Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Gems/USD] All Commissions 50% Off!
1 2 3 4
[u][b]ALL COMMISSIONS 50% OFF FOR THE NEXT 3 SALES! WILL BE TAKING GEMS AS WELL AS USD![/b][/u] I am running out of commissions to work on so trying to fill the gap by offering a sale! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ElQU0su.gif[/img][/center] [quote][indent]As you walk through the Windswept Plateau, you stumble across a particularly gaudy Ridgeback hunched over what appears to be a piece of parchment. As you watch, he puts his paw in what looks like a jar of pink glitter, slapping it across the parchment with a wide grin. Smothering whatever he was drawing in a sea of sparkles. "Perfect!" You clear your throat to get his attention, and he turns his head up to you, raising a brow. "What? You want one?" [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19388075] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193881/19388075_350.png[/img] [/url][/indent][/quote] [center][b]Hello![/b] I mostly sell art on FurAffinity but I've missed drawing FR dragons, so I've decided to reopen my art shop over here. A few things to note before we get into all the info to order from me. [LIST] [*]This shop is going to exist simultaneously as my normal commissions, so slots will be shared with commissioners from other sites. [*]My USD slots will take priority to any gem slots. [/LIST][/center] [center][b]Available Slots[/b] My current USD slots list can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GyrtiLeXE7p5Eumpcpy-2QKa4sJBVNsf5WEoRTCWZ3A/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url] [emoji=gem size=1]Gem slot: 1) Morrow 2) Hocotate 3) OPEN 4) OPEN 5) OPEN [/center] [quote=Table of Contents] 1 - Intro/Slots information (YOU ARE HERE) 2 - Examples 3 - Prices 4 - TOS 5 - Order Form[/quote]
ALL COMMISSIONS 50% OFF FOR THE NEXT 3 SALES! WILL BE TAKING GEMS AS WELL AS USD!

I am running out of commissions to work on so trying to fill the gap by offering a sale!
ElQU0su.gif
Quote:
As you walk through the Windswept Plateau, you stumble across a particularly gaudy Ridgeback hunched over what appears to be a piece of parchment. As you watch, he puts his paw in what looks like a jar of pink glitter, slapping it across the parchment with a wide grin. Smothering whatever he was drawing in a sea of sparkles. "Perfect!"

You clear your throat to get his attention, and he turns his head up to you, raising a brow. "What? You want one?"
19388075_350.png
Hello!

I mostly sell art on FurAffinity but I've missed drawing FR dragons, so I've decided to reopen my art shop over here.

A few things to note before we get into all the info to order from me.
  • This shop is going to exist simultaneously as my normal commissions, so slots will be shared with commissioners from other sites.
  • My USD slots will take priority to any gem slots.
Available Slots

My current USD slots list can be found HERE

Gem slot:
1) Morrow
2) Hocotate
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
Table of Contents wrote:
1 - Intro/Slots information (YOU ARE HERE)
2 - Examples
3 - Prices
4 - TOS
5 - Order Form
3RvEHPl.png
[center][b][u]ART EXAMPLES[/u][/b][/center] [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chimeracon][b]All of my art can be found on my FurAffinity![/b][/url] Note that my FurAffinity contains more recent examples! I will be updating the examples in this thread when I have the energy to. [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/chimeracon/folder/592731/Flight-Rising]FR Dragons in specific[/url] [b]IMPORTANT[/b] Currently all the pieces in my Flight Rising folder except one are years old, but I leave a link anyway to show that I've drawn FR before, and also because I'll post any new FR commissions I get there. So hopefully soon-ish it'll have more recent examples! [center]Recent Examples![/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ztBO7vb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IyNG3z6.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RgZWRCn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nk6nPs1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jLIe1dY.png[/img][/center] [quote=Table of Contents] 1 - Intro/Slots information 2 - Examples (YOU ARE HERE) 3 - Prices 4 - TOS 5 - Order Form[/quote]
ART EXAMPLES

All of my art can be found on my FurAffinity!
Note that my FurAffinity contains more recent examples! I will be updating the examples in this thread when I have the energy to.

