Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Uyi's Simple Art Shop
1 2 3
now open for strange chests!
now open for strange chests!
@uyi
By any chance are you willing to draw anthro and feral OCs?
@uyi
By any chance are you willing to draw anthro and feral OCs?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

it depends i would say. im only confident in drawing draconic ferals atm, no anthros for now.

could you show me who you would like me to draw? i will either decline, or offer a discount, or full price depending on what they are.
@Joydom

it depends i would say. im only confident in drawing draconic ferals atm, no anthros for now.

could you show me who you would like me to draw? i will either decline, or offer a discount, or full price depending on what they are.
@uyi
Ohh I see I see
Would these be fine? I know they’re a bit anthro ish, but in the chibi side.
@uyi
Ohh I see I see
Would these be fine? I know they’re a bit anthro ish, but in the chibi side.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

i can give it a go! i'll offer either a headshot for 125g/131kT/5 strange chests, or a bust for 200g/210kT/8 strange chests.
@Joydom

i can give it a go! i'll offer either a headshot for 125g/131kT/5 strange chests, or a bust for 200g/210kT/8 strange chests.
@uyi
Ah great! I’d love a headshot of this bab
@uyi
Ah great! I’d love a headshot of this bab
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

i have you down on the list~ please send over half of your payment now.

is there any particular expression you would like her to have, or anything specific about the piece? i will make up what i think would be best if you don't give any specifics ^^
@Joydom

i have you down on the list~ please send over half of your payment now.

is there any particular expression you would like her to have, or anything specific about the piece? i will make up what i think would be best if you don't give any specifics ^^
@uyi
She’s a model, so anything that involves looking fashionable/sassy will do ^v^
I’ll send all the chests now if you don’t mind (since you can really half 5 anyways lol)
@uyi
She’s a model, so anything that involves looking fashionable/sassy will do ^v^
I’ll send all the chests now if you don’t mind (since you can really half 5 anyways lol)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Username: Recordzz
Dragon (link please): https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38750787
Headshot or bust: Headshot
Expression/Personality: A bit of a mischievous smirk with malice in it, maybe looking down at someone/thing? The mask’s ‘mouth’ is changed to a broad, slightly creepy smile, instead of the ‘:3’ face. Luminous has a bit of lore in their bio as well, if it helps!
Other: I’ll be paying with chests! Including a few of the cards would be great too, they don’t have to be exact or exactly the designs on the apparel piece, you can customize the cards however you want! ^^
@Uyi
Username: Recordzz
Dragon (link please): https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38750787
Headshot or bust: Headshot
Expression/Personality: A bit of a mischievous smirk with malice in it, maybe looking down at someone/thing? The mask’s ‘mouth’ is changed to a broad, slightly creepy smile, instead of the ‘:3’ face. Luminous has a bit of lore in their bio as well, if it helps!
Other: I’ll be paying with chests! Including a few of the cards would be great too, they don’t have to be exact or exactly the designs on the apparel piece, you can customize the cards however you want! ^^
@Uyi
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz

thank you for the order! once you send over half (either 3 or 4 chests) of your payment, i'll start asap~
@Recordzz

thank you for the order! once you send over half (either 3 or 4 chests) of your payment, i'll start asap~
1 2 3