Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick'n'dirty sketches | g/t/mixed; FULL
1 2 3
@cpm can you draw humans that are like... not FR related?

Also, are you willing to draw humans from anime, but with slight tweaks for fanfics and stuff, given a description?
@cpm can you draw humans that are like... not FR related?

Also, are you willing to draw humans from anime, but with slight tweaks for fanfics and stuff, given a description?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji sorry for late response! yeah i would probably take a little more lvls for the extra changes but i'm willing to do that! lmk what you want C:
@KiraTiyuji sorry for late response! yeah i would probably take a little more lvls for the extra changes but i'm willing to do that! lmk what you want C:
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@cpm

i'd like a headshot please!

dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=390148&did=48478119
additional references:
type: feral / anthro / gijinka: not sure what some of these mean but can i just have a regular headshot of the dragon? i think that's what feral means ghgh
gijinka ref/design (if applicable):
payment type: (note what kinda fodder you're sending) 4 adult fodders
extra notes:
@cpm

i'd like a headshot please!

dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=390148&did=48478119
additional references:
type: feral / anthro / gijinka: not sure what some of these mean but can i just have a regular headshot of the dragon? i think that's what feral means ghgh
gijinka ref/design (if applicable):
payment type: (note what kinda fodder you're sending) 4 adult fodders
extra notes:
@DelugeDance yeah feral means a regular dragon!! and may i know what lvls the fodder are? i'll note you down C:
@DelugeDance yeah feral means a regular dragon!! and may i know what lvls the fodder are? i'll note you down C:
3 level 8, one level 7!
3 level 8, one level 7!
@cpm character: Yojin/ Aracokra(spelling?) additional references: N/A type: feral / [b]anthro[/b] / humanoid / other? refs/design (if applicable):[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/548658822995116032/596761925564497920/image0.png[/img] payment type: four level 6 and one level 10 have to level some still i’ll be sending 5! extra notes: he never takes his mask off, he’s very friendly and nature-loving. FORGOT TO ADD- [b]headshot please![/b]
@cpm

character: Yojin/ Aracokra(spelling?)
additional references: N/A
type: feral / anthro / humanoid / other?
refs/design (if applicable):image0.png
payment type: four level 6 and one level 10 have to level some still i’ll be sending 5!
extra notes: he never takes his mask off, he’s very friendly and nature-loving.

FORGOT TO ADD- headshot please!
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
@Johan ah sorry slots got taken!! i will keep you on a backburner after everythiing is done since you already posted your order if thats ok! C:
@Johan ah sorry slots got taken!! i will keep you on a backburner after everythiing is done since you already posted your order if thats ok! C:
1 2 3