FR Dragons in specific
IMPORTANT Currently all the pieces in my Flight Rising folder except one are years old, but I leave a link anyway to show that I've drawn FR before, and also because I'll post any new FR commissions I get there. So hopefully soon-ish it'll have more recent examples!
Recent Examples!

ztBO7vb.png
IyNG3z6.png
RgZWRCn.png
nk6nPs1.png
jLIe1dY.png[/center]
Table of Contents wrote:
1 - Intro/Slots information
2 - Examples (YOU ARE HERE)
3 - Prices
4 - TOS
5 - Order Form
3RvEHPl.png
[center][u][b]Pricing[/b][/u][/center] 1$=100[emoji=gem size=1] [u][b]Currently not accepting couple art![/b][/u] [b]Icons[/b] [LIST] [*]25$/2500g [*]+25$/2500g for a linking icon [*]Square-cropped drawing that is a close up of your character for icon purposes [*]Typically a close up of your character's head and neck, sometimes shoulders. Hands can be featured if they fit in the frame. [*]Can be a close up of other features, such as eyes or teeth. [*]Cannot be halfbodies or fullbodies. [*]You will receive a 500px and 100px version. Additional sizes under 500px can be made upon request. [/LIST] [b]Headshots[/b] [LIST] [*]25$/2500g [*]Neck-up full colored image of your character [*]+25$/2500g for a second character [/LIST] [b]Halfbodies[/b] [LIST] [*]30$/3000g [*]Waist-up, full colored image of your character [*]+30$/3000g for a second character [/LIST] [b]Fullbodies[/b] [LIST] [*]50$/5000g [*]Fullbody, full colored image of your character [*]+50$/5000g for a second character [/LIST] I also do ref sheets starting at 100$, I do not take gems for these. PM me if you'd be interested in that and we can hash out the details! [quote=Table of Contents] 1 - Intro/Slots information 2 - Examples 3 - Prices (YOU ARE HERE) 4 - TOS 5 - Order Form[/quote]
Pricing

1$=100

Currently not accepting couple art!

Icons
  • 25$/2500g
  • +25$/2500g for a linking icon
  • Square-cropped drawing that is a close up of your character for icon purposes
  • Typically a close up of your character's head and neck, sometimes shoulders. Hands can be featured if they fit in the frame.
  • Can be a close up of other features, such as eyes or teeth.
  • Cannot be halfbodies or fullbodies.
  • You will receive a 500px and 100px version. Additional sizes under 500px can be made upon request.

Headshots
  • 25$/2500g
  • Neck-up full colored image of your character
  • +25$/2500g for a second character

Halfbodies
  • 30$/3000g
  • Waist-up, full colored image of your character
  • +30$/3000g for a second character

Fullbodies
  • 50$/5000g
  • Fullbody, full colored image of your character
  • +50$/5000g for a second character

