Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
up
up
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
up
up
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Junu
Could you please do a commission of my OC for a dungeons and dragons campaign I'm in? I can offer you 450k treasure for it
This is all I have in the way of references at the moment, so feel free to take some liberties with the design if you want. (Your commissions say human, but the character is a gnome if that is okay)
@Junu
Could you please do a commission of my OC for a dungeons and dragons campaign I'm in? I can offer you 450k treasure for it
This is all I have in the way of references at the moment, so feel free to take some liberties with the design if you want. (Your commissions say human, but the character is a gnome if that is okay)
@corphiiel
I can do that! I'll get started tomorrow, expect it finished by the following day!
@corphiiel
I can do that! I'll get started tomorrow, expect it finished by the following day!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
up
up
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
up
up
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@junu Would an egg be okay for a b/w headshot?~ Or do you have something else in mind for them?
@junu Would an egg be okay for a b/w headshot?~ Or do you have something else in mind for them?
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt
yeah, an egg would be fine! a ref please?
and i'd just like to know which egg it is^^
@lightningpelt
yeah, an egg would be fine! a ref please?
and i'd just like to know which egg it is^^
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@junu I have shadow, arcane, wind, nature, plague, lightning, and nocturne on-hand, so please take your pick!

And my boy here is Nathanial! He’s a Very Tired soldier, but also a devoted friend and loving father. If he could be smiling in this one, that would be awesome!
@junu I have shadow, arcane, wind, nature, plague, lightning, and nocturne on-hand, so please take your pick!

And my boy here is Nathanial! He’s a Very Tired soldier, but also a devoted friend and loving father. If he could be smiling in this one, that would be awesome!
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt
sounds good! please hold an arcane for me?
@lightningpelt
sounds good! please hold an arcane for me?
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16