Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cloversss Commissionsss (OPEN-USD ONLY)
@iodine I would LOVE it LOL
@iodine I would LOVE it LOL
@Kyrda I'm so glad you like it!!! Thanks for the commission!
@Kyrda I'm so glad you like it!!! Thanks for the commission!
@cloversss absolutely superb here we come

Username- iodine
Payment Type- treasure
Reference Links- here
Design details (what would you like to see?)- flatly biting into a heart like an apple as if it's about as much of a deal as it would be if it were actually an apple :// blood running down his chin would be.... it would be so good dude. bro
may i request this outfit bc i just rewatched this film and it is the sexiest thing ive ever seen
you can go with the pair of legs seen in the chibi unless you feel like designing! if you could send a wip shot that would be VERY cool too B^)c
@cloversss absolutely superb here we come

Username- iodine
Payment Type- treasure
Reference Links- here
Design details (what would you like to see?)- flatly biting into a heart like an apple as if it's about as much of a deal as it would be if it were actually an apple :// blood running down his chin would be.... it would be so good dude. bro
may i request this outfit bc i just rewatched this film and it is the sexiest thing ive ever seen
you can go with the pair of legs seen in the chibi unless you feel like designing! if you could send a wip shot that would be VERY cool too B^)c
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine looks good!! he's very handsome! I can pm you lineart if you'd like before I move on to color :o
@iodine looks good!! he's very handsome! I can pm you lineart if you'd like before I move on to color :o
@cloversss

Thank you!
@cloversss

Thank you!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@cloversss that would work wonders, i'll go cr you the payment B^)
@cloversss that would work wonders, i'll go cr you the payment B^)
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@cloversss

Do you have slots open at the moment? Because I'd love to order from you again~
@cloversss

Do you have slots open at the moment? Because I'd love to order from you again~
@cloversss [b]Username-[/b] L1br4 [b]Payment Type-[/b] Gems [b]Reference Links-[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50622130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506222/50622130_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Design details (what would you like to see?)-[/b] He’s a dancer/performer at carnivals :) Some sort of flashy outfit to match his colors/accent, but otherwise, go wild! Please human skin tone, but dragon features (like feather crest, wings) are optional
@cloversss

Username- L1br4
Payment Type- Gems
Reference Links-

50622130_350.png

Design details (what would you like to see?)- He’s a dancer/performer at carnivals :)
Some sort of flashy outfit to match his colors/accent, but otherwise, go wild!
Please human skin tone, but dragon features (like feather crest, wings) are optional
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@cloversss
do you have FR slots open? Id like one if so !
@cloversss
do you have FR slots open? Id like one if so !
They/them | FR+9 | ASD Adult
Creativity raffle! - Dress, scry,
doodle or write to enter!

FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)

ztz8WZo.png 4KULg1s.png ioHFmNA.png
...kFgUr6t.pngqaL7JkA.gifhKSIntK.gifqXWTZcz.gif
@Exeidur Hi again! I always have slots for returning customers <3!
@Exeidur Hi again! I always have slots for returning customers <3!