Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Daydream’s Art Shop (Hold/closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Heck! My apologies! ^^;; I'm sorry about that! I'll try to find any possible clearer refs for him in-game if that's cool, for a potential proper one that can be used of him in the future?

Meaning I'll eventually come back later on him lol but! Is it alright if I edit my order with a diff character + and an obv clearer (and actual) ref?

But hey! All is okay! I understand entirely! And thank you for telling me!! :>
Heck! My apologies! ^^;; I'm sorry about that! I'll try to find any possible clearer refs for him in-game if that's cool, for a potential proper one that can be used of him in the future?

Meaning I'll eventually come back later on him lol but! Is it alright if I edit my order with a diff character + and an obv clearer (and actual) ref?

But hey! All is okay! I understand entirely! And thank you for telling me!! :>
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@epsiwire I don’t mind if you re-order!
@epsiwire I don’t mind if you re-order!
Free dragons!
Free Cauldron Services!
@temmieflakes19 [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5dc8478323373d7b2f2b92c0/5dd97afb3cf8fd87d9cd2f2d/395704af671375b5225af2045ab2d15e/F687B0D9-2465-4967-924B-D773270AEA3D.png[/img] if you want the font to be changed, please tell me! (My th is SleepingAllDayLong)
@temmieflakes19 F687B0D9-2465-4967-924B-D773270AEA3D.png if you want the font to be changed, please tell me! (My th is SleepingAllDayLong)
Free dragons!
Free Cauldron Services!
Type of Commission: ref sheet
Character: (include reference)https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix human
Pose: standing hands in coat pocket
Expression: worried (I guess)
Clothing/accessories: (10kt per apparel) her normal outfit+ wings+tail
Background: (If you want a bg, fill this out, if not leave it blank/delete this)
Notes: (anything that isn’t on the ref, time limit, size min/maximum, etc
Her wings are a dark maroon her eyes are a red/gold gradient three claw scar on right eye/ doesn't have a right eye
Type of Commission: ref sheet
Character: (include reference)https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix human
Pose: standing hands in coat pocket
Expression: worried (I guess)
Clothing/accessories: (10kt per apparel) her normal outfit+ wings+tail
Background: (If you want a bg, fill this out, if not leave it blank/delete this)
Notes: (anything that isn’t on the ref, time limit, size min/maximum, etc
Her wings are a dark maroon her eyes are a red/gold gradient three claw scar on right eye/ doesn't have a right eye
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@themorningstar01 please read my ToS https://sta.sh/01hzr8am1gy2
Also, your “references” are not clear. Is there any art that might be a little clearer?
@themorningstar01 please read my ToS https://sta.sh/01hzr8am1gy2
Also, your “references” are not clear. Is there any art that might be a little clearer?
Free dragons!
Free Cauldron Services!
@SleepingAllDay sorry about that fixed it :D
No sorry thats all the art I have of her you can add the custom fee onto it if you wish ^^
Sadly I do not have a discord I can use if you need to contact me I can only be contacted though this site but feel free to pm or ping me if you have any questions about the character! I'm sorry about earlier I love to see artist interpretations of characters but of you want more constraints to work within I can certainly do that. :D
@SleepingAllDay sorry about that fixed it :D
No sorry thats all the art I have of her you can add the custom fee onto it if you wish ^^
Sadly I do not have a discord I can use if you need to contact me I can only be contacted though this site but feel free to pm or ping me if you have any questions about the character! I'm sorry about earlier I love to see artist interpretations of characters but of you want more constraints to work within I can certainly do that. :D
06xk8gV.png
Believe me, darling
@themorningstar01
I dont know if I just skimmed over it, but you’re asking for a ref? I have a separate forum for refs. (On Notes, could you add what you want on the ref? Example: add front/back ref for wings)

((Also, you don’t have to ping me))
@themorningstar01
I dont know if I just skimmed over it, but you’re asking for a ref? I have a separate forum for refs. (On Notes, could you add what you want on the ref? Example: add front/back ref for wings)

((Also, you don’t have to ping me))
Free dragons!
Free Cauldron Services!
Oh sorry read it as a custom form Reference/Custom Forum- (Copy/Paste) Species: (abyssion) basically a race of shapshifter dragonsbit for the ref I would like her to be human looking Gender: female Age:looks 23 Personality: shy, cunning, emphatic Description: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/17607256_z375u25AIfG7kYZ.png[/img] based on this look but a bigger claw. Dark ish red hair, pale skin, three claw scar on eye, eye is a red/gold gradient, coat is dark grey, shirt is light purple, wings are darkish red Notes: (anything else you want to add, really.) Wings top, bottom (lighter) and a eye ref (close up of eye.
Oh sorry read it as a custom form
Reference/Custom Forum- (Copy/Paste)
Species: (abyssion) basically a race of shapshifter dragonsbit for the ref I would like her to be human looking
Personality: shy, cunning, emphatic
Description: 17607256_z375u25AIfG7kYZ.png based on this look but a bigger claw. Dark ish red hair, pale skin, three claw scar on eye, eye is a red/gold gradient, coat is dark grey, shirt is light purple, wings are darkish red
Notes: (anything else you want to add, really.) Wings top, bottom (lighter) and a eye ref (close up of eye.
06xk8gV.png
Believe me, darling
@themorningstar01
Fb- 30kt
Outfit+20kt
Wing ref +20kt
(Eye refs come standard)
Total= 50kt
If this price is okay, send payment via cr!
@themorningstar01
Fb- 30kt
Outfit+20kt
Wing ref +20kt
(Eye refs come standard)
Total= 50kt
If this price is okay, send payment via cr!
Free dragons!
Free Cauldron Services!
@SleepingAllDay 55kt sounds good to me if you're still willing to draw her with the extra clothes and everything!
@SleepingAllDay 55kt sounds good to me if you're still willing to draw her with the extra clothes and everything!
>>> My art shop
tBqlUXO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12