Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing cheap moodboards ^-^
1 2
I'm making these moodboards just for fun so i'm not charging much :) they'll just be 10-15g - I might not be that active much in this sorry!
if you're interested leave a dragon/oc and tell me about their personality/theme/colours/etc - anything to help with the moodboard
examples

Done: K1llersaur x
Done: MischievousMoose x
I'm making these moodboards just for fun so i'm not charging much :) they'll just be 10-15g - I might not be that active much in this sorry!
if you're interested leave a dragon/oc and tell me about their personality/theme/colours/etc - anything to help with the moodboard
examples

Done: K1llersaur x
Done: MischievousMoose x
sQ35KLV.png
Hello there! could you possibly do one for her? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531431/53143083_350.png[/img] She is a very strict clan leader, but means well. For themes I was thinking mostly steampunk-scifi with lightning flight colors mixed in? so like that nice gold but also dark faded blue and cyan. Think treasure planet p much that.
Hello there! could you possibly do one for her?
53143083_350.png
She is a very strict clan leader, but means well.
For themes I was thinking mostly steampunk-scifi with lightning flight colors mixed in? so like that nice gold but also dark faded blue and cyan. Think treasure planet p much that.
old-oaks-2.png
Whalefall System - FR +1 - They/Them
Collecting dragons until the wind blows me away!

Old Oaks ♜ Shop ♜ Art Blog ♜ FR Blog
tumblr_inline_o0tyaa5vQZ1tqyuge_250.png

Shop_Ad.gif
@K1llersaur please do let me know if i've done anything wrong or if you want anything changed i.imgur.com/bOKLWzt.jpg , iv never seen treasure planet b4 but after looking it up for this project i think ill have a watch ^-^
@K1llersaur please do let me know if i've done anything wrong or if you want anything changed i.imgur.com/bOKLWzt.jpg , iv never seen treasure planet b4 but after looking it up for this project i think ill have a watch ^-^
sQ35KLV.png
@SunsetCatto Thats totally fine I still need to see it myself actually, it's just easier to reference that

And for changes could that filter be adjusted to only be on a couple of images or a lot more faint? and a bit more blue ? (like the blue on her main body)
Other than that it is looking great so far 'v'
@SunsetCatto Thats totally fine I still need to see it myself actually, it's just easier to reference that

And for changes could that filter be adjusted to only be on a couple of images or a lot more faint? and a bit more blue ? (like the blue on her main body)
Other than that it is looking great so far 'v'
old-oaks-2.png

Shop_Ad.gif
@K1llersaur is this any better? imgur.com/1Y7ueMd.jpg
@K1llersaur is this any better? imgur.com/1Y7ueMd.jpg
sQ35KLV.png
@SunsetCatto

Can I get one of lumi?
She likes piano music, flowers, and fairie lights. Maybe have some white trees, flowers, snow? Light pink, silver, cream-white themed colors.

https://toyhou.se/4982497.lumi-re
@SunsetCatto

Can I get one of lumi?
She likes piano music, flowers, and fairie lights. Maybe have some white trees, flowers, snow? Light pink, silver, cream-white themed colors.

https://toyhou.se/4982497.lumi-re
y4XpVjZ.png
@SunsetCatto yess! I love that
I can send the payment just tell me when 'v'
@SunsetCatto yess! I love that
I can send the payment just tell me when 'v'
old-oaks-2.png

Shop_Ad.gif
@K1llersaur whenever you're ready ^v^
@MischievousMoose oki!
@K1llersaur whenever you're ready ^v^
@MischievousMoose oki!
sQ35KLV.png
@MischievousMoose pls let me know if i need to change anything ^-^ imgur.com/nG8LmhK.jpg
@MischievousMoose pls let me know if i need to change anything ^-^ imgur.com/nG8LmhK.jpg
sQ35KLV.png
@SunsetCatto

It's perfect!
@SunsetCatto

It's perfect!
y4XpVjZ.png
1 2