either way since they're not very obvious anyway.

Aside from that the only change I can think of is maybe try making her eyelids half closed and/or make her eyes just a hair rounder to look more coy, but I'm not sure how either of those ideas would look so I might end up preferring this version. ^_^; Again, if it's bothersome don't stress about changing it since the art's already looking so good!
1 2