Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eve's Commissions [CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Devil0356
ofc!! i can start on cara right away :D
edit: question though. the image of cara is a bust, can i ask about what body shape she has for the full-body?
@Devil0356
ofc!! i can start on cara right away :D
edit: question though. the image of cara is a bust, can i ask about what body shape she has for the full-body?
@Devil0365
i forgot that editing wouldnt notify you :") but yeah! what body type is cara? i cant really tell just from the bust, and i'd also like to know what her dress is like? like, is it long sleeves, and how long is it? along with what shoes she wears
@Devil0365
i forgot that editing wouldnt notify you :") but yeah! what body type is cara? i cant really tell just from the bust, and i'd also like to know what her dress is like? like, is it long sleeves, and how long is it? along with what shoes she wears
@Devil0365 [img]https://i.imgur.com/tFYT6SC.png[/img] here is the transparent version! [url=https://i.imgur.com/9lOfSlj.png]here is the regular[/url] i didn't have any info on the body type and dress to go off of so please tell me if i can fix anything!
@Devil0365
tFYT6SC.png here is the transparent version!
here is the regular
i didn't have any info on the body type and dress to go off of so please tell me if i can fix anything!
@Devil0356
i just realized i got the url wrong good lord im so out of it ghdfgfg
@Devil0356
i just realized i got the url wrong good lord im so out of it ghdfgfg
Oh my gosh she is lovely- terribly sorry for the delay I didn't see the edit and my internet hasn't been strong enough to support game sites much theist couple days. Thank you very much
Oh my gosh she is lovely- terribly sorry for the delay I didn't see the edit and my internet hasn't been strong enough to support game sites much theist couple days. Thank you very much
after a long hiatus.............BUMP
after a long hiatus.............BUMP
bump
bump
BUMP
BUMP
boink
boink
bump
bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14