Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arwen's Moodboard Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@OkokunoHoseki I'll get started on a board for Netsubo after... all the other stuff i have to do today lol! Go ahead and send the first half of payment along! Oh, and your links/images don't work because you're using HTML; these boards only work with BBCode. This should work if you wanna switch things up, but i can still click your links to get to his page so. [code][url=LINK TO DERG PAGE][img]IMG SRC[/img][/url][/code] (I do find that FR adds an extra something to the end of the dragon's image source, and links wind up not working - delete everything after .png (I think it tends to be a ? and then some extra numbers and stuff)
@OkokunoHoseki I'll get started on a board for Netsubo after... all the other stuff i have to do today lol! Go ahead and send the first half of payment along!

Oh, and your links/images don't work because you're using HTML; these boards only work with BBCode. This should work if you wanna switch things up, but i can still click your links to get to his page so.
Code:
[url=LINK TO DERG PAGE][img]IMG SRC[/img][/url]

(I do find that FR adds an extra something to the end of the dragon's image source, and links wind up not working - delete everything after .png (I think it tends to be a ? and then some extra numbers and stuff)
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Thank you @Arwen ! I dont know much about coding and all, thanks for the clear help. I'm gunna go back and do an edit and then I'll send half payment :)
Thank you @Arwen ! I dont know much about coding and all, thanks for the clear help. I'm gunna go back and do an edit and then I'll send half payment :)
@OkokunoHoseki so sorry, love, had a flooding issue in the house - i have a bunch of images saved for your fella, but haven't even had a chance to open them up. My deepest apologies for the delay!
@OkokunoHoseki so sorry, love, had a flooding issue in the house - i have a bunch of images saved for your fella, but haven't even had a chance to open them up. My deepest apologies for the delay!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Arwen that's totally fine, no worries! Take your time!
@Arwen that's totally fine, no worries! Take your time!
@OkokunoHoseki *breathes* Very sorry again for the delay! (We did get the house stuff squared away, at least, although the light in the kitchen is still disconnected... lol) Two versions here. I wasn't entirely certain if you meant "I really don't want any human characteristics but if you MUST this would be acceptable" or if you meant "eh i don't really want human characteristics but then again this would be cool" so... i hunted down a nice manly lumberjack of a dude on a mountain for you. (I personally like the first board best though - despite that in the end i wasn't super tied to that sign. I love what it says, but the style didn't Do It for me.... thus the maps in no. 2) If you want me to mish-mash what's going on in the two, or need any other changes, lmk! (Also ignore that i was delirious and misspelled his name rather extravagantly when i saved these) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531643788540510211/624594672072916992/fr_nesbuto.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531643788540510211/624594750669979668/fr_nesbuto2.png[/img]
@OkokunoHoseki *breathes*
Very sorry again for the delay! (We did get the house stuff squared away, at least, although the light in the kitchen is still disconnected... lol)
Two versions here. I wasn't entirely certain if you meant "I really don't want any human characteristics but if you MUST this would be acceptable" or if you meant "eh i don't really want human characteristics but then again this would be cool" so... i hunted down a nice manly lumberjack of a dude on a mountain for you. (I personally like the first board best though - despite that in the end i wasn't super tied to that sign. I love what it says, but the style didn't Do It for me.... thus the maps in no. 2)
If you want me to mish-mash what's going on in the two, or need any other changes, lmk! (Also ignore that i was delirious and misspelled his name rather extravagantly when i saved these)

fr_nesbuto.png

fr_nesbuto2.png
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Arwen they are both wonderful but I definitly like the first one better! That bear picture is so adorable! I like the sign but maybe it would look better switched with the arrows?
@Arwen they are both wonderful but I definitly like the first one better! That bear picture is so adorable! I like the sign but maybe it would look better switched with the arrows?
@OkokunoHoseki So you just want the position of the two images (the sign and the arrows) flipped? More than doable (done, in fact), but i'm not gonna get a crop that shows all of "constantly" with this setup. If that's ok with you, it's ok with me, considering it's still obvious what it means, i think! (also, you can stop pinging... i've been subscribed all along and i keep getting two notifications every time) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531643788540510211/624608218571735040/fr_nesbuto3.png[/img]
@OkokunoHoseki So you just want the position of the two images (the sign and the arrows) flipped? More than doable (done, in fact), but i'm not gonna get a crop that shows all of "constantly" with this setup. If that's ok with you, it's ok with me, considering it's still obvious what it means, i think!

(also, you can stop pinging... i've been subscribed all along and i keep getting two notifications every time)

fr_nesbuto3.png
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Ohhhhh i see...i think i like it better the way it was before. If you could switch it back i'll take it! Thanks!
Ohhhhh i see...i think i like it better the way it was before. If you could switch it back i'll take it! Thanks!
@OkokunoHoseki It's still posted further up, so it's all yours, just send along the second half of payment if'n you would please!

I'm pleased you like it, and thanks for ordering!
@OkokunoHoseki It's still posted further up, so it's all yours, just send along the second half of payment if'n you would please!

I'm pleased you like it, and thanks for ordering!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Alright perfect!
Alright perfect!
1 2 3 4