Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drayners' Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
Hm... I think more colorful would be fun with him! Feel free to do whatever you'd like with him. I like your style a lot, so I'll be happy with whatever you come up with~
Hm... I think more colorful would be fun with him! Feel free to do whatever you'd like with him. I like your style a lot, so I'll be happy with whatever you come up with~
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight

Alrighty! Thanks much. :)
@Stormflight

Alrighty! Thanks much. :)
@Drayners howdy! [s]again and bump[/s] [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1] may i pm you the details for a full?
@Drayners
howdy! again and bump
may i pm you the details for a full?
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
@western

of course!! :) good to hear from you again!
@western

of course!! :) good to hear from you again!
@drayners
Hello, me again! I might have a commission for you if you're comfortable with light gore? My poor cleric just got flesh warped and is now covered head to toe in scabs (could have been worse). I can pay either in treasure or gems if that helps with the decision. If you'd rather not, which is fine, I can find something else for you.
@drayners
Hello, me again! I might have a commission for you if you're comfortable with light gore? My poor cleric just got flesh warped and is now covered head to toe in scabs (could have been worse). I can pay either in treasure or gems if that helps with the decision. If you'd rather not, which is fine, I can find something else for you.
@Innisfree Ooooh, yeah I'm totally comfortable with that! I'd prefer gems as payment. :) Send me a PM with your refs if you have any, pose and expression ideas (again, if you know what you want), color scheme, and if you could elaborate on the type of scabbing, that would be great!
@Innisfree Ooooh, yeah I'm totally comfortable with that! I'd prefer gems as payment. :) Send me a PM with your refs if you have any, pose and expression ideas (again, if you know what you want), color scheme, and if you could elaborate on the type of scabbing, that would be great!
@Drayners Your work is super cute I'd love to commission you!

Link to Character: Ref Sheet | Toyhouse
Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody?: Fullbody
Your character's personality/gesticulation: self-disciplined, easy-going, honest.
Additional notes: Feel free to have fun with any of his traits on his ref sheet or PM me if you need more details or clarifications.
@Drayners Your work is super cute I'd love to commission you!

Link to Character: Ref Sheet | Toyhouse
Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody?: Fullbody
Your character's personality/gesticulation: self-disciplined, easy-going, honest.
Additional notes: Feel free to have fun with any of his traits on his ref sheet or PM me if you need more details or clarifications.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
@Drayners
I would really like to order some art! Would it be possible to send all the information over pm?
@Drayners
I would really like to order some art! Would it be possible to send all the information over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Sablekey Thank you so much! :) I'll add you to my queue. Did you have any specific ideas for posing or overall mood, or did you want to leave it up to me?

@Wolfkai Yes, please do!
@Sablekey Thank you so much! :) I'll add you to my queue. Did you have any specific ideas for posing or overall mood, or did you want to leave it up to me?

@Wolfkai Yes, please do!
@Drayners Thank you so much! And as far as poses or moods- His Winter, autumn, and spring hairstyles are brand new to him so if possible I'd love art of him with one of those specifically but otherwise feel free to go nuts with artistic freedom! ^^
@Drayners Thank you so much! And as far as poses or moods- His Winter, autumn, and spring hairstyles are brand new to him so if possible I'd love art of him with one of those specifically but otherwise feel free to go nuts with artistic freedom! ^^
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27