Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drahiny's Art Shop [ OPEN; G.| T.| USD ]
1 2 3
@Pearlimose

Awww what a cute little creature, he's totally okay c: you dont have to change it, if everything okay i'll put you in my list, and you have to decide what kind of payment okay for you. :)
@Pearlimose

Awww what a cute little creature, he's totally okay c: you dont have to change it, if everything okay i'll put you in my list, and you have to decide what kind of payment okay for you. :)
s4DcrKf.png
@Drahiny -- I'll be paying in treasure! Also, could you add me to your pinglist/waitlist if you have one? I was tempted to order more from you but I didn't want to take slots unnecessarily from others + I'm kinda low on funds (I've been low on funds for about a month now rip)

I would love to see if I can get something from you again later if you're open though :D
@Drahiny -- I'll be paying in treasure! Also, could you add me to your pinglist/waitlist if you have one? I was tempted to order more from you but I didn't want to take slots unnecessarily from others + I'm kinda low on funds (I've been low on funds for about a month now rip)

I would love to see if I can get something from you again later if you're open though :D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Drahiny Hi. You have an awesome looking art style! Perhaps you could draw my clan's exorcist, Highmaw. Would a shaded portrait of him with just these three key apparel be doable with 200g? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/884762][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15587187&skin=0&apparel=1748,23301,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@Drahiny
Hi. You have an awesome looking art style! Perhaps you could draw my clan's exorcist, Highmaw. Would a shaded portrait of him with just these three key apparel be doable with 200g?
dragon?did=15587187&skin=0&apparel=1748,23301,26941&xt=dressing.png
earthh5.png
@Nagapie
Hello,
thank you glad to hear that, but I'm searching my style yet c":
Oh these apparels are totally fine, not a problem for me and yeah for 200 g.
@Nagapie
Hello,
thank you glad to hear that, but I'm searching my style yet c":
Oh these apparels are totally fine, not a problem for me and yeah for 200 g.
s4DcrKf.png
@Drahiny
Haha, tends to be like that with a lot of artists I suppose. Seems to be a constant battle of trying different things in order to improve.
Awesome! :3 I'll send you half of the payment right away.
@Drahiny
Haha, tends to be like that with a lot of artists I suppose. Seems to be a constant battle of trying different things in order to improve.
Awesome! :3 I'll send you half of the payment right away.
earthh5.png
@Drahiny
I love your art style; it's so unique. <3

Could I get a shaded portrait of Fironos?
I'll be paying in Treasure. c:
@Drahiny
I love your art style; it's so unique. <3

Could I get a shaded portrait of Fironos?
I'll be paying in Treasure. c:
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
@Drahiny
Hey there!
Do you still have slots open?
If so I'd like to get a drawing of one of my OCs from you!
@Drahiny
Hey there!
Do you still have slots open?
If so I'd like to get a drawing of one of my OCs from you!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
Yeah I have some free slots, okay than what kind of character?:)
@Ysdaar
Yeah I have some free slots, okay than what kind of character?:)
s4DcrKf.png
@sebeon
Woooooohoo what a lovely dragon boy, of course I can make you a majestic drawing about him.

Thank you so much, i'm glad you like my style c:
Okay, send me the half treasure and I'll put you on my list and begin you drawing after the fisrt and second customer.
@sebeon
Woooooohoo what a lovely dragon boy, of course I can make you a majestic drawing about him.

Thank you so much, i'm glad you like my style c:
Okay, send me the half treasure and I'll put you on my list and begin you drawing after the fisrt and second customer.
s4DcrKf.png
@Drahiny
Could I possibly get a greyscale portrait of this boy??

https://toyhou.se/3441185.obsidian
@Drahiny
Could I possibly get a greyscale portrait of this boy??

https://toyhou.se/3441185.obsidian
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
1 2 3