I also do ref sheets starting at 100$, I do not take gems for these. PM me if you'd be interested in that and we can hash out the details!
Table of Contents wrote:
2 - Examples
3 - Prices (YOU ARE HERE)
4 - TOS
5 - Order Form
3RvEHPl.png
[center][u][b]Terms Of Service[/b][/u][/center] [quote=Wills and Won'ts] [b]WILL[/b] Draw: [LIST] [*]Flight Rising dragons [*]Humanoids/Gijinkas (Will not custom design a gijinka, may turn down humanoids I feel I can't do justice to.) [*]Anthros/furries [*]Ferals [*]Pokemon [*]MLP [*]Monster/Kaiju (animal-like) [*]SIMPLE mecha/armor (ex. FNAF-style animatronics, robot prosthetics, most fantasy armor) [*]Cutesy candy gore [/LIST] [b]WON'T[/b] Draw: [LIST] [*]Anything against site rules [*]Complex mecha designs (ex. Movie-verse Transformers) [*]Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic OCs [*]Realistic gore (mild injuries are okay) [/LIST][/quote] [b]Rules for Flight Rising dragons in specific[/b] [LIST] [*] I will draw all breeds, and all genes [*]CryFace will be simplified, but I will draw them [*]SOME accents are okay, it will be a case-by-case basis. I won't draw skins. [*]At MAX 5 pieces of apparel, animal companions do not count against this number (But will cost a little bit extra if you want them included). Neither do small pieces such as bracelets and earrings. [*]If you have a dragon that's over the apparel limit and would like me to draw them with not all of their apparel, please provide a scry of them without the apparel you'd like me to exclude in the piece. [*]The 5 apparel rule can be voided if your dragon is dressed in a full matching set that's more than 5 pieces. (ex. An entire armor set.) [/LIST] [b]Rules for Commissioning me[/b] [LIST] [*]USD payments are taken through Paypal invoice ONLY [*]I will not send a sketch before payment is sent, you must pay upfront. [*]USD commissions will always take priority to gem commissions. [*]Characters must have a VISUAL reference to draw from, I do not work off description. Period. No "well I have a photo of this animal" or "well I want it to kind of look like this character". I am no good at working off descriptions... [*]I reserve the right to post any art done to any art profiles I would like to, and to use in any commissions advertisements as example pieces. [*]Wait time can vary from anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on how far down you are in the queue. Please try to limit yourself to asking once a week if you must ask. I do have a Telegram announcement channel I use for all commissions, but I am unsure how many FR users use Telegram. If you do, it is linked in my slots googledoc. [*]Extra charges may be given for complexity. [*]You will receive a sketch to approve before I color, any changes you want must be asked for here. Any changes asked to be made after this stage, or after you've already approved the sketch, will not be honored. You have one week to reply to this sketch, if you don't reply by a week then I will finish it as is. [*]EXCEPTION is if I've an error like something is the wrong color, I missed a piercing, etc. [*]Of course this does not so much apply to most FR dragon markings, as those will always be done in my own style and rarely, if ever, will match up to how EXACTLY they show up on your dragon. Let's face it folks, these dergs got some complex spots. [*]Above all BE PATIENT, I always get people their art even if it takes me a bit to get to it. If you haven't heard from me in a few weeks, that does not mean I have forgotten about you. It just means I haven't gotten to you yet. [*]If you post your art offsite (ex, Toyhouse) please don't link back to this art shop! I only use the username KingMTT on here. Almost everywhere else I go by Chimeracon. Please link credit to [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chimeracon/]my FurAffinity.[/url] Though for Toyhouse in specific I do have a TH account (also Chimeracon) you can credit to, if you prefer. [*]Onsite posts must link back to this art shop. [/LIST] [quote=Table of Contents] 1 - Intro/Slots information 2 - Examples 3 - Prices 4 - TOS (YOU ARE HERE) 5 - Order Form [/quote]
Terms Of Service
Wills and Won'ts wrote:
WILL Draw:
  • Flight Rising dragons
  • Humanoids/Gijinkas (Will not custom design a gijinka, may turn down humanoids I feel I can't do justice to.)
  • Anthros/furries
  • Ferals
  • Pokemon
  • MLP
  • Monster/Kaiju (animal-like)
  • SIMPLE mecha/armor (ex. FNAF-style animatronics, robot prosthetics, most fantasy armor)
  • Cutesy candy gore

WON'T Draw:
  • Anything against site rules
  • Complex mecha designs (ex. Movie-verse Transformers)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic OCs
  • Realistic gore (mild injuries are okay)

Rules for Flight Rising dragons in specific
  • I will draw all breeds, and all genes
  • CryFace will be simplified, but I will draw them
  • SOME accents are okay, it will be a case-by-case basis. I won't draw skins.
  • At MAX 5 pieces of apparel, animal companions do not count against this number (But will cost a little bit extra if you want them included). Neither do small pieces such as bracelets and earrings.
  • If you have a dragon that's over the apparel limit and would like me to draw them with not all of their apparel, please provide a scry of them without the apparel you'd like me to exclude in the piece.
  • The 5 apparel rule can be voided if your dragon is dressed in a full matching set that's more than 5 pieces. (ex. An entire armor set.)

