Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Human Fulls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump again!
bump again!
Thomas
he/him
Quote:
Price range: 100g and 50kt (more after comm too as a tip)

Style: style 1

Character(s): seth

Pose (if any): some kind of awkward pose,, he’s too tall and lanky he doesn’t know what to do with himself

Additional information: the rings on his body can glow, and while i won’t complain if you draw it i’d rather you not, he only really glows when he’s mad ^^
also, only his top eyes have pupils! if you could remember that that’d be funky fresh ty dude
Quote:
Price range: 100g and 50kt (more after comm too as a tip)

Style: style 1

Character(s): seth

Pose (if any): some kind of awkward pose,, he’s too tall and lanky he doesn’t know what to do with himself

Additional information: the rings on his body can glow, and while i won’t complain if you draw it i’d rather you not, he only really glows when he’s mad ^^
also, only his top eyes have pupils! if you could remember that that’d be funky fresh ty dude
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
bump!
bump!
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq Quick question, Are you able to do gijinkas / humanoid versions of dragons? I have a dragon with human art so i was just wondering before i commission,,
@Elubviq Quick question, Are you able to do gijinkas / humanoid versions of dragons? I have a dragon with human art so i was just wondering before i commission,,
Sword | He/Him | FR + 1
@elubviq
Quote:
Price range: 200kt if that sounds okay?

Style: 3 please?

Character(s): vernalis's album

Pose (if any): either of the poses from this picture

Additional information: if he could be wearing this shirt, please? rest of the outfit is up to you!
@elubviq
Quote:
Price range: 200kt if that sounds okay?

Style: 3 please?

Character(s): vernalis's album

Pose (if any): either of the poses from this picture

Additional information: if he could be wearing this shirt, please? rest of the outfit is up to you!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Quote:
Price range: 100g

Style: detailed cartoony?

Character(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=100155&tab=dragon&did=28947 in her bio

Pose (if any): with a book or a rat maybe? artist's choice

Additional information: The colors for her stuff should be like the dragon version (and clothes can be different, just kinda dorky/cute?)
Quote:
Price range: 100g

Style: detailed cartoony?

Character(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=100155&tab=dragon&did=28947 in her bio

Pose (if any): with a book or a rat maybe? artist's choice

Additional information: The colors for her stuff should be like the dragon version (and clothes can be different, just kinda dorky/cute?)
@Elubviq Hi, your art is fantastic! Please put me on your pinglist :D
@Elubviq Hi, your art is fantastic! Please put me on your pinglist :D
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@satanbacons @saladlemons @Weavile @SimFeetUnder @ArowanaPrincess

- x -

Thank you guys so much for your interest! Unfortunately, someone snatched that last slot just before you guys did. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to update the title to closed in time! I’lll add everybody to my re-opening ping-list. Pinglist gets priority with claiming slots!
@satanbacons @saladlemons @Weavile @SimFeetUnder @ArowanaPrincess

- x -

Thank you guys so much for your interest! Unfortunately, someone snatched that last slot just before you guys did. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to update the title to closed in time! I’lll add everybody to my re-opening ping-list. Pinglist gets priority with claiming slots!
Thomas
he/him
Pinglist please :)
Pinglist please :)
Lore store :)
Pinglist: @satanbacons @saladlemons @Weavile @SimFeetUnder @ArowanaPrincess @macaroni33

There’s one slot open!
Pinglist: @satanbacons @saladlemons @Weavile @SimFeetUnder @ArowanaPrincess @macaroni33

There’s one slot open!
Thomas
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10