Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Auryk Art Shop~
1 2
-Auryk art shop-
I am new to the whole FR commissions and such but I want to do them more often!

Here are some examples of my art!
https://www.deviantart.com/spicepurr
https://www.instagram.com/that.one.salty.jackal/?hl=en

For me prices very..
I accept literally anything as payment.
Food, dragons, apperal, chests, etc.
Those that aren't treasure or gems please make an offer instead.

Prices~

Headshot

+heavy apperal 30kt, or 10g

Full body

+heavy apperal, 70kt, or 50g(flat or shaded)

+heavy apperal, 100kt, or 70g

Will do: Ocs, dragons, humans, fandom/franchise characters, basically anything unless I deny the character.

wont do: anything that's considered inappropriate. Or country humans, I will not do country humans.

I won't do deadlines. I will finish before two months, but you should only have to wait 1-2 weeks. Once summer rolls around, and I'm not on vacation I'll be working pretty often!

If you'd liked to commission comment or PM me!

~Auryk

Current commission queue, 5 unfinished commissions
-Auryk art shop-
I am new to the whole FR commissions and such but I want to do them more often!

Here are some examples of my art!
https://www.deviantart.com/spicepurr
https://www.instagram.com/that.one.salty.jackal/?hl=en

For me prices very..
I accept literally anything as payment.
Food, dragons, apperal, chests, etc.
Those that aren't treasure or gems please make an offer instead.

Prices~

Headshot

+heavy apperal 30kt, or 10g

Full body

+heavy apperal, 70kt, or 50g(flat or shaded)

+heavy apperal, 100kt, or 70g

Will do: Ocs, dragons, humans, fandom/franchise characters, basically anything unless I deny the character.

wont do: anything that's considered inappropriate. Or country humans, I will not do country humans.

I won't do deadlines. I will finish before two months, but you should only have to wait 1-2 weeks. Once summer rolls around, and I'm not on vacation I'll be working pretty often!

If you'd liked to commission comment or PM me!

~Auryk

Current commission queue, 5 unfinished commissions
Oh! Your art looks really nice! I'd love to get one if that's alright!

Could I please get a human version of my dragon, Voltaire, and a human version of Elliar as well? Not in the same picture! Headshot, painted, if possible!
Oh! Your art looks really nice! I'd love to get one if that's alright!

Could I please get a human version of my dragon, Voltaire, and a human version of Elliar as well? Not in the same picture! Headshot, painted, if possible!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@Spicepurr

I'm definitely interested in a commission! I have three fursonas to choose between. A chimpanzee, an opossum, and a deinonychus. Chimp and dinosaur are feral, 'possum is anthro. I know they're not the most common, so is there one you'd be most comfortable with drawing? I can certainly provide refs of all of them if that would help you decide! I'm interested in either a headshot or a fullbody of one of them, depending. If you have no preference, I'll pick which character and fill out the form! I just wanted to make sure you had options just in case.

Do you let people post the art on other sites w/credit & a link back?
@Spicepurr

I'm definitely interested in a commission! I have three fursonas to choose between. A chimpanzee, an opossum, and a deinonychus. Chimp and dinosaur are feral, 'possum is anthro. I know they're not the most common, so is there one you'd be most comfortable with drawing? I can certainly provide refs of all of them if that would help you decide! I'm interested in either a headshot or a fullbody of one of them, depending. If you have no preference, I'll pick which character and fill out the form! I just wanted to make sure you had options just in case.

Do you let people post the art on other sites w/credit & a link back?
@spicepurr I would love to commission you ^~^

Do you think you could make this boy<3
2s15B4Z.jpg
@spicepurr I would love to commission you ^~^

Do you think you could make this boy<3
2s15B4Z.jpg
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@feelingchimpy I have no preference! And I'm perfectly okay with my art being posted on other sites with credit.
@feelingchimpy I have no preference! And I'm perfectly okay with my art being posted on other sites with credit.
@pikapoochi Of course! What style would you like?
@pikapoochi Of course! What style would you like?
@SpicePurr Thankyou so much!!

Could I please order a shaded fullbody?
Ref and bio here, if you have any questions feel free to ask! https://sta.sh/0256i86y3ho8
With or without clothes is fine, whichever you'd rather do. If you decide to draw his clothes, would they count as heavy apparel?
He's a pretty timid little guy, so something looking shy or nervous would suit him well, unless something else pops into your head. I'm flexible!

Would you prefer payment before you start?
@SpicePurr Thankyou so much!!

Could I please order a shaded fullbody?
Ref and bio here, if you have any questions feel free to ask! https://sta.sh/0256i86y3ho8
With or without clothes is fine, whichever you'd rather do. If you decide to draw his clothes, would they count as heavy apparel?
He's a pretty timid little guy, so something looking shy or nervous would suit him well, unless something else pops into your head. I'm flexible!

Would you prefer payment before you start?
@spicepurr Full body flat color ^~^

If you can do a couples portrait (I know it would be 150g (75x2) but I have a female pom that is his mate :)
@spicepurr Full body flat color ^~^

If you can do a couples portrait (I know it would be 150g (75x2) but I have a female pom that is his mate :)
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@feelingchimpy Looks great! And no, that wouldn't be counted as heavy apperal! I can take the payment before or after, I don't really mind.
@feelingchimpy Looks great! And no, that wouldn't be counted as heavy apperal! I can take the payment before or after, I don't really mind.
@pikapoochi I could do that!
@pikapoochi I could do that!
1 2