Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Dragon art (TEMP CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
@Sugarwhale

I have yours done just need the payment sent and I’ll post it in pick up

@Marrigan

Yours will be in pick up soon

@Rosayc

I will get started :)
@Sugarwhale

I have yours done just need the payment sent and I’ll post it in pick up

@Marrigan

Yours will be in pick up soon

@Rosayc

I will get started :)
So cute!! thank you <3
So cute!! thank you <3
YycIlt9.png
Finally bumping again
Finally bumping again
@CrankyCrew Hey! I'd really like a full body of this little one, I'd like to have her eyes really adorable (she had innocent eyes) I have a friend working to train her up but I want to get some art done of her in the meantime. She's also going to be given a scroll of youth so if you can make her look like a hatchling that would be amazing! Sending 100,000 Treasure [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=85&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=cb9dd2be7f6082fe6d29bd388ebcb55f89cc6775&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@CrankyCrew
Hey! I'd really like a full body of this little one, I'd like to have her eyes really adorable (she had innocent eyes) I have a friend working to train her up but I want to get some art done of her in the meantime. She's also going to be given a scroll of youth so if you can make her look like a hatchling that would be amazing!
Sending 100,000 Treasure
dragon?age=0&body=85&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=cb9dd2be7f6082fe6d29bd388ebcb55f89cc6775&dummyext=prev.png
@Farwalker @VeggieTable

I will get started you guys <3 thank you for commissioning me
@Farwalker @VeggieTable

I will get started you guys <3 thank you for commissioning me
@Farwalker @VeggieTable

Apologies for the wait, I am almost done. It’s exam time
To I’ve been squeezing in drawing when I can :)
@Farwalker @VeggieTable

Apologies for the wait, I am almost done. It’s exam time
To I’ve been squeezing in drawing when I can :)
@CrankyCrew yeah you're fine!!
@CrankyCrew yeah you're fine!!
@Farwalker @VeggieTable

After many redraws and baby interruptions and pen stealing they are done and I am proud, they will be in the pick up :D
@Farwalker @VeggieTable

After many redraws and baby interruptions and pen stealing they are done and I am proud, they will be in the pick up :D
@CrankyCrew Would you do nonfr dragons?
@CrankyCrew Would you do nonfr dragons?
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ceruleanplatinum

Of course, :)
@Ceruleanplatinum

Of course, :)
1 2 3 4