Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muse's Art Shop ~ [Closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Bump
Bump
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@SnowySavannah I dreaded doing those patterns, but turns out that the art looks really great! I think it does, I hope that you do too! It was a joy to draw this cat boyo, he's so cute and floofy and majestic... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/603479616027623424/snowy-savannah.png[/img]
@SnowySavannah

I dreaded doing those patterns, but turns out that the art looks really great! I think it does, I hope that you do too! It was a joy to draw this cat boyo, he's so cute and floofy and majestic...

snowy-savannah.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse
OMG !
He is amazing !
You have just perfectly respect this patern !
I love so mutch !!
Thank you very mutch !
@QuetzalMuse
OMG !
He is amazing !
You have just perfectly respect this patern !
I love so mutch !!
Thank you very mutch !
Iconx100t.png
Hey there! I’m interested in a bust for this boy here? Preferably with a transparent background if that’s possible. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35099159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350992/35099159_350.png[/img] [/url] Would it be extra for apparel like his hat/necklace? Or would that still be 60?
Hey there! I’m interested in a bust for this boy here? Preferably with a transparent background if that’s possible.

35099159_350.png

Would it be extra for apparel like his hat/necklace? Or would that still be 60?
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay

Ooo... I love the way he looks! All mysterious like... It does not cost extra for apparel so don't worry!

I do have to say, it might cost extra for transparent background (I'll have to add this to the front page) because for some reason my computer doesn't copy transparent backgrounds properly? It makes the background full black, which really annoys me. If I want to make the background transparent I have to email the image to my other computer, resize it there and then send it to my chat site there, so that I can access it and send it from this computer. It's really dumb I know... Are you alright with that? It would probably be 10kt/10g more, it's pretty annoying... but it's also very annoying for me :-:

Why won't my computer work...
@Zenikay

Ooo... I love the way he looks! All mysterious like... It does not cost extra for apparel so don't worry!

I do have to say, it might cost extra for transparent background (I'll have to add this to the front page) because for some reason my computer doesn't copy transparent backgrounds properly? It makes the background full black, which really annoys me. If I want to make the background transparent I have to email the image to my other computer, resize it there and then send it to my chat site there, so that I can access it and send it from this computer. It's really dumb I know... Are you alright with that? It would probably be 10kt/10g more, it's pretty annoying... but it's also very annoying for me :-:

Why won't my computer work...
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Yes, I completely understand! I’d be willing to pay 10g extra for a transparent background. And IKR technology can be so cool but so frustrating...

Mainly I’d like it transparent so it works in my dragons bio, as I finished their lore recently and am developing their format. I might end up resizing the art to go into the top left corner where the art is meant to go (my dragon Agana has art there) but if it looks really nice as a larger size then probably I’d plop it somewhere else in the bio :) but transparency would just make it look really nice so it doesn’t clash with the color behind the bio font
Yes, I completely understand! I’d be willing to pay 10g extra for a transparent background. And IKR technology can be so cool but so frustrating...

Mainly I’d like it transparent so it works in my dragons bio, as I finished their lore recently and am developing their format. I might end up resizing the art to go into the top left corner where the art is meant to go (my dragon Agana has art there) but if it looks really nice as a larger size then probably I’d plop it somewhere else in the bio :) but transparency would just make it look really nice so it doesn’t clash with the color behind the bio font
@Zenikay

I can agree with that, working on my dragon's bios too and I just want it to look nice. Thanks computer. And it's new too! How does that even happen?

I'll get to work when I've finished my other commissions, but feel free to send the payment when you feel it!
@Zenikay

I can agree with that, working on my dragon's bios too and I just want it to look nice. Thanks computer. And it's new too! How does that even happen?

I'll get to work when I've finished my other commissions, but feel free to send the payment when you feel it!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Sure, no problem. Thanks! :)
Sure, no problem. Thanks! :)
Bump
Bump
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@ickypossum

Hey, sorry if this is really sudden, but on working on your preddy crystal girl I came to the realization that these halos are absolute URGH to draw, it’s insanely difficult. And because of this I’m adding a charge for what I deem very difficult to draw apparel, like halos, antlers, complicated head layering. For each piece of apparel like that i want to charge 20g/20kt extra just because it it’s so difficult, esPECIALLY with halos.

That being said, I’ve finished everytjing in her bust but the halos and would gladly do one for you free (the other two you’ll have to pay for if you want them added). I’m so so sorry about this, but it’s just... hOO boy those halos are just nightmares to draw. I really hope you understand, I don’t mean to do this so suddenly...
@ickypossum

Hey, sorry if this is really sudden, but on working on your preddy crystal girl I came to the realization that these halos are absolute URGH to draw, it’s insanely difficult. And because of this I’m adding a charge for what I deem very difficult to draw apparel, like halos, antlers, complicated head layering. For each piece of apparel like that i want to charge 20g/20kt extra just because it it’s so difficult, esPECIALLY with halos.

That being said, I’ve finished everytjing in her bust but the halos and would gladly do one for you free (the other two you’ll have to pay for if you want them added). I’m so so sorry about this, but it’s just... hOO boy those halos are just nightmares to draw. I really hope you understand, I don’t mean to do this so suddenly...
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23