Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Bust drawings!
1 2
@Gatorbite - that's perfectly fine! I figured it was a shot in the dark anyways, but you are more than welcome to draw my hyena girl! Do you prefer payment up front or after the piece is done? c:
@Gatorbite - that's perfectly fine! I figured it was a shot in the dark anyways, but you are more than welcome to draw my hyena girl! Do you prefer payment up front or after the piece is done? c:
Sweet!! I would love a Bust of my angry mama Karthus! This is her when she is completely gene'd [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=27&winggene=28&wings=60&auth=3784d9c6653932f68ce0557da228102a1ebbd131&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also the skin I am on reserve for [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rh3mTYz.png[/img] Is this all ok ;v;?
Sweet!! I would love a Bust of my angry mama Karthus! This is her when she is completely gene'd

dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=27&winggene=28&wings=60&auth=3784d9c6653932f68ce0557da228102a1ebbd131&dummyext=prev.png

Also the skin I am on reserve for

Rh3mTYz.png

Is this all ok ;v;?
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@ranohara Payment up front is nice! uvu i should only take a day to finish this <3

@itsgigglez OOOH SHE'S LOVELY! i can def do that! love her colors! <3
you can just note me the egg when you have a spare chance!
@ranohara Payment up front is nice! uvu i should only take a day to finish this <3

@itsgigglez OOOH SHE'S LOVELY! i can def do that! love her colors! <3
you can just note me the egg when you have a spare chance!
Sent!! thank you so much!!

Edit: sorry for the ping, out of habit
Sent!! thank you so much!!

Edit: sorry for the ping, out of habit
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@ranohara I am SO sorry for the delay on accepting your payment! FR did not notify me of a pending crossroads. ;;/
@ranohara I am SO sorry for the delay on accepting your payment! FR did not notify me of a pending crossroads. ;;/
@Gatorbite - that's okay! FR can be kinda funky like that sometimes- I just figured you were busy with IRL stuff or something! c:
@Gatorbite - that's okay! FR can be kinda funky like that sometimes- I just figured you were busy with IRL stuff or something! c:
@Gatorbite - hi there! I was just wondering how the commission was coming along? c:
@Gatorbite - hi there! I was just wondering how the commission was coming along? c:
1 2