Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Volcanic art shop![CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44338245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443383/44338245_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=4] Hello young heat warming people of flightrising! I'm looking to make art for you in the return of some special items and cash as in Gems and Treasure..[/size] [/font][/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS] Just a few rules to go down on..PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ. -------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=5]-COMMON RULES-[/size] You are allowed to watch my stream of your drawing and ask for changes and if you do want to watch asked to be pinged or not. I will and can refuse a drawing on my own will if I don't feel comfy enough to do so. Please keep credit on the commission and if you post on Insta, TH, ect please credit back to either my shop or profile. Please send CR payments only to show you paid and for me and you to know where the payment was and accepted at. Please fill out the form below so I can keep crack of orders..because I tend to mess it up with out forms. I will not do a Dragon with very heavy and complex apparel and/or skins. [i](You may try to bribe me with something higher but don't be upset if I still decline)[/i] I will do the next batches of commissions once the first is over. Please try to bare with me I am a very busy person at times so you may not get the commission as the same day posted. First come, first serve please don't be upset! -------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=5]-ART RULES-[/size] I will NOT do as said above very heavy and complex apparel and or skins. I will only do certain Feral (My not so great part of art) I will NOT do Anthro (I'm not good at it at all please do not ask) I will NOT do NSFW . I will NOT be doing requests on poses, it stresses me out. I can do small requests, just ask. I can do soft Gore as in some open scars, a little blood, ect. -------------------------------------------------------------------- My strongest to not so strong in dragons are below.. [size=5]"Strongest"[/size] Wildclaw, Pearlcatchers, Spirals, Skydancers, Ridgebacks. [size=5]"Mild Strength"[/size] BogSneak, Fae, Nocturne, Snapper, Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, Gaolers. [size=5]"Not so great but is okay?"[/size] Imperial, Coatl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=5]Normal Order form[/size] [b]FR Name[/b]: [b]Dragons/OC's Name[/b]: [b]Image of Dragon/OC[/b]: [b]Type of Art[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [size=5]RefSheet Order form[/size] [b]FR Name[/b]: [b]Dragons/OC's Name[/b]: [b]Image of Dragon/OC[/b]: [b]Extra add ons?[/b]: [b]Background color/Design?[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Extra input?[/b]: [b]Want WIPS?[/b]: -------------------------------------------------------------------- I have something new! if you'd like to watch your art become real! please take a peak over on my twitch..(I'm new so bare with me) Please follow FR and Twitches rules though or I wont be able to do this! If you'd like to be pinged when your art is being done please let me know! But I thought this would be something cool for you guys to see your art being made, it also helps me if you'd want something changed![/font][/center] [center][b][url=https://www.twitch.tv/axel_vlll]My Twitch Flightrising commission stream![/b][/url][/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello young heat warming people of flightrising! I'm looking to make art for you in the return of some special items and cash as in Gems and Treasure..
Just a few rules to go down on..PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ.

-COMMON RULES-

You are allowed to watch my stream of your drawing and ask for changes and if you do want to watch asked to be pinged or not.

I will and can refuse a drawing on my own will if I don't feel comfy enough to do so.

Please keep credit on the commission and if you post on Insta, TH, ect please credit back to either my shop or profile.

Please send CR payments only to show you paid and for me and you to know where the payment was and accepted at.

Please fill out the form below so I can keep crack of orders..because I tend to mess it up with out forms.

I will not do a Dragon with very heavy and complex apparel and/or skins.
(You may try to bribe me with something higher but don't be upset if I still decline)

I will do the next batches of commissions once the first is over.

Please try to bare with me I am a very busy person at times so you may not get the commission as the same day posted.

First come, first serve please don't be upset!

-ART RULES-

I will NOT do as said above very heavy and complex apparel and or skins.

I will only do certain Feral (My not so great part of art)

I will NOT do Anthro (I'm not good at it at all please do not ask)

I will NOT do NSFW .

I will NOT be doing requests on poses, it stresses me out.

I can do small requests, just ask.

I can do soft Gore as in some open scars, a little blood, ect.

My strongest to not so strong in dragons are below..

"Strongest"
Wildclaw, Pearlcatchers, Spirals, Skydancers, Ridgebacks.

"Mild Strength"

BogSneak, Fae, Nocturne, Snapper, Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, Gaolers.

"Not so great but is okay?"

Imperial, Coatl.

Normal Order form

FR Name:
Dragons/OC's Name:
Image of Dragon/OC:
Type of Art:
Payment:

RefSheet Order form

FR Name:
Dragons/OC's Name:
Image of Dragon/OC:
Extra add ons?:
Background color/Design?:
Payment:
Extra input?:
Want WIPS?:

I have something new! if you'd like to watch your art become real! please take a peak over on my twitch..(I'm new so bare with me)

Please follow FR and Twitches rules though or I wont be able to do this!
If you'd like to be pinged when your art is being done please let me know!

But I thought this would be something cool for you guys to see your art being made, it also helps me if you'd want something changed!

...Prices..

Please bare with me I will have pretty high prices due to past people telling me I need to raise my price up by a lot more than what I have been doing? if you feel it is too high please tell me and we can fix that!!

There are some bribes below if you'd be willing to slam some on the table for me!

Please remember if you have a bribe ask me what you can get with it!

Sketch HeadShot
50,000kt / 55g

Sketch light colored HeadShot
70,000kt / 75g

Lined headshot
100,000kt / 100g

Lined colored headshot
110,000kt / 115g

Sketch fullbody
200,000kt / 200g

Sketch fullbody colored
250,000kt / 250g

Lined fullbody
350,000kt / 350g

Lined colored fullbody
500,000kt / 500g

Full Refsheet Lined Colored
800,000kt / 900g

This includes..

