Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Heph's Forge [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Heph's Forge is OPEN during Starfall Celebration!

@Deramadus @Voronwis @Kristan @BlackRayser @mintea00 @BottledLightning @Havic @Anduil @TheDungeonMaster @Medievalreddragon @c33213 @Nourish @Gathouria @Katsuji @NostalgicBreeze @firegem1401 @Mudy @LSparrow
@urbancountry26

Please DM me if you wish to be taken off the ping list - I won't mind!

Heph's Forge is OPEN during Starfall Celebration!

@Deramadus @Voronwis @Kristan @BlackRayser @mintea00 @BottledLightning @Havic @Anduil @TheDungeonMaster @Medievalreddragon @c33213 @Nourish @Gathouria @Katsuji @NostalgicBreeze @firegem1401 @Mudy @LSparrow
@urbancountry26

Please DM me if you wish to be taken off the ping list - I won't mind!

GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22289373] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/222894/22289373.png[/img][/url] After visiting the store last time - ForestCamo is accusto to the bell tinkle on the door as he walks in the shop, still truly amazed by all the bright colours adorning the walls... he can understand why his mate loves this place so much - he again was looking around at everything and did not notice Hephaestus sitting quitely doing a small bout of paper work at the nearby desk behind the counter. But Heph had noticed him just waiting for the right moment... "Ah, you and kind sir and how might we help today - Perhaps another order from ApplesEye " - Says the Spiral to the Pearlcatcher.... ForestCamo mutters - well yes and no... you see, she wanted me to come order 20 items but I am surprizing her and increasing the order to 50 - that is if I may. I have the payment from her and am willing to add the difference...[/center] @protowilson (& Heph) Player ID#: urbancountry26 #232502 Weapon range (e.g misericorde, buckler etc): mixed if I may Number of weapons requested: 50 (batch 5/10 is perfect if easier) Payment type: gems via PM

22289373.png

After visiting the store last time - ForestCamo is accusto to the bell tinkle on the door as
he walks in the shop, still truly amazed by all the bright colours adorning the walls...
he can understand why his mate loves this place so much - he again was looking around
at everything and did not notice Hephaestus sitting quitely doing a small bout of paper
work at the nearby desk behind the counter.
But Heph had noticed him just waiting for the right moment...

"Ah, you and kind sir and how might we help today - Perhaps another order from ApplesEye "
- Says the Spiral to the Pearlcatcher....

ForestCamo mutters - well yes and no... you see, she wanted me to come order 20 items
but I am surprizing her and increasing the order to 50 - that is if I may.
I have the payment from her and am willing to add the difference...

@protowilson (& Heph)

Player ID#: urbancountry26 #232502
Weapon range (e.g misericorde, buckler etc): mixed if I may
Number of weapons requested: 50 (batch 5/10 is perfect if easier)
Payment type: gems via PM
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/102518/10251712.png[/img][/center] "That is no trouble at all!" says Heph. "And what a nice surprise for ApplesEye to have so many more weapons than they were expecting!" He sets down his quill and pushes the parchments aside. "We'll get right on it!"
@urbancountry26
10251712.png

"That is no trouble at all!" says Heph. "And what a nice surprise for ApplesEye to have so many more weapons than they were expecting!" He sets down his quill and pushes the parchments aside. "We'll get right on it!"
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9