Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38
could I be added to the pinglist, please?
could I be added to the pinglist, please?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
:000 pinglist please...
:000 pinglist please...
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
May I be added to your pinglist please?
May I be added to your pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
so cute!! i'd love to be on pinglist^w^
so cute!! i'd love to be on pinglist^w^
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
pinglist updated up to here!

I plan on re-opening soon.
pinglist updated up to here!

I plan on re-opening soon.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
could i get on your pinglist please? these are amazing!
could i get on your pinglist please? these are amazing!
yDxBpzp.png
aaa your pixels are gorgeous!! time to save up >:)
could i be added to the pinglist please? :0
aaa your pixels are gorgeous!! time to save up >:)
could i be added to the pinglist please? :0
lBOr8xb.png
@Ohmydarlinq @Desmotes @galaxanova @dreadlord @tatobot @Fujo @bitmap @teiidae @childish @dandyfrau @Liluye @TarotTea @October @epher @StarMelon @Mazurkas @cuppa @HOLOMANCER @crowbot @Pleasant @shr0ud @nonaline @Pearlimose @Vegtaboom @Gallifrey @Loris @final @Anduins @scolopendromorph @Izuri @Cov @puppicino @clerval @bunlux @cloudfilledskies @Zif @hymns @Petros @SpringFall @Naegiri @Descending @neekos @galaxywings48 @Braixen @hifuu @Psi @celebie @Joydom @LanternFruit @bothriolepis @tilkka @StrudleNugget @KitApparently @Ssevora @Attic @iicaaruus @mindhunter @digivolve @sassyatta @Automedon @NoodleStuff @Quintillion @Metus @Joule @Frionivalis @Convexity @Vethale @Ebby172 @luciferase @Grovey @Cynil @Saeldryn @AspenCrow @fukanzen @auroshen @Roamer hello friends! it's been a while since I opened and since then my pinglist has about doubled, which I am so thankful for the interest [emoji=familiar heart size=1] hopefully eventually everyone who wants to order gets a chance to. I have revised my guidelines, options & prices (pls read before ordering) and am ready to open [b]three slots[/b] at first with a turnaround time of hopefully a week, just so I don't get burnout again ^^; (also if you want to be removed from the pinglist, just ask!)
@Ohmydarlinq @Desmotes @galaxanova @dreadlord @tatobot @Fujo @bitmap @teiidae @childish @dandyfrau @Liluye @TarotTea @October @epher @StarMelon @Mazurkas @cuppa @HOLOMANCER @crowbot @Pleasant @shr0ud @nonaline @Pearlimose @Vegtaboom @Gallifrey @Loris @final @Anduins @scolopendromorph @Izuri @Cov @puppicino @clerval @bunlux @cloudfilledskies @Zif @hymns @Petros @SpringFall @Naegiri @Descending @neekos @galaxywings48 @Braixen @hifuu @Psi @celebie @Joydom @LanternFruit @bothriolepis @tilkka @StrudleNugget @KitApparently @Ssevora @Attic @iicaaruus @mindhunter @digivolve @sassyatta @Automedon @NoodleStuff @Quintillion @Metus @Joule @Frionivalis @Convexity @Vethale @Ebby172 @luciferase @Grovey @Cynil @Saeldryn @AspenCrow @fukanzen @auroshen @Roamer

hello friends! it's been a while since I opened and since then my pinglist has about doubled, which I am so thankful for the interest hopefully eventually everyone who wants to order gets a chance to.

I have revised my guidelines, options & prices (pls read before ordering) and am ready to open three slots at first with a turnaround time of hopefully a week, just so I don't get burnout again ^^;

(also if you want to be removed from the pinglist, just ask!)
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38