Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/FRC] clerval does art (humanoid)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lunergod i can do that, but it'd probably be about 600-1000kt/g extra because of the non-human design; if you're alright with that go ahead and fill out the form! if not i totally get it

@TheMorningStar01 added! please fill out the form when you can
@Lunergod i can do that, but it'd probably be about 600-1000kt/g extra because of the non-human design; if you're alright with that go ahead and fill out the form! if not i totally get it

@TheMorningStar01 added! please fill out the form when you can
7T89c9S.gif
[b]username:[/b] themorningstar01 [b]character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design):[/b] original design [b]size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc):[/b] traditional half body [b]which example(s) you want the style to resemble:[/b] any I'm not picky [b]desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild):[/b] feel free to go wild [b]tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you):[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b] I have a mood board if it helps[img]https://i.imgur.com/HB894rx.jpg[/img]
username: themorningstar01

character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design): original design

size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc): traditional half body
which example(s) you want the style to resemble: any I'm not picky

desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild): feel free to go wild
tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you):
anything else?: I have a mood board if it helpsHB894rx.jpg
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@TheMorningStar01 don't be alarmed that i've taken you off the slot list; i won't be using slots for traditional commissions cause i do those during class haha

do you have any concepts you want me to incorporate?

the total'll be 200kt/g; feel free to send over half whenever you'd like!
@TheMorningStar01 don't be alarmed that i've taken you off the slot list; i won't be using slots for traditional commissions cause i do those during class haha

do you have any concepts you want me to incorporate?

the total'll be 200kt/g; feel free to send over half whenever you'd like!
7T89c9S.gif
Male
Angel wings
Maybe broken halo
The outfit in mood bored
Any expression is fine
Short of meduim hair length maybe gelled
Male
Angel wings
Maybe broken halo
The outfit in mood bored
Any expression is fine
Short of meduim hair length maybe gelled
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
That is fine!

username: Lunergod, but the commission is for Chinasparkles
character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design): https://toyhou.se/5471760.jaster
size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc): Fullbody Shaded
which example(s) you want the style to resemble: Example 2 please
desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild): Go wild. Think ringmaster, showman.
tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you): So she just got him for her birthday so she is still working on him, but she loves the idea that he is a true showman type. Doing stunts that most people would find too dangerous. He tends to add flourish to everything he does with confetti and his favorite little eye bomb. He is 6'5 and ...... not sure how she came about this, but on his profile he is described as a bit muscular. She is open to him wearing other outfits, as long as he always has his mask.
anything else?: Other then his tattoos I can't think of anything, but feel free to ask, either me, or if I need I can get my wife to message you.
That is fine!

username: Lunergod, but the commission is for Chinasparkles
character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design): https://toyhou.se/5471760.jaster
size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc): Fullbody Shaded
which example(s) you want the style to resemble: Example 2 please
desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild): Go wild. Think ringmaster, showman.
tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you): So she just got him for her birthday so she is still working on him, but she loves the idea that he is a true showman type. Doing stunts that most people would find too dangerous. He tends to add flourish to everything he does with confetti and his favorite little eye bomb. He is 6'5 and ...... not sure how she came about this, but on his profile he is described as a bit muscular. She is open to him wearing other outfits, as long as he always has his mask.
anything else?: Other then his tattoos I can't think of anything, but feel free to ask, either me, or if I need I can get my wife to message you.
@Lunergod hey! sorry, but i charge more for more detailed styles like example two; a simpler style at the price of 2500-3200kt/g like i quoted you would be more like example four or like the second piece in my finished commissions post. if you wanted something like example two, it'd be more around 3100-4200kt/g.

let me know what you'd like, or if you'd rather not order at those prices!
@Lunergod hey! sorry, but i charge more for more detailed styles like example two; a simpler style at the price of 2500-3200kt/g like i quoted you would be more like example four or like the second piece in my finished commissions post. if you wanted something like example two, it'd be more around 3100-4200kt/g.

