Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Handle's Art Corner | New Art Type Added
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@mirrormask

Of course!! Im very glad you like it ^^
@mirrormask

Of course!! Im very glad you like it ^^
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@mirrormask

Please credit me via my toyhouse! Sorry for not stating it earlier ^^
@mirrormask

Please credit me via my toyhouse! Sorry for not stating it earlier ^^
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@HandleAnimal
Ah that's fine, you had your credits linked on your first post so I didn't think to ask ^^; Although your toyhou.se link isn't working so I can't credit you from there currently ; - ;
@HandleAnimal
Ah that's fine, you had your credits linked on your first post so I didn't think to ask ^^; Although your toyhou.se link isn't working so I can't credit you from there currently ; - ;
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@mirrormask oh im so sorry! its's HandleAnimal, same as here ^^ I was formerly CryLikeAWolf c:
@mirrormask oh im so sorry! its's HandleAnimal, same as here ^^ I was formerly CryLikeAWolf c:
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@Iodine here's your piece! I hope you enjoy ^^!! He was a lot of fun to try and work out, but he's absolutely gorgeous! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348241351726465024/618512622937047070/Dream_of_Gold.png[/img] Please send payment! (and please credit me via my toyhouse account, HandleAnimal, thank you! <3)
@Iodine

here's your piece! I hope you enjoy ^^!! He was a lot of fun to try and work out, but he's absolutely gorgeous!

Dream_of_Gold.png

Please send payment! (and please credit me via my toyhouse account, HandleAnimal, thank you! <3)
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@mirrelatch Your other girl is completed!! I had difficulties as first, but Once I finally figured out how jupiter works I was on track! ^^ I'd prefer a little more for the peace dove (I also added in some daisy flowers just for kicks) ; but it's most definitely not required- I had fun drawing her and that's what matters! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348241351726465024/618608082234376212/Gentle_Peace.png[/img]
@mirrelatch

Your other girl is completed!! I had difficulties as first, but Once I finally figured out how jupiter works I was on track! ^^
I'd prefer a little more for the peace dove (I also added in some daisy flowers just for kicks) ; but it's most definitely not required- I had fun drawing her and that's what matters!

Gentle_Peace.png
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@HandleAnimal WHAAT OMG! That is such a beautiful drawing! I love it soso much! <3 <3 Thank you! She looks so happy and peaceful :D Thank you a thousand times <3 I would also love to be added to the pinglist for when you open again <3
@HandleAnimal WHAAT OMG! That is such a beautiful drawing! I love it soso much! <3 <3 Thank you! She looks so happy and peaceful :D Thank you a thousand times <3 I would also love to be added to the pinglist for when you open again <3
sdpRCe4.png
@HandleAnimal oh you captured him expertly despite all his bits n bobs! that pink tone is just gorgeous, and i adore the glittery look of the metal
thank you for this, i'll pop over n send payment!
@HandleAnimal oh you captured him expertly despite all his bits n bobs! that pink tone is just gorgeous, and i adore the glittery look of the metal
thank you for this, i'll pop over n send payment!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

Ahh I'm glad I could manage it! He's such a complex boy, but it's so interesting trying to work out how everything goes together ;; !! Thank you for ordering!

@Mirrelatch

I'm so glad that you like it!! Such a peaceful babe- I'll add you in now! Thank you so much for your orders!!
@Iodine

Ahh I'm glad I could manage it! He's such a complex boy, but it's so interesting trying to work out how everything goes together ;; !! Thank you for ordering!

@Mirrelatch

I'm so glad that you like it!! Such a peaceful babe- I'll add you in now! Thank you so much for your orders!!
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
bump! One slot available! @Araaska @Mirrelatch
bump! One slot available! @Araaska @Mirrelatch