Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T/G | Ika's Art | Gijinka/OC/Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ikalla22

Hi, can I be added to the human pinglist please?
@Ikalla22

Hi, can I be added to the human pinglist please?
starjumper_com.png
@StarJumper Of course! Adding you now :)
@StarJumper Of course! Adding you now :)
lightf1.png xHaWKGD.png aw1cLUk.png
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Exeidur @JinxedKarma Hello! Apologies for the late update! I've been caught up in a new update for an mmo I've been playing and haven't gotten around to sketching until late last night.

Exeidur: Here is your rough sketch update for Ritsuka! Please let me know if the hair or face structure don't look correct. I tried to make her look fairly young, but if it's not working for you I'd be happy to re-sketch it.

JinxedKarma: Here is your rough sketch update for Caedo! This is just an extremely rough sketch, so a lot may be subject to change, but I wanted to make sure he's looking the way you'd like him to so far. I also wanted to ask if you would like me to add his wings/horns/dragon bits, since you never specified if you wanted him to look 100% human or not and I wasn't sure xD. If there's anything else you'd like to change, feel free to ping me here!

Thanks so much for your patience you two!
@Exeidur @JinxedKarma Hello! Apologies for the late update! I've been caught up in a new update for an mmo I've been playing and haven't gotten around to sketching until late last night.

Exeidur: Here is your rough sketch update for Ritsuka! Please let me know if the hair or face structure don't look correct. I tried to make her look fairly young, but if it's not working for you I'd be happy to re-sketch it.

JinxedKarma: Here is your rough sketch update for Caedo! This is just an extremely rough sketch, so a lot may be subject to change, but I wanted to make sure he's looking the way you'd like him to so far. I also wanted to ask if you would like me to add his wings/horns/dragon bits, since you never specified if you wanted him to look 100% human or not and I wasn't sure xD. If there's anything else you'd like to change, feel free to ping me here!

Thanks so much for your patience you two!
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Ikalla22
That looks great! As for the dragon part I think just adding his wings would be fine, I just don't want him to get too cluttered! ^^
@Ikalla22
That looks great! As for the dragon part I think just adding his wings would be fine, I just don't want him to get too cluttered! ^^
eGkDGRi.png
@JinxedKarma Glad you like it! :) I'll go ahead and sketch in the wings as well then and clean up the lines.
@JinxedKarma Glad you like it! :) I'll go ahead and sketch in the wings as well then and clean up the lines.
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
Hello! Could you add me to the humanoid pinglist, please?
Hello! Could you add me to the humanoid pinglist, please?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas Of course! Adding you now :)
@Mazurkas Of course! Adding you now :)
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
Oooh, pinglist for humanoids, please? ;w;
Oooh, pinglist for humanoids, please? ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt Yeah, no problem! Adding you now :)
@lightningpelt Yeah, no problem! Adding you now :)
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@JinxedKarma Sorry for all the pings!! Here's the last update for you piece and last chance to ask for any potential changes :) I'll be solidifying the lineart and colors tomorrow!
@JinxedKarma Sorry for all the pings!! Here's the last update for you piece and last chance to ask for any potential changes :) I'll be solidifying the lineart and colors tomorrow!
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12