Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed temporarily
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Hirotsu - Curious, but are you able to do furry characters?
@Hirotsu - Curious, but are you able to do furry characters?
Sketchbook Thread
@Hirotsu fjdksljkm actually Im slightly more surprised to find someone who likes okami but I think okami is....hit or miss either I find a lot of people or no one haha TWEWY mhm that might be true, I think only one of my friends/mutuals and people I know in general likes it...and after going to comic cons I've met so many people but TWEWY is rare indeed... ok soooo art-wise could I actually get....3 sketches and two dragons? listen I very rarely buy dragon art because I'm not too attached to them, like not as much as to my OCs but your aztec adopts are so beautiful...I'd like two for two dragons that represent my OCs. sketch wise I'd like one for her https://sta.sh/2192t932bpza and if you draw couples then one for these two together https://toyhou.se/1760125.skylar https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh as for pixel adopts I'd like them for these two which actually represent the couple I linked above [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24458150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244582/24458150_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24512622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245127/24512622_350.png[/img] [/url] let me know if it's reasonable to include sky's glasses + mane OR scarf, and tesh's red rose + vest! just a couple apparel each to make them a little more recognizable I have some items from your wishlist like the horizon starsilks set, harvest and snow floracats, and basically most? if not all? the NotN familiars :)
@Hirotsu fjdksljkm actually Im slightly more surprised to find someone who likes okami but I think okami is....hit or miss either I find a lot of people or no one haha
TWEWY mhm that might be true, I think only one of my friends/mutuals and people I know in general likes it...and after going to comic cons I've met so many people but TWEWY is rare indeed...

ok soooo art-wise could I actually get....3 sketches and two dragons? listen I very rarely buy dragon art because I'm not too attached to them, like not as much as to my OCs but your aztec adopts are so beautiful...I'd like two for two dragons that represent my OCs.

sketch wise I'd like one for her
https://sta.sh/2192t932bpza
and if you draw couples then one for these two together
https://toyhou.se/1760125.skylar
https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh

as for pixel adopts I'd like them for these two which actually represent the couple I linked above

24458150_350.png

24512622_350.png

let me know if it's reasonable to include sky's glasses + mane OR scarf, and tesh's red rose + vest! just a couple apparel each to make them a little more recognizable

I have some items from your wishlist like the horizon starsilks set, harvest and snow floracats, and basically most? if not all? the NotN familiars :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@lagiacrusoe no worries! I don’t mind! :) sent you a pm~ @blot someone else had the same question, so I updated my Instagram with that art I did for them as an example! There’s a link on the first post. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @hikumi you know you’re right, I remember seeing a lot of Omani fans/cosplayers but thinking back that was over ten years ago ;o; there’s been a lot of hd remake stuff but not a whole lot outside of Japan as far as merch goes and no new games. So sad ;;; And twewy is jumping back with the remake and after kh3 too! So hopefully it’ll keep growing! The sketches, do you want them in the chibi style or the bust style? I can still do full body for that! And also do you want sketchy or line art? That’d just adjust the price overall :o also yes I can do couples! Lovely. Oh my gosh, you’re so kind. ;;; it is completely reasonable to add their apparel, I’ll adjust that price as needed too. For the two dragons with apparel it would add up to 120kt but depending on what type of sketches you want I might bump it down and call it a discount!! [i]gasp[/i] starsilks? I’m cry. I think I saw the whole horizon set on the marketplace for like 115kt but I’m not sure how they sell individually!! If they’re more expensive I’ll just go with what the market had. The harvest floracat is 17g and snow squall is 40g in AH for lowest price. OKAY SO I went and checked and got prices down so that you could have a better idea on what you have and what can be added up. (Not all are on my wishlist because I forgot the books and I could never figure out how to do the four-eyed phylactery in icon form hhh) 4g - [item=scroll stealer][item=kyorinrin][item=spellbound tome][item=jawlocker][item=snarling mimic] 5g - [item=ensorcelled volume][item=painted marionette][item=veiled vision][item=masked phantom][item=transmuted treasure] 6g - [item=spirit armor] 7g - [item=overwatered seedling] 8g - [item=living luminance] 9g - [item=wooden marionette] 15g - [item=animated armor][item=pinpush mirror doll] four-eyed phylactery 20g - [item=blooming hedgehide] 40g - [item=ectoplasmime]
@lagiacrusoe no worries! I don’t mind! :) sent you a pm~

@blot someone else had the same question, so I updated my Instagram with that art I did for them as an example! There’s a link on the first post.

@hikumi you know you’re right, I remember seeing a lot of Omani fans/cosplayers but thinking back that was over ten years ago ;o; there’s been a lot of hd remake stuff but not a whole lot outside of Japan as far as merch goes and no new games. So sad ;;;
And twewy is jumping back with the remake and after kh3 too! So hopefully it’ll keep growing!

