Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > ART fart MUSIC mart - freebie chance!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Pearlimose

thanks for comming me my guy

for additional viewing pleasure, the 'score' of your piece: x
@Pearlimose

thanks for comming me my guy

for additional viewing pleasure, the 'score' of your piece: x
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@CaughtGaming bless your heart hahah, you are so sweet...! <3333 It seriously means so much to me.

I'll have your piece completed ASAP and will accept the CR when I'm all done!!
@CaughtGaming bless your heart hahah, you are so sweet...! <3333 It seriously means so much to me.

I'll have your piece completed ASAP and will accept the CR when I'm all done!!
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum do you do work thats more like rock? i'm most interested in punk rock and gothic rock :0
@kaelum do you do work thats more like rock? i'm most interested in punk rock and gothic rock :0
@remnio I'm gonna be real with you, I have no idea what those genres entail [emoji=skull size=1] if it helps, I've often been told that my music sounds like it could be in/from a video game LMFAO.
@remnio I'm gonna be real with you, I have no idea what those genres entail
if it helps, I've often been told that my music sounds like it could be in/from a video game *****.
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum thats okay lol! heres some examples of what kinda stuff im looking for/interested in:
(x) (x) (x)
something that's fast-paced and energetic, thats cool instead of like happy? is that possible for you?
@kaelum thats okay lol! heres some examples of what kinda stuff im looking for/interested in:
(x) (x) (x)
something that's fast-paced and energetic, thats cool instead of like happy? is that possible for you?
@remnio oh, Bravely Default. nice
in THEORY, probably, yeah, but I don't tend to deal with that a lot and to be quite honest I'd probably ask for a higher than normal payment to make up for the extra effort I'd have to put in.
this and this are probably the closest I've done to what you're looking for (though they're not all too representative of my current abilities, as they're from 2015), or maybe this (example six from the front page).

I apologize if I can't help you out w/ getting the perfect music for whatever you need!!
@remnio oh, Bravely Default. nice
in THEORY, probably, yeah, but I don't tend to deal with that a lot and to be quite honest I'd probably ask for a higher than normal payment to make up for the extra effort I'd have to put in.
this and this are probably the closest I've done to what you're looking for (though they're not all too representative of my current abilities, as they're from 2015), or maybe this (example six from the front page).

I apologize if I can't help you out w/ getting the perfect music for whatever you need!!
GDPkdgU.png
that's okay! thank you ;w;
that's okay! thank you ;w;
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/o0vwzuFwCGAFO/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum i dont have very good visual references (i can do text descriptions) but if youre okay with it id love some meme art of my d&d oc and his boyfriend?
i have extras from pretty much every festival from 2016 and on uwu
@kaelum i dont have very good visual references (i can do text descriptions) but if youre okay with it id love some meme art of my d&d oc and his boyfriend?
i have extras from pretty much every festival from 2016 and on uwu
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile you got any visual refs at all? if I combo those w/ text descrips would that be okay w/ you?
@Weavile you got any visual refs at all? if I combo those w/ text descrips would that be okay w/ you?
GDPkdgU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15