Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ open ] heather sells bio codes
1 2 3 4 5
@ptarmigan I’ll add you to the list! feel free to send payment

edit: realized I spelled ur name wrong :0
@ptarmigan I’ll add you to the list! feel free to send payment

edit: realized I spelled ur name wrong :0
torture_isaac.png
[emoji=autumn tree size=1]
torture_isaac.png
@torture so Im like, amazed by your codes, I saw someone with somethin by you and headed right over bc :eyes: im super glad you have a slot opennnn [b]username[/b]: Splendid #9452 [b]your aesthetic[/b]: White wolves with blood staining their maw from a hunt, grooming eachother and settling down for the night. Warm fires crackling in a hearth. Long panning shots over the great wall of china (Like that shot in mulan kinda!) Macaques soaking in a hotspring. Large, heavy, lazy snowflakes drifting down to earth. Athens in its prime. [b]colors[/b]: I kinda fell in love with this colorscheme, its called like, "Winter Dawn" Or smth like that. [img]https://i.ibb.co/wS6LFg4/srth.png[/img] [b]categories[/b]: Clan is somewhat viking-esque, very centered around hearth and home. Clan is a melting pot of flight culture and trade, values Fire Flight for warmth, arcane flight for maintaining the magical forces that allows the clan to live comfortably, Lightning for their innovation, etcetcetc Oh! the clan also lives inside two big mountains! Theyre sorta like big, hollowed out anthills. Theres also a settlement outside the mountain that has a sort of japanese monestary/pagoda sort of vibe to it. I also have a clan symbol that was made for my by v a lovely person by the name of Omega-ZaDOS so if you wanna incorporate that somehow go right ahead and feel free to resize it/edit it to make it fit :0 [img]https://i.ibb.co/0qbmhW0/Clan-Emblem-large.png[/img] [b]anything else you want me to know?[/b]: I like simple stuff, but I'd love something with like, Right aligned text, then left aligned text, then right again- like a patturn! Staggered by images maybe? And I do like to have a big title where I can put my dragons name, followed by 3-4 'traits' beneath that, and beneath that a spot for their occupation. oh! And a spot to link images at the very bottom, vs just poppin' the art in the bio. [b]payment[/b]: Treasure!
@torture so Im like, amazed by your codes, I saw someone with somethin by you and headed right over bc :eyes: im super glad you have a slot opennnn

username: Splendid #9452

your aesthetic: White wolves with blood staining their maw from a hunt, grooming eachother and settling down for the night. Warm fires crackling in a hearth. Long panning shots over the great wall of china (Like that shot in mulan kinda!) Macaques soaking in a hotspring. Large, heavy, lazy snowflakes drifting down to earth. Athens in its prime.

colors:
I kinda fell in love with this colorscheme, its called like, "Winter Dawn" Or smth like that.

srth.png

categories: Clan is somewhat viking-esque, very centered around hearth and home. Clan is a melting pot of flight culture and trade, values Fire Flight for warmth, arcane flight for maintaining the magical forces that allows the clan to live comfortably, Lightning for their innovation, etcetcetc

Oh! the clan also lives inside two big mountains! Theyre sorta like big, hollowed out anthills. Theres also a settlement outside the mountain that has a sort of japanese monestary/pagoda sort of vibe to it.

I also have a clan symbol that was made for my by v a lovely person by the name of Omega-ZaDOS so if you wanna incorporate that somehow go right ahead and feel free to resize it/edit it to make it fit :0

Clan-Emblem-large.png

anything else you want me to know?: I like simple stuff, but I'd love something with like, Right aligned text, then left aligned text, then right again- like a patturn! Staggered by images maybe? And I do like to have a big title where I can put my dragons name, followed by 3-4 'traits' beneath that, and beneath that a spot for their occupation. oh! And a spot to link images at the very bottom, vs just poppin' the art in the bio.

payment: Treasure!
0DS7tuj.png
alright quick check in! sorry for everybody, I have been MIA because of school and college applications (scary!) so I haven’t had much time to code. I will also be drastically changing my prices, of course, since you have all ordered already you don’t have to pay extra or anything, just be aware that my prices will be a bit different in my first post.

@splendid will do! I will try and resize the image, but if it loses all of its quality i will not add it, just so you know! I also strictly follow FR guidelines when it comes to certain font colors, so the palette you gave me may be edited a tiny bit to make the color easily readable! turnaround will be edone there a week, or a month, depending on circumstances, feel free to send payment!

@mondoowada98 sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit, but your work is almost done! guaranteed turnaround is tomorrow.

@ptarmigan your piece is also almost done! turnaround will either be tomorrow or Monday. (I do not work sundays for personal reasons)
alright quick check in! sorry for everybody, I have been MIA because of school and college applications (scary!) so I haven’t had much time to code. I will also be drastically changing my prices, of course, since you have all ordered already you don’t have to pay extra or anything, just be aware that my prices will be a bit different in my first post.

@splendid will do! I will try and resize the image, but if it loses all of its quality i will not add it, just so you know! I also strictly follow FR guidelines when it comes to certain font colors, so the palette you gave me may be edited a tiny bit to make the color easily readable! turnaround will be edone there a week, or a month, depending on circumstances, feel free to send payment!

@mondoowada98 sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit, but your work is almost done! guaranteed turnaround is tomorrow.

@ptarmigan your piece is also almost done! turnaround will either be tomorrow or Monday. (I do not work sundays for personal reasons)
torture_isaac.png
@torture

Thats 100% fine! sending payment now!
@torture

Thats 100% fine! sending payment now!
0DS7tuj.png
@torture
that's fine! take your time (and best of luck with the college applications)! :]
@torture
that's fine! take your time (and best of luck with the college applications)! :]
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@torture ah! I missed your ping. Is the code ready? owo
@torture ah! I missed your ping. Is the code ready? owo
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 (sorry I have been in the hospital for the last week)

yes! it’s done on my old items for sale, the first page of your thread is on this threads second page here!

let me know what you think!

edit: I spelled your name wrong lmao
@mondoowada98 (sorry I have been in the hospital for the last week)

yes! it’s done on my old items for sale, the first page of your thread is on this threads second page here!

let me know what you think!

edit: I spelled your name wrong lmao
torture_isaac.png
@torture
hi! it's been a bit since i've heard from you, i was just checking in to see if my code was ready. :)
@torture
hi! it's been a bit since i've heard from you, i was just checking in to see if my code was ready. :)
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@torture hey, I was wondering if I could get a refund! I don't mean to be a butt, but it's been a while and I don't really need the code anymore, haha
@torture hey, I was wondering if I could get a refund! I don't mean to be a butt, but it's been a while and I don't really need the code anymore, haha
0DS7tuj.png
1 2 3 4 5