The sketches, do you want them in the chibi style or the bust style? I can still do full body for that! And also do you want sketchy or line art? That’d just adjust the price overall :o also yes I can do couples! Lovely.
Oh my gosh, you’re so kind. ;;; it is completely reasonable to add their apparel, I’ll adjust that price as needed too. For the two dragons with apparel it would add up to 120kt but depending on what type of sketches you want I might bump it down and call it a discount!!

gasp starsilks? I’m cry. I think I saw the whole horizon set on the marketplace for like 115kt but I’m not sure how they sell individually!! If they’re more expensive I’ll just go with what the market had. The harvest floracat is 17g and snow squall is 40g in AH for lowest price.
OKAY SO I went and checked and got prices down so that you could have a better idea on what you have and what can be added up. (Not all are on my wishlist because I forgot the books and I could never figure out how to do the four-eyed phylactery in icon form hhh)
4g - Scroll Stealer Kyorinrin Spellbound Tome Jawlocker Snarling Mimic
5g - Ensorcelled Volume Painted Marionette Veiled Vision Masked Phantom Transmuted Treasure
6g - Spirit Armor
7g - Overwatered Seedling
8g - Living Luminance
9g - Wooden Marionette
15g - Animated Armor Pinpush Mirror Doll four-eyed phylactery
20g - Blooming Hedgehide
40g - Ectoplasmime
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@blot @hikumi just in case you guys missed the earlier pings [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@blot
@hikumi
just in case you guys missed the earlier pings
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Hirotsu I got i got it! Ive been on a trip this week so Ive barely had time and all - hopefully tonight I will establish for a few days somewhere so I should be able to give a full reply! :)
@Hirotsu I got i got it! Ive been on a trip this week so Ive barely had time and all - hopefully tonight I will establish for a few days somewhere so I should be able to give a full reply! :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@hikumi ohmygosh no is okay, I am very patient lol!! Please take your time and be sure to rest, trips can take a lot out of you! I'm not in any hurry so don't worry about it. <3
Thank you for letting me know, though! I do appreciate it!
@hikumi ohmygosh no is okay, I am very patient lol!! Please take your time and be sure to rest, trips can take a lot out of you! I'm not in any hurry so don't worry about it. <3
Thank you for letting me know, though! I do appreciate it!
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Hirotsu aaaa thank! and ok I think I have some energy left enough to reply aaaa
yeah I kinda feel like twewy still has more to go even if its at least thanks to kh :0 but okami...got okamiden and thats it even if i
theres the remake I doubt there will be any new games or spin off or anything where the characters appear :_

about sketches bust style and yup fullbody! Im good with something like a clean sketch sort of? doesnt need to be lineart but something more than a first sketch? :0
also Id definitely want dragons with apparel <3

the starsilks Id do what they costed me for the price which was 137kT for the bundle :0c I can do both floracats and I have all of those notn fams if Im right - Id offer ectoplasmime the first if needed and then any others :)
@Hirotsu aaaa thank! and ok I think I have some energy left enough to reply aaaa
yeah I kinda feel like twewy still has more to go even if its at least thanks to kh :0 but okami...got okamiden and thats it even if i
theres the remake I doubt there will be any new games or spin off or anything where the characters appear :_

about sketches bust style and yup fullbody! Im good with something like a clean sketch sort of? doesnt need to be lineart but something more than a first sketch? :0
also Id definitely want dragons with apparel <3

the starsilks Id do what they costed me for the price which was 137kT for the bundle :0c I can do both floracats and I have all of those notn fams if Im right - Id offer ectoplasmime the first if needed and then any others :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@hikumi Oh definitely!! They set up so much with the new chapter in final remix, so they HAVE to be doing something. Uhg I hope that sometime they continue because the replayability of the game is so good and I just would also like to explore something new with it ;;;

Okay!! How's this? If it's too hard to understand please let me know, I try to be thorough. 100kt each and with an extra 50kt for the couple one! So that would end up as 250kt, + 100kt for dragons would total to 350kt.

With the starsilk and ectoplasmime, and cats, is 234kt. Moving up the list of familiars, added until just one is left from 5g and then the whole row of 4g. :u Meaning you wouldn't need to touch those!
@hikumi Oh definitely!! They set up so much with the new chapter in final remix, so they HAVE to be doing something. Uhg I hope that sometime they continue because the replayability of the game is so good and I just would also like to explore something new with it ;;;

Okay!! How's this? If it's too hard to understand please let me know, I try to be thorough. 100kt each and with an extra 50kt for the couple one! So that would end up as 250kt, + 100kt for dragons would total to 350kt.

With the starsilk and ectoplasmime, and cats, is 234kt. Moving up the list of familiars, added until just one is left from 5g and then the whole row of 4g. :u Meaning you wouldn't need to touch those!
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Hirotsu
I hope so!! Id so love to have something new.....pwease...new content or I'll just keep replaying the old twewy forever jfkdsljf

ok! I think that sounds good, so can I chose which one of the 5g group to leave out of the payment? :0c and I will send it asap btw!!
@Hirotsu
I hope so!! Id so love to have something new.....pwease...new content or I'll just keep replaying the old twewy forever jfkdsljf

ok! I think that sounds good, so can I chose which one of the 5g group to leave out of the payment? :0c and I will send it asap btw!!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11