Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Kiwith's smol Art-Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kiwith
i- that was so quick???! I'm amazed, you drew him so cutely!!! QAQ Tysm omg you captured his essence <3333 Can I use it as my Instagram profile picture? I'll credit your Instagram in my bio :D
@Kiwith
i- that was so quick???! I'm amazed, you drew him so cutely!!! QAQ Tysm omg you captured his essence <3333 Can I use it as my Instagram profile picture? I'll credit your Instagram in my bio :D
fr-sig.png
@kyat ASDFGHJH- Thank you, glad you liked it!!! [emoji=gold star size=1] [s]Unusually fast for a procrastinator like me[/s] And ahHH- yeah, sure! My instagram is @/kiwith_ ://)c. (Edit: forgot to ping you! Sorry)
@kyat ASDFGHJH- Thank you, glad you liked it!!!
Unusually fast for a procrastinator like me

And ahHH- yeah, sure! My instagram is @/kiwith_ ://)c.

(Edit: forgot to ping you! Sorry)
aRFhMVW.png
@Kiwith
Dragon: Character is on toyhouse here
Type of commission: Half body colored
Payment Method: Treasure
Any info about them: She tries to go for the strong and silent type but cares too much
@Kiwith
Dragon: Character is on toyhouse here
Type of commission: Half body colored
Payment Method: Treasure
Any info about them: She tries to go for the strong and silent type but cares too much
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@Kiwith

Continuing from PM!

Dragon: (Link to actual dragon)
(Link to scry with no apparel/skin)
Type of commission: colored halfbody
Payment Method: gems! I also have these two bioluminosity skins you might be interested in? Slightly tentative on the latter, but if you're interested please let me know how much you would take it at!

Any info about them: generally very optimistic about the future, but worried about himself and his own capabilities - expression/pose-wise, I'd love something thoughtful or contemplative. Design-wise, I was thinking about a black button-up shirt & trousers with none of his current apparel; could the skin be incorporated as freckles/markings in a similar way to this reference? Unfortunately I have no visual anthro ref, but I'd be happy to pay more for the work involved!
@Kiwith

Continuing from PM!

Dragon: (Link to actual dragon)
(Link to scry with no apparel/skin)
Type of commission: colored halfbody
Payment Method: gems! I also have these two bioluminosity skins you might be interested in? Slightly tentative on the latter, but if you're interested please let me know how much you would take it at!

Any info about them: generally very optimistic about the future, but worried about himself and his own capabilities - expression/pose-wise, I'd love something thoughtful or contemplative. Design-wise, I was thinking about a black button-up shirt & trousers with none of his current apparel; could the skin be incorporated as freckles/markings in a similar way to this reference? Unfortunately I have no visual anthro ref, but I'd be happy to pay more for the work involved!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Auries Ahh- I finished! He's gorgeous hhh I'm- I love him <3 [s]Was fun to draw even after I lowkey forgot to draw a horn asdfghgfds[/s] [i]wheezes[/i] Anyways xD, I hope you like it! [emoji=gold star size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1odBKnJ.png[/img]
@Auries Ahh- I finished! He's gorgeous hhh I'm- I love him <3
Was fun to draw even after I lowkey forgot to draw a horn asdfghgfds wheezes

Anyways xD, I hope you like it!
1odBKnJ.png
aRFhMVW.png
@kiwith this is absolutely gorgeous, you're so great at expressions and you made Lei such a mean grump and I am living for it. Your work is amazing, keep it up!!
@kiwith this is absolutely gorgeous, you're so great at expressions and you made Lei such a mean grump and I am living for it. Your work is amazing, keep it up!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Kiwith would you consider taking sprites for busts? I have shadow and nature
@Kiwith would you consider taking sprites for busts? I have shadow and nature
@Auries ; v;)/ Thank youu! Flattered hhh, glad you liked it!!
Your derg is a fave, happy I got to draw him! <3

Thank you for commissioning~
@Auries ; v;)/ Thank youu! Flattered hhh, glad you liked it!!
Your derg is a fave, happy I got to draw him! <3

Thank you for commissioning~
aRFhMVW.png
@VitaNuova Yeah! I could do that :)c
@VitaNuova Yeah! I could do that :)c
aRFhMVW.png
@Auries Edited it 'cos I lowkey forgot the gene- ;; [img]https://i.imgur.com/68e4pjh.png[/img]
@Auries Edited it 'cos I lowkey forgot the gene- ;;
68e4pjh.png
aRFhMVW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7