Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | <open> Serpents' Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Seenya

oh i love his feral/monster form :O I'd totally be up for drawing that <33
@Seenya

oh i love his feral/monster form :O I'd totally be up for drawing that <33
serpents1b.png
@Serpents

Hello! Do you still have a slot open I could grab? Also, do you have any examples of the completed piece busts?
@Serpents

Hello! Do you still have a slot open I could grab? Also, do you have any examples of the completed piece busts?
BlFBKpO.png
@dursky [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d6a35c38f9ebaa724eaa544fe1b8aafd/tumblr_ptdayuG6s81wlutf2o1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ceac58561a70504f59ca00283c49a964/tumblr_pev5v9kK8c1wlutf2o1_1280.png[/img] here you go <3 ive got two people ahead of you inquiring but i can fit you in <3 it may take a bit though
@dursky

tumblr_ptdayuG6s81wlutf2o1_1280.png
tumblr_pev5v9kK8c1wlutf2o1_1280.png

here you go <3

ive got two people ahead of you inquiring but i can fit you in <3 it may take a bit though
serpents1b.png
@Serpents

Ah no worries! I'm interested in getting a bust of this lad! Let me know if you have any questions or anything, but otherwise I can pay whenever it whatever form you want ^^
@Serpents

Ah no worries! I'm interested in getting a bust of this lad! Let me know if you have any questions or anything, but otherwise I can pay whenever it whatever form you want ^^
BlFBKpO.png
@Serpents EXCELLENT! AH could you tell me what items you are interested in? I would love to snatch a full body ' V '
@Serpents EXCELLENT! AH could you tell me what items you are interested in? I would love to snatch a full body ' V '
CVFvuiX.png
@seenya

heres my wishlist dragon- i havent updated her in a bit, but if youve got old limited/retired items that match up with the price of a full body, feel free to ask if i want them <3

@seenya

heres my wishlist dragon- i havent updated her in a bit, but if youve got old limited/retired items that match up with the price of a full body, feel free to ask if i want them <3

serpents1b.png
@Dursky

hes so cute- ill get started on him right away <3

i'm fine with any payment tbh! whichever one is most convenient for you is the payment i want haha.

if you want to give me any character history or personality traits, that could help as well <3
@Dursky

hes so cute- ill get started on him right away <3

i'm fine with any payment tbh! whichever one is most convenient for you is the payment i want haha.

if you want to give me any character history or personality traits, that could help as well <3
serpents1b.png
@Serpents

Okay I can send you over gems then if you want! Would it be 1500, or more? (I know his antlers are kinda hard to draw haha)
Personality wise he's a bit mischievous and loves pranks and tricks, but all in all is a bit of a dork and very friendly.
@Serpents

Okay I can send you over gems then if you want! Would it be 1500, or more? (I know his antlers are kinda hard to draw haha)
Personality wise he's a bit mischievous and loves pranks and tricks, but all in all is a bit of a dork and very friendly.
BlFBKpO.png
@dursky base price of 1500 is fine [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] send payment whenever youd like, partially or whole, at any time.
@dursky

base price of 1500 is fine

send payment whenever youd like, partially or whole, at any time.
serpents1b.png
@Serpents; I happen to have windbound plumage, which is 4,500g LAH. Would three full bodies of that boy on a single page be fine :0?
@Serpents; I happen to have windbound plumage, which is 4,500g LAH. Would three full bodies of that boy on a single page be fine :0?
CVFvuiX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12