Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eerie's Art Shop [on pause]
1 2 3
@CelestialSprites Would you be all right with drawing fanart?

also would you accept payment in mixed gems and USD, or should I just buy more gems? :P
@CelestialSprites Would you be all right with drawing fanart?

also would you accept payment in mixed gems and USD, or should I just buy more gems? :P
tumblr_pqle7lXWE61r8qahgo1_100.png
@paradoxiKay
Yes! I accept fanart so long as it stays within the Rules/Guidelines!
And yes! I take mixed payments! I totally forgot to mention that on my price list, added now! :D
@paradoxiKay
Yes! I accept fanart so long as it stays within the Rules/Guidelines!
And yes! I take mixed payments! I totally forgot to mention that on my price list, added now! :D
3qgEle3.png
@CelestialSprites how much would it be for a fullbody of 3 dragons that are fully detailed and have a background cause i can pay with the all the runestones i got and treasure/gems along with 3 familiars. [center]Nebula: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41705654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417057/41705654_350.png[/img][/center] [center]Syro: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50352576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503526/50352576_350.png[/img][/center] [center]Macchiato: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50464384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504644/50464384_350.png[/img] [/center] Payment: Gems/treasure/familiars/runestones
@CelestialSprites how much would it be for a fullbody of 3 dragons that are fully detailed and have a background cause i can pay with the all the runestones i got and treasure/gems along with 3 familiars.
Nebula:
41705654_350.png
Syro:
50352576_350.png
Macchiato:
50464384_350.png
Payment: Gems/treasure/familiars/runestones
D3eUXhD.png
@CelestialSprites

Are you going to run any kind of pinglist? I don't have the funds right now but I absolutely want to get something from you in the future ^.^
@CelestialSprites

Are you going to run any kind of pinglist? I don't have the funds right now but I absolutely want to get something from you in the future ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@CelestialSprites

Commission Type: Waist-up
Links to your Dragons/Characters: here and here
Background type: Simple
Background Theme: Transparent
Payment type: Gems and USD (400g + $7.50 = 1150)
Any additional info I should know: I'd love a pose similar to this - a "why are you in my personal space??" kinda thing, puzzle bits optional
@CelestialSprites

Commission Type: Waist-up
Links to your Dragons/Characters: here and here
Background type: Simple
Background Theme: Transparent
Payment type: Gems and USD (400g + $7.50 = 1150)
Any additional info I should know: I'd love a pose similar to this - a "why are you in my personal space??" kinda thing, puzzle bits optional
tumblr_pqle7lXWE61r8qahgo1_100.png
@Ashthefairdragon
Hi there! Those are some very pretty dragons!! ;o; As for the runestones/Familiars I go by LAH price for them!
Here's some rough calculations for the price!
Full body 850g/kt
+2 characters 1400g/kt
Syro and Macchiato have detailed genes so an additional 400g/kt per dragon
Which comes to a total of 3050g/kt for the dragons!
As for backgrounds, Simple is free (patterns/shapes etc)
Detailed background adds another 350g/kt
Complex Painted background adds another 400g/kt
Hope that clears things up!!
@Ashthefairdragon
Hi there! Those are some very pretty dragons!! ;o; As for the runestones/Familiars I go by LAH price for them!
Here's some rough calculations for the price!
Full body 850g/kt
+2 characters 1400g/kt
Syro and Macchiato have detailed genes so an additional 400g/kt per dragon
Which comes to a total of 3050g/kt for the dragons!
As for backgrounds, Simple is free (patterns/shapes etc)
Detailed background adds another 350g/kt
Complex Painted background adds another 400g/kt
Hope that clears things up!!
3qgEle3.png
@Jaderannosaurus
Hi there!! Thank you so much for taking interest, that means so much to me haha :'D I haven't actually thought of a pinglist because I didn't think anyone would be interested in my art for some reason omg :''D But I'll definitely make a pinglist and add you to it! Thanks for the suggestion!! <3
@Jaderannosaurus
Hi there!! Thank you so much for taking interest, that means so much to me haha :'D I haven't actually thought of a pinglist because I didn't think anyone would be interested in my art for some reason omg :''D But I'll definitely make a pinglist and add you to it! Thanks for the suggestion!! <3
3qgEle3.png
@paradoxiKay
Oh wow! This will be a unique and fun commission for me to try! I'll PM the paypal details and I will get started as soon as I receive payment!!
@paradoxiKay
Oh wow! This will be a unique and fun commission for me to try! I'll PM the paypal details and I will get started as soon as I receive payment!!
3qgEle3.png
Commissions are closed for now, thanks everyone!
Commissions are closed for now, thanks everyone!
3qgEle3.png
Hi everyone! I'm opening Commissions again! There's been a few price, wishlist and a few pieces of info updates and I'm now taking 3 slots from now on instead of 5 since my arm had a bit of trouble keeping up with the workload :'0

I am also now open to working around people's budgets, If you really want something but just don't have the funds to buy it, I'm happy to negotiate (within reason!) Just shoot me a PM if that's the case :D
Hi everyone! I'm opening Commissions again! There's been a few price, wishlist and a few pieces of info updates and I'm now taking 3 slots from now on instead of 5 since my arm had a bit of trouble keeping up with the workload :'0

I am also now open to working around people's budgets, If you really want something but just don't have the funds to buy it, I'm happy to negotiate (within reason!) Just shoot me a PM if that's the case :D
3qgEle3.png
1 2 3