Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fortune Teller's Hub- OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5
@ieter - Of course! Go ahead and set up the CR and send me a DM with the dragon you want a bio for and your deck preference. I should be able to get to it later today.
@ieter - Of course! Go ahead and set up the CR and send me a DM with the dragon you want a bio for and your deck preference. I should be able to get to it later today.
@Jaspernoir could i ask for mandala spread? I dont have any specific inquiry! But id prefer it being DM'ed to me
@Jaspernoir could i ask for mandala spread? I dont have any specific inquiry! But id prefer it being DM'ed to me
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@Scarletbites I'd love to! I can get that done for you tomorrow [emoji=unicorn size=1]
@Scarletbites I'd love to! I can get that done for you tomorrow
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
This is a reading request for @treecousin

My question is: how will my relationship with A develop? what path will it take, what tolook out for, things to do to ensure that it’s the healthiest it can be, so on
Number of cards I would like: somewhere between 5-10? i’d like it to be detailed and was wondering what you’d recommend ;;;
This is a reading request for @treecousin

My question is: how will my relationship with A develop? what path will it take, what tolook out for, things to do to ensure that it’s the healthiest it can be, so on
Number of cards I would like: somewhere between 5-10? i’d like it to be detailed and was wondering what you’d recommend ;;;
@ieter I can do one card for each of these questions: - "What path will it take?" - "What to look out for?" - "What can I do to ensure its the healthiest it can be?" I would need clarification on your question "how will my relationship develop?" Do you mean a general overview of the development? If so I think 2 cards would be great for a broad question like this; one for the positive/welcomed aspect and one for the negative/unwelcome aspect. This would make a total of 5 cards. I do not think any more cards would be necessary to obtain a clear picture. I do have a casting board which is very good at showing the relationship between things, if you are interested I could also include this tool to show where your relationship will stand at a specific point in time. I can do this for 5000kt/5g if you would like :) HOWEVER at this time I am packing for a weekend camping trip and I will likely be unable to do this reading until Monday the 9th at the earliest. Please let me know if this is too long of a wait, I will understand [emoji=achievement size=1]
@ieter I can do one card for each of these questions:
- "What path will it take?"
- "What to look out for?"
- "What can I do to ensure its the healthiest it can be?"

I would need clarification on your question "how will my relationship develop?" Do you mean a general overview of the development? If so I think 2 cards would be great for a broad question like this; one for the positive/welcomed aspect and one for the negative/unwelcome aspect.

This would make a total of 5 cards. I do not think any more cards would be necessary to obtain a clear picture.

I do have a casting board which is very good at showing the relationship between things, if you are interested I could also include this tool to show where your relationship will stand at a specific point in time. I can do this for 5000kt/5g if you would like :)

HOWEVER at this time I am packing for a weekend camping trip and I will likely be unable to do this reading until Monday the 9th at the earliest. Please let me know if this is too long of a wait, I will understand
@treecousin yeah! and i'd love the casting board, too. it's not too much of a wait! how much would it total to be?
@treecousin yeah! and i'd love the casting board, too. it's not too much of a wait! how much would it total to be?
@ieter For 5 cards and the casting board that would be 30g/30kt, or any combination of such :) It would be 25g/25kt for the cards alone.
@ieter For 5 cards and the casting board that would be 30g/30kt, or any combination of such :) It would be 25g/25kt for the cards alone.
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@LaSilva007 could i ask for card cross relationship spread?
@LaSilva007 could i ask for card cross relationship spread?
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
okay this thread is hella cute and since I've already broken my no-buy I might as well indulge

@draconiform could I get a dragon bio and cardinal direction reading?

okay this thread is hella cute and since I've already broken my no-buy I might as well indulge

@draconiform could I get a dragon bio and cardinal direction reading?

I0BoGPB.png
1 2 3 4 5