Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eggs4sketchs [closed]!
1 2 3
@Godless

I'm between days full of anxiety or tranquility... In other words, I'm a mess (but able to draw)! xD

Feel free to place your order!
@Godless

I'm between days full of anxiety or tranquility... In other words, I'm a mess (but able to draw)! xD

Feel free to place your order!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty You've seen this little gem before - if at all possible, I'd love a sketch chibi of Puanani! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36720480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367205/36720480_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sofystikitty

You've seen this little gem before - if at all possible, I'd love a sketch chibi of Puanani!

36720480_350.png
@Godless

No problem, I'd love to draw her again! <3
@Godless

No problem, I'd love to draw her again! <3
---
@Sofystikitty

Hello! I was just looking at your art shop the other day. I really like your style.

Would you be willing to do a chibi of my oc? They appear differently for everyone who sees them except for a few constants that appear in every form. 90% artist freedom, essentially. c:

If not, just let me know!
@Sofystikitty

Hello! I was just looking at your art shop the other day. I really like your style.

Would you be willing to do a chibi of my oc? They appear differently for everyone who sees them except for a few constants that appear in every form. 90% artist freedom, essentially. c:

If not, just let me know!
LklXAGK.png
Hey @Oceanas, how are you? Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm always happy to know when people like my art! [emoji=heart size=1] About your request sadly I can't accept it... I opened this shop with the intent of only making low priced quick art and your request would fall into the 'character design' category, which is not something that I will be doing in this shop. Sorry for not being able to work with you this time, but thanks for your interest!
Hey @Oceanas, how are you? Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm always happy to know when people like my art!

About your request sadly I can't accept it... I opened this shop with the intent of only making low priced quick art and your request would fall into the 'character design' category, which is not something that I will be doing in this shop. Sorry for not being able to work with you this time, but thanks for your interest!
---
@Sofystikitty

No problem! I figured that might be out of the bounds of this shop. c: Thanks for responding to me. Hopefully I'll be able to drop by your art shop at some point.
@Sofystikitty

No problem! I figured that might be out of the bounds of this shop. c: Thanks for responding to me. Hopefully I'll be able to drop by your art shop at some point.
LklXAGK.png
@Sofystikitty Hello again! Could I get a sketch chibi of this dragon here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54379720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543798/54379720_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sofystikitty
Hello again! Could I get a sketch chibi of this dragon here?

54379720_350.png
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

No problems! After you send the payment I will start your sketch. Any extra notes for your drawing? c:
@Pressia

No problems! After you send the payment I will start your sketch. Any extra notes for your drawing? c:
---
@Sofystikitty
I will send payment right now! And hmm. Just a cute, playful Skydancer :) I can't think of anything specific!
@Sofystikitty
I will send payment right now! And hmm. Just a cute, playful Skydancer :) I can't think of anything specific!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

It's ok, in 3 days maximum I will send you a rough draft for approval.
@Pressia

It's ok, in 3 days maximum I will send you a rough draft for approval.
---
1 2 3