Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Need Money/Have Art (Full!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Diplocaulus
Yes, definitely! Please do add me to your pinglist! :)
@Diplocaulus
Yes, definitely! Please do add me to your pinglist! :)
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
@Blot

H! Just letting you know that I’ve finished Colter’s and I’m moving on to yours. :)

@Blot

H! Just letting you know that I’ve finished Colter’s and I’m moving on to yours. :)

@Diplocaulus - Lovely! Very excited!
@Diplocaulus - Lovely! Very excited!
Sketchbook Thread
@Colidemon

Hi! Just an update, I've worked through the others and started on Harper! I mixed up the order of the slots in my head, sorry for the wait. >_>;
@Colidemon

Hi! Just an update, I've worked through the others and started on Harper! I mixed up the order of the slots in my head, sorry for the wait. >_>;
@Diplocaulus no problem D:
@Diplocaulus no problem D:
ryS9JAW.png
@Colidemon

I'm actually almost done with it, I'll probably have the scan for you by Monday. Sound good?
@Colidemon

I'm actually almost done with it, I'll probably have the scan for you by Monday. Sound good?
@Diplocaulus sounds great ^_^
@Diplocaulus sounds great ^_^
ryS9JAW.png
@Colidemon

.... I finished it just now actually. XD But I won't have scanner access for the high quality image until Monday, most likely. I can give you a preliminary image, though!
@Colidemon

.... I finished it just now actually. XD But I won't have scanner access for the high quality image until Monday, most likely. I can give you a preliminary image, though!
@Diplocaulus I would love to see! ^_^_^
@Diplocaulus I would love to see! ^_^_^
ryS9JAW.png
@Colidemon

I usually ask for payment before showing the art, you ok with that? You'll get the high res version on monday still of course.
@Colidemon

I usually ask for payment before showing the art, you ok with that? You'll get the high res version on monday still of course.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9