Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ?FARN'S ART SHOP? CLOSED
1 2 3 4
[b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][center]????????????????????????????????????[/center] [center]Farn here! I'm a relatively new player who needs eliminates lol [/center] [center]????????????????????????????????????[/center] [center][b]NOTES/CAN AND CAN'TS[/b][/center] [center][LIST] [*]I can only draw furries and humanoids ;_;, but I'm practicing ferals :D. Anything else feel free to ask me about. I don't draw nsfw or gore. [*]I work Very Slow, and deviantart commissions usually take priority over these unless paid with USD, it can take me between 2 weeks to a month. If I take longer feel free to ask about updates or refunds! [*]Conversion is 100k[emoji=treasure size=1] 100[emoji=gem size=1] $1 USD [*]For now, I'm willing to take an eliminate as full payment, unless it's a fullbody, this is subject to change [*]Send half payment when I confirm your order, and then the rest when I've provided the sketch ! [*]Feel free to offer criticism! Doesn't really matter on what, my art, how my art shop is set up, etc [/LIST][/center] [center]????????????????????????????????????[/center] [quote name="SLOTS"][center][b][LIST=1] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/b][/center][/quote] [code][b]username[/b]: [b]Type of art[/b]: [b]Character reference[/b]: [b]Payment type[/b]: [b]Misc details(anything important)[/b]:[/code] [center]????????????????????????????????????[/center] [center][size=5][b]EXAMPLES AND PRICING[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]THIGH UP (old example)[/b] Without Simple Background 300k[emoji=treasure size=1] With simple background 350k[emoji=treasure size=1][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zXbM6O8.png[/img] [center][b]FULLBODY[/b] 600k[emoji=treasure size=1][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IM9ZHA6.png[/img][/center] [center][b]MORE EXAMPLES CAN BE FOUND [url=https://www.deviantart.com/farnul/gallery/]HERE[/url], [url=https://twitter.com/Farniblus/media]HERE[/url] or [url=https://toyhou.se/Farnul/art]HERE[/url][/b][/center]
????????????????????????????????????
Farn here! I'm a relatively new player who needs eliminates lol
NOTES/CAN AND CAN'TS
  • I can only draw furries and humanoids ;_;, but I'm practicing ferals :D. Anything else feel free to ask me about. I don't draw nsfw or gore.
  • I work Very Slow, and deviantart commissions usually take priority over these unless paid with USD, it can take me between 2 weeks to a month. If I take longer feel free to ask about updates or refunds!
  • Conversion is 100k 100 $1 USD
  • For now, I'm willing to take an eliminate as full payment, unless it's a fullbody, this is subject to change
  • Send half payment when I confirm your order, and then the rest when I've provided the sketch !
  • Feel free to offer criticism! Doesn't really matter on what, my art, how my art shop is set up, etc
SLOTS wrote:
Code:
[b]username[/b]: [b]Type of art[/b]: [b]Character reference[/b]: [b]Payment type[/b]: [b]Misc details(anything important)[/b]:
EXAMPLES AND PRICING
THIGH UP (old example)
Without Simple Background 300k
With simple background 350k
zXbM6O8.png
FULLBODY
IM9ZHA6.png
MORE EXAMPLES CAN BE FOUND HERE, HERE or HERE
@Fartnul I absolutely adore your style! I'd love to purchase one or two pieces from you if I may? Are you okay with drawing fanart things (either a character from a cartoon show or my gijinka design(s) of an existing character)? I have three potential characters I'm looking for art of at the moment, you'd be free to pick whichever one(s) you'd like and of course stylize/simplify however you see fit!

username: Vovina

Type of art: Fullbody, if possible please!

Character reference:

Option #1
Character Sheets-One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Just a small note he has pointed ears!

Option #2
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Option #3
First Outfit: x, x, x
Second: x
Third: x, x

Payment type: I can do gems, treasure, or a mixture. (As well as an Eliminate if you'd like one as part of the value, going off of LAH?)

Misc details(anything important): Again, you'd have full artistic freedom! For characters with more than one outfit you'd be free to choose whichever one you want. Thank you for your time and consideration!
@Fartnul I absolutely adore your style! I'd love to purchase one or two pieces from you if I may? Are you okay with drawing fanart things (either a character from a cartoon show or my gijinka design(s) of an existing character)? I have three potential characters I'm looking for art of at the moment, you'd be free to pick whichever one(s) you'd like and of course stylize/simplify however you see fit!

username: Vovina

Type of art: Fullbody, if possible please!

Character reference:

Option #1
Character Sheets-One, Two, Three
Screencaps-One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Just a small note he has pointed ears!

Option #2
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Option #3
First Outfit: x, x, x
Second: x
Third: x, x

Payment type: I can do gems, treasure, or a mixture. (As well as an Eliminate if you'd like one as part of the value, going off of LAH?)

Misc details(anything important): Again, you'd have full artistic freedom! For characters with more than one outfit you'd be free to choose whichever one you want. Thank you for your time and consideration!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Thank u !! :D ! I'm not too bothered on which currency you want to pay with ! Also I'll probably draw the third character (marx gjinka :o?) if that's okay w you
@Vovina Thank u !! :D ! I'm not too bothered on which currency you want to pay with ! Also I'll probably draw the third character (marx gjinka :o?) if that's okay w you
@Fartnul Could I take that 2nd slot?

username: Pearlimose
Type of art: Fullbody
Character reference: Lisian
Payment type: Treasure!
Misc details(anything important): She's kind of like a harpie, so there's feathers/wings on her head, chest and her arms ^o^
@Fartnul Could I take that 2nd slot?

username: Pearlimose
Type of art: Fullbody
Character reference: Lisian
Payment type: Treasure!
Misc details(anything important): She's kind of like a harpie, so there's feathers/wings on her head, chest and her arms ^o^
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@pearlimose yup! I love that character :D
I'll add you to my slot list n feel free to send half of the payment !
@pearlimose yup! I love that character :D
I'll add you to my slot list n feel free to send half of the payment !
@Fartnul Awesome, that sounds great~ (And yes you are correct, it's Marx! :D) I'll go ahead and send the payment on over. Thank you so much!

@Fartnul Awesome, that sounds great~ (And yes you are correct, it's Marx! :D) I'll go ahead and send the payment on over. Thank you so much!

r6J6MbS.png
@Fartnul

Would you be willing to take an eliminate as a bribe to open up one more slot???

I absolutely need to commission you.
@Fartnul

Would you be willing to take an eliminate as a bribe to open up one more slot???

I absolutely need to commission you.
y0YshUu.png
@enoch sorry for the late reply! No sorry ! I can add you to a pinglist if you want though : o
@enoch sorry for the late reply! No sorry ! I can add you to a pinglist if you want though : o
@Fartnul

That's fair. Please add me to the pinglist <3 Thank you so much!
@Fartnul

That's fair. Please add me to the pinglist <3 Thank you so much!
y0YshUu.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TKoYSEg.png[/img] @pearlimose I've got the fullbody completed :D, feel free to say if there's any problems
TKoYSEg.png
@pearlimose I've got the fullbody completed :D, feel free to say if there's any problems
1 2 3 4