Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@cloudydawn

Hello! Thank you for ordering! Please know that it might take me some time to complete orders as I'm a bit backed up right now, but if that's alright, please send levels to an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane! <3
@cloudydawn

Hello! Thank you for ordering! Please know that it might take me some time to complete orders as I'm a bit backed up right now, but if that's alright, please send levels to an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@/RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] LucidDreams [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20430792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204308/20430792_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 140 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] I'd like the accent, kelpie mane, crown and then just flowers from the rest of the apparel please. Edit: 140 levels sent to Neffi, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@/RubieKanary

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: LucidDreams
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Martini
This spell shall be cast upon:

20430792_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 140 levels
Other specifications: I'd like the accent, kelpie mane, crown and then just flowers from the rest of the apparel please.

Edit: 140 levels sent to Neffi, thank you!
@LucidDreams

Hello!

I can do the accent for an extra 40 levels! Each apparel piece costs 10 levels extra, but if you only want the flowers from the two pieces, I can do them for only 10 levels extra, so including the kelp mane that will be 130 levels in total!

Feel free to send dragons to an online reciever, and dragons on HD cooldown are fine as well! Thank you for supporting Arcane!
@LucidDreams

Hello!

I can do the accent for an extra 40 levels! Each apparel piece costs 10 levels extra, but if you only want the flowers from the two pieces, I can do them for only 10 levels extra, so including the kelp mane that will be 130 levels in total!

Feel free to send dragons to an online reciever, and dragons on HD cooldown are fine as well! Thank you for supporting Arcane!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Actually would it be possible to get the accent, kelpie mane, crown and then just flowers from the rest of the apparel (I think that'd be 140 levels). I'll edit my order form to make it clearer ^-^ I'll send the levels to the receiver in a minute, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RubieKanary Actually would it be possible to get the accent, kelpie mane, crown and then just flowers from the rest of the apparel (I think that'd be 140 levels). I'll edit my order form to make it clearer ^-^

I'll send the levels to the receiver in a minute, thank you!
@Clya

Thanks for confirming. 30 have been sent to you via CR with the rest coming in the next couple of hours ^^
@Clya

Thanks for confirming. 30 have been sent to you via CR with the rest coming in the next couple of hours ^^
@LucidDreams

Sure! That will be fine! Thank you for clarifying! ^^
@LucidDreams

Sure! That will be fine! Thank you for clarifying! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] lyricalmyxteries [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Lantern Adopt [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55219908][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=48&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=58&auth=5e16e5fcf00c55beaaf0288307c16534fc1926e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 15 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Would it be possible to get an animated and non animated version?
@RubieKanary

My Name: lyricalmyxteries
I summon you to cast the following spell: Lantern Adopt
dragon?age=0&body=48&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=58&auth=5e16e5fcf00c55beaaf0288307c16534fc1926e2&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 15 levels
Other specifications: Would it be possible to get an animated and non animated version?
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Sure! I can do two versions! Please send levels to an online reciever, and thank you for supporting arcane! <3
@lyricalmyxteries

Sure! I can do two versions! Please send levels to an online reciever, and thank you for supporting arcane! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] myriadofstars [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Lantern Adopt [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52367825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523679/52367825_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 15 Levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] I'm not sure if you do genes; if so, could you make the lantern(s) look like his scry? [morphology=5617]
@RubieKanary

My Name: myriadofstars
I summon you to cast the following spell: Lantern Adopt
52367825_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 15 Levels
Other specifications: I'm not sure if you do genes; if so, could you make the lantern(s) look like his scry?
Not Found
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@RubieKanary
No worries, I can wait! Take your time!
@RubieKanary
No worries, I can wait! Take your time!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36