Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silly Pixels II: Closed For Now
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
@Pearlimose Thank you ;v; I'm glad the rocks are very rock, also my guilty { ? } pleasure is getting invested in other people's OCs and getting to draw them just enables me :') As always I'm glad you like it so much, and see you next time!
@Pearlimose Thank you ;v; I'm glad the rocks are very rock, also my guilty { ? } pleasure is getting invested in other people's OCs and getting to draw them just enables me :') As always I'm glad you like it so much, and see you next time!
@Pearlimose @Jaderannosaurus @crysugiix @Aztec @glendower @Kityena @Cloneclone @Roule @Alienjunk @Metus @Starmax @cuppa @Waleskayu @Curio @StarJumper @Cutinstincts @nilah @Enoch @Oceanas @Kenkou @Muttsmutt @nonaline @Mazurkas @Kamazu @macaroni33 @GlitchingGator @BioSkyFall @derek @Windows8 @Mangusto @Izuri @Axl @WolfTears @Eniqqma @Quintillion

It's way past my bed time but I'm open again! I'll be open for 32 hours this time { 24h + 12h } so you have until not next rollover, but the rollover after to get orders in!
@Pearlimose @Jaderannosaurus @crysugiix @Aztec @glendower @Kityena @Cloneclone @Roule @Alienjunk @Metus @Starmax @cuppa @Waleskayu @Curio @StarJumper @Cutinstincts @nilah @Enoch @Oceanas @Kenkou @Muttsmutt @nonaline @Mazurkas @Kamazu @macaroni33 @GlitchingGator @BioSkyFall @derek @Windows8 @Mangusto @Izuri @Axl @WolfTears @Eniqqma @Quintillion

It's way past my bed time but I'm open again! I'll be open for 32 hours this time { 24h + 12h } so you have until not next rollover, but the rollover after to get orders in!
@Phototroph
Back again <3 I'd love to snag pixels for these two if possible!
@Phototroph
Back again <3 I'd love to snag pixels for these two if possible!
@Phototroph

Hello! I wonder if you'd be willing to do a pixel of this boy of mine? c:
tbh i've been wanting to order from you for a long time ehe
@Phototroph

Hello! I wonder if you'd be willing to do a pixel of this boy of mine? c:
tbh i've been wanting to order from you for a long time ehe
BEPjgXW.png
@Phototroph -- hello nyes it's time to bless another one of my characters with a pixel
((but let me know if you'd prefer not to draw him!! thank u as always))
@Phototroph -- hello nyes it's time to bless another one of my characters with a pixel
((but let me know if you'd prefer not to draw him!! thank u as always))
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Phototroph Would like to order a pixel of this chara if possible? ^v^
@Phototroph Would like to order a pixel of this chara if possible? ^v^
JBEajtP.gif
@Alienjunk Welcome back! Oh these two look fun, I lov their smokey { ? } effects :D I can draw them for 600g/kt each!

@Kryda O: Hey nice to meet you! Lin's really neat, I'd lov to pixel him for you :> I can do it for 600g/kt!

@Pearlimose yeehaw he's a fancy boy, the blessing will be 600g/kt this time around :>

@Quintillion Sure thing! I can draw them for 600g/kt :>
@Alienjunk Welcome back! Oh these two look fun, I lov their smokey { ? } effects :D I can draw them for 600g/kt each!

@Kryda O: Hey nice to meet you! Lin's really neat, I'd lov to pixel him for you :> I can do it for 600g/kt!

@Pearlimose yeehaw he's a fancy boy, the blessing will be 600g/kt this time around :>

@Quintillion Sure thing! I can draw them for 600g/kt :>
@Phototroph CR sent!
@Phototroph CR sent!
@Alienjunk [url=https://i.imgur.com/hDUUfTa.png]Wyatt[/url] and [url=https://i.imgur.com/jEkljOV.png]Jules[/url] are done! I kinda wanted to play up the height difference so I made Jules' pixel a bit taller, these two were a lot of fun to work with! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hDUUfTa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jEkljOV.png[/img]
@Alienjunk Wyatt and Jules are done! I kinda wanted to play up the height difference so I made Jules' pixel a bit taller, these two were a lot of fun to work with!

hDUUfTa.png jEkljOV.png
@Phototroph I LOVE THEM AAHHH!! The height difference was such a lovely touch <3 I'm super glad you had a lot of fun with them!
@Phototroph I LOVE THEM AAHHH!! The height difference was such a lovely touch <3 I'm super glad you had a lot of fun with them!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25