Front and back of character
Color Grid
Eye Grid / Mouth Grid "optional"
Small Detail Grid [Tattoos, scars, ear rings, ect.]

Extra Details such as multiple headshots, poses, explanation texts,ect.
20,000kt / 20g

Now USD!
For some coffee :D

HeadShot Lined Colored
$5

FullBody Lined Colored
$10

RefSheet Lined Colored
$15

[$1 fee for Extras]

...Prices..

Please bare with me I will have pretty high prices due to past people telling me I need to raise my price up by a lot more than what I have been doing? if you feel it is too high please tell me and we can fix that!!

There are some bribes below if you'd be willing to slam some on the table for me!

Please remember if you have a bribe ask me what you can get with it!

Sketch HeadShot
50,000kt / 55g

Sketch light colored HeadShot
70,000kt / 75g

Lined headshot
100,000kt / 100g

Lined colored headshot
110,000kt / 115g

Sketch fullbody
200,000kt / 200g

Sketch fullbody colored
250,000kt / 250g

Lined fullbody
350,000kt / 350g

Lined colored fullbody
500,000kt / 500g

Full Refsheet Lined Colored
800,000kt / 900g

This includes..

Front and back of character
Color Grid
Eye Grid / Mouth Grid "optional"
Small Detail Grid [Tattoos, scars, ear rings, ect.]

Extra Details such as multiple headshots, poses, explanation texts,ect.
20,000kt / 20g

Now USD!
For some coffee :D

HeadShot Lined Colored
$5

FullBody Lined Colored
$10

RefSheet Lined Colored
$15

[$1 fee for Extras]

[center][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=5] ...Bribes...[/size] [/font][/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=4]Items[/size] [/font][/center] [item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Light Sprite][item=Bone Fiend] [item=Breed Change: Banescale] [item=Secondary Gene: Arrow (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Plumage (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Wraith (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Fans (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Chevron (Banescale)] [item=Primary Gene: Lionfish] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Vial of Naivety] [center][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=4] Skins[/size] [/font][/center] [skin=31431][skin=30577][skin=30229]
...Bribes...
Items

Scavenger's Tatters Light Sprite Bone Fiend

Breed Change: Banescale

Primary Gene: Lionfish Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Noxtide Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Constellation Tertiary Gene: Stained Vial of Glowing Sight Vial of Naivety

Skins

[center][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=5] ...Examples&Finished work... [/size] [/font][/center] [center][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=4] [img]https://imgur.com/n4YyyxI.png[/img] [size=2]Lined Colored HeadShot[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/JxNgSkN.png[/img] [size=2]Lined Colored FullBody[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/OmepssO.png[/img] [size=2]Lined Colored FullBody[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/PSwiQpa.png[/img] [size=2]Lined Colored HeadShot[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/mW8J04L.png[/img] [size=2]Lined Colored FullBody[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/2vkLf7h.png[/img] [size=2]Sketch Colored HeadShot[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/DZzQ8OU.png[/img] [size=2]Sketch Colored FullBody[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/I5CcvEZ.png[/img] [size=2]ReffSheet[/size] [size=2]This one was a tad rushed, you will get something cleaner and better.[/size] [/size] [/font][/center]
...Examples&Finished work...

n4YyyxI.png
Lined Colored HeadShot

JxNgSkN.png
Lined Colored FullBody

OmepssO.png
Lined Colored FullBody

PSwiQpa.png
Lined Colored HeadShot

mW8J04L.png
Lined Colored FullBody

2vkLf7h.png
Sketch Colored HeadShot

DZzQ8OU.png
Sketch Colored FullBody

I5CcvEZ.png
ReffSheet
This one was a tad rushed, you will get something cleaner and better.
There is only 6 Normal Slots and 1 FullBody Slot, this is just to keep me in order.

Treasure
1.VIRG0, Lined coloered headshot, Pending..
2.Furo, Fullbody lined colored, Pending..

Gems
1.MischievousMoose, Refsheet, Pending..

Items
1.Riku114, Headshot + fullbody, Pending..

USD

Weavile/Saurgazing/Irmingard/Riku114/Asterodea/crowvidae/furo/Coins/VIRG0/macaroni33
There is only 6 Normal Slots and 1 FullBody Slot, this is just to keep me in order.

Treasure
1.VIRG0, Lined coloered headshot, Pending..
2.Furo, Fullbody lined colored, Pending..

Gems
1.MischievousMoose, Refsheet, Pending..

Items
1.Riku114, Headshot + fullbody, Pending..

USD

Weavile/Saurgazing/Irmingard/Riku114/Asterodea/crowvidae/furo/Coins/VIRG0/macaroni33
We're now open!
We're now open!
@SinGambino
do you draw canines? if so, do you have any examples? (feral)
@SinGambino
do you draw canines? if so, do you have any examples? (feral)
pleasant_comm.png
@singambino

Hello! I have this guy that I'd love to get a sketch light-colored headshot of. Do you accept mixed payments? I have the beltane fae male skin to offer as a bribe for part of the payment, so if so, just lemme know how much it's worth to you and how much I should pay in treasure. Thanks!
@singambino

Hello! I have this guy that I'd love to get a sketch light-colored headshot of. Do you accept mixed payments? I have the beltane fae male skin to offer as a bribe for part of the payment, so if so, just lemme know how much it's worth to you and how much I should pay in treasure. Thanks!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@SinGambino Could i order a couple? :0
@SinGambino Could i order a couple? :0
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@SinGambino
can i snag a slot for a coloured waist-up by chance? (or a fullbody if that's available)
@SinGambino
can i snag a slot for a coloured waist-up by chance? (or a fullbody if that's available)
sudo rm -rf *
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11