Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gaoler Headshot shop!
1 2 3
@SiscoShirasagijo Hey! When are you gonna have the art done? Just asking hence it’s been a couple of days since you’ve said you were going to have it done June 12.
@SiscoShirasagijo Hey! When are you gonna have the art done? Just asking hence it’s been a couple of days since you’ve said you were going to have it done June 12.
rESpeCt tHe dRiP kaRen
@Disquestionable I'm hoping to have it done today but I've been having to see the doctor for my back recently and I'm prepping for my grandparents visit, I'm really sorry that i haven't been able to get through the queue as fast as I can, I'm trying to get through it in my spare time and rn i don't have much of it,,, I hope you understand
@Disquestionable I'm hoping to have it done today but I've been having to see the doctor for my back recently and I'm prepping for my grandparents visit, I'm really sorry that i haven't been able to get through the queue as fast as I can, I'm trying to get through it in my spare time and rn i don't have much of it,,, I hope you understand
@SiscoShirasaagijo Oh I totally understand! I really hope you get better and have fun with your visit :D Take your time, I just wanted to know what was being held up
@SiscoShirasaagijo Oh I totally understand! I really hope you get better and have fun with your visit :D Take your time, I just wanted to know what was being held up
rESpeCt tHe dRiP kaRen
1 2 3