let me know what you'd like, or if you'd rather not order at those prices!
7T89c9S.gif
(daily bump because traditional commissions are always open and i like to have things to do in class! [emoji=candle size=1])
(daily bump because traditional commissions are always open and i like to have things to do in class! )
7T89c9S.gif
new open slot bump [emoji=candle size=1]
new open slot bump
7T89c9S.gif
@clerval
Oh, what wonderful timing for a pay day! I must have some of this fabulous art!!

username: Hathaweird
character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design): original design I guess? He belongs to me, so- yes, I think Ozzie will do fine.
size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc): flat color fullbody
which example(s) you want the style to resemble: I REALLY dig example 4!
desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild): Can't think of anything specific, you have free reign in this lol
tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you): His name is Ozzie, and he is a Pucca (essentially an Irish poltergeist.) He's 6 and a half feet tall, and usually makes his living as a mortician, or something similar. He has a grim personality, and an absolutely morbid sense of humour. He is not a people-person by any means, and he prefers quite often to do his own thing. One thing he does like is antagonizing/messing with people, and no prank is too good a prank for him. Ozzie is horribly flirtatious, and uses his charm and good looks to his advantage. If he doesn't look perpetually annoyed, he is probably either smug about something or flirting with someone.
He is mostly comfortable in dark colours like blacks, greys, reds, blues and purples, and widely prefers either formal or Victorian attire. He wears a silver band on his left ring finger, and one on each pinky finger. His eyes are gold, and his hair is deep auburn.
anything else?:
Some references!
https://toyhou.se/5116148.ozzie#17228454
https://toyhou.se/5116148.ozzie#17207081
https://toyhou.se/5116148.ozzie#17134731
@clerval
Oh, what wonderful timing for a pay day! I must have some of this fabulous art!!

username: Hathaweird
character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design): original design I guess? He belongs to me, so- yes, I think Ozzie will do fine.
size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc): flat color fullbody
which example(s) you want the style to resemble: I REALLY dig example 4!
desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild): Can't think of anything specific, you have free reign in this lol
tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you): His name is Ozzie, and he is a Pucca (essentially an Irish poltergeist.) He's 6 and a half feet tall, and usually makes his living as a mortician, or something similar. He has a grim personality, and an absolutely morbid sense of humour. He is not a people-person by any means, and he prefers quite often to do his own thing. One thing he does like is antagonizing/messing with people, and no prank is too good a prank for him. Ozzie is horribly flirtatious, and uses his charm and good looks to his advantage. If he doesn't look perpetually annoyed, he is probably either smug about something or flirting with someone.
He is mostly comfortable in dark colours like blacks, greys, reds, blues and purples, and widely prefers either formal or Victorian attire. He wears a silver band on his left ring finger, and one on each pinky finger. His eyes are gold, and his hair is deep auburn.
anything else?:
Some references!
https://toyhou.se/5116148.ozzie#17228454
https://toyhou.se/5116148.ozzie#17207081
https://toyhou.se/5116148.ozzie#17134731
No b o u n c e, No p l a y.
https://schreibertooth.deviantart.com/
@Hathaweird :00 he sounds like fun to draw

quick question: is he like a lanky lean 6'5 or a broad muscular 6'5 or somewhere in between?

i'm going to quote you 1500-1900kt/g so i have some wiggle room, cause i could possibly see clothes eating up some more time? if that's alright with you, feel free to send over 750kt/g whenever you'd like and i'll get started when i can!
@Hathaweird :00 he sounds like fun to draw

quick question: is he like a lanky lean 6'5 or a broad muscular 6'5 or somewhere in between?

i'm going to quote you 1500-1900kt/g so i have some wiggle room, cause i could possibly see clothes eating up some more time? if that's alright with you, feel free to send over 750kt/g whenever you'd like and i'll get started when i can!
7T89c9S.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7