Rules for Commissioning me
  • USD payments are taken through Paypal invoice ONLY
  • I will not send a sketch before payment is sent, you must pay upfront.
  • USD commissions will always take priority to gem commissions.
  • Characters must have a VISUAL reference to draw from, I do not work off description. Period. No "well I have a photo of this animal" or "well I want it to kind of look like this character". I am no good at working off descriptions...
  • I reserve the right to post any art done to any art profiles I would like to, and to use in any commissions advertisements as example pieces.
  • Wait time can vary from anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on how far down you are in the queue. Please try to limit yourself to asking once a week if you must ask. I do have a Telegram announcement channel I use for all commissions, but I am unsure how many FR users use Telegram. If you do, it is linked in my slots googledoc.
  • Extra charges may be given for complexity.
  • You will receive a sketch to approve before I color, any changes you want must be asked for here. Any changes asked to be made after this stage, or after you've already approved the sketch, will not be honored. You have one week to reply to this sketch, if you don't reply by a week then I will finish it as is.
  • EXCEPTION is if I've an error like something is the wrong color, I missed a piercing, etc.
  • Of course this does not so much apply to most FR dragon markings, as those will always be done in my own style and rarely, if ever, will match up to how EXACTLY they show up on your dragon. Let's face it folks, these dergs got some complex spots.
  • Above all BE PATIENT, I always get people their art even if it takes me a bit to get to it. If you haven't heard from me in a few weeks, that does not mean I have forgotten about you. It just means I haven't gotten to you yet.
  • If you post your art offsite (ex, Toyhouse) please don't link back to this art shop! I only use the username KingMTT on here. Almost everywhere else I go by Chimeracon. Please link credit to my FurAffinity. Though for Toyhouse in specific I do have a TH account (also Chimeracon) you can credit to, if you prefer.
  • Onsite posts must link back to this art shop.
Table of Contents wrote:
2 - Examples
3 - Prices
4 - TOS (YOU ARE HERE)
5 - Order Form
3RvEHPl.png
[center][b]Form[/b][/center] [quote] Username: Link to dragon/character ref: Type of art: (Headshot, Halfbody, Fullbody, or Artist liberty) Paying in: USD/Gems (make sure my gem slot is open!) Anything else?:[/quote] [quote=Table of Contents] 1 - Intro/Slots information 2 - Examples 3 - Prices 4 - TOS 5 - Order Form (YOU ARE HERE) [/quote]
Form
Quote:
Username:
Link to dragon/character ref:
Type of art: (Headshot, Halfbody, Fullbody, or Artist liberty)
Paying in: USD/Gems (make sure my gem slot is open!)
Anything else?:
Table of Contents wrote:
2 - Examples
3 - Prices
4 - TOS
5 - Order Form (YOU ARE HERE)
3RvEHPl.png
[center][b]Pinglist[/b][/center] I will only take pinglist requests for gem slots, my USD slots are usually open so I don't see the need for it. [quote=Gem Slot Pinglist]@Pearlimose @Lyra531 @LPSvsS @EpikBri @Kilwin [/quote]
Pinglist

I will only take pinglist requests for gem slots, my USD slots are usually open so I don't see the need for it.
Gem Slot Pinglist wrote:
3RvEHPl.png
And I'm open!
And I'm open!
3RvEHPl.png
@KingMTT -- was lowkey camping out here :'D

Username: Pearlimose
Link to dragon/character ref: Cremeudi
Type of art: Headshot -- Is it possible for me to request it as an icon style?
Paying in: Gems please~
Anything else?: Please give him lots of fluff!!

Could you also add me to your pinglist as well? Thank you~
@KingMTT -- was lowkey camping out here :'D

Username: Pearlimose
Link to dragon/character ref: Cremeudi
Type of art: Headshot -- Is it possible for me to request it as an icon style?
Paying in: Gems please~
Anything else?: Please give him lots of fluff!!

Could you also add me to your pinglist as well? Thank you~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose

Sure, I can do it in an icon style! Mostly just didn't list it on this thread just cause I didn't think it'd be a popular style over here :'D

Go ahead and send a one-way CR when you're ready and I'll add you to the list!
@Pearlimose

Sure, I can do it in an icon style! Mostly just didn't list it on this thread just cause I didn't think it'd be a popular style over here :'D

Go ahead and send a one-way CR when you're ready and I'll add you to the list!
3RvEHPl.png
@KingMTT -- Oh! I can't necessarily attest to the preferences of others on here, but I just really like how all of the icons looked over at your furaffinity :D Thank you so much in advance!
@KingMTT -- Oh! I can't necessarily attest to the preferences of others on here, but I just really like how all of the icons looked over at your furaffinity :D Thank you so much in advance!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3 4