Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mash Up[OPEN][RLC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
boop good morning all
boop good morning all
boop
boop
@Mashikal

Hello! Could I please snag a spot for gems? I’m on my phone at the moment but I can fill out the form as soon as I get back to my computer.
@Mashikal

Hello! Could I please snag a spot for gems? I’m on my phone at the moment but I can fill out the form as soon as I get back to my computer.
hsuNw94.png
@mako
Heya, you can fill out the form if you want, and I'll let you know when the slot is available!
@mako
Heya, you can fill out the form if you want, and I'll let you know when the slot is available!
@Mashikal Ahh, shoot I'm sorry I misread your top post/misunderstood the slots! If you wouldn't mind, maybe you could ping me when your FR treasure slot opens in the future? Again, I'm really sorry - I read through too quickly.
@Mashikal Ahh, shoot I'm sorry I misread your top post/misunderstood the slots! If you wouldn't mind, maybe you could ping me when your FR treasure slot opens in the future? Again, I'm really sorry - I read through too quickly.
hsuNw94.png
@mako
It's totally fine! I understand how easy it is to miss things!! I'll let you know as soon as the slot is open, thank you for your inquiry kekeke
@mako
It's totally fine! I understand how easy it is to miss things!! I'll let you know as soon as the slot is open, thank you for your inquiry kekeke
boop
boop
Username: Lake
Reference(s): (description/pictures of your character/etc.)https://sta.sh/21fln6mfskpc?edit=1
Style: (normal/churble/etc.) Pixel
Size :(Full-body/etc.) Full body
Currency :(RLC/treasure/whatever) gems
Total Cost:(the full price) I believe it's 500g
Expression: (if you'd prefer a specific face/emotion) Maybe something joyful or delighted? He is a small pixie character, about 1 ish feet tall so maybe the found some berries and is thrilled
Extra: (anything else you can think of)

I believe you are open but ignore the request if not ;3;
Username: Lake
Reference(s): (description/pictures of your character/etc.)https://sta.sh/21fln6mfskpc?edit=1
Style: (normal/churble/etc.) Pixel
Size :(Full-body/etc.) Full body
Currency :(RLC/treasure/whatever) gems
Total Cost:(the full price) I believe it's 500g
Expression: (if you'd prefer a specific face/emotion) Maybe something joyful or delighted? He is a small pixie character, about 1 ish feet tall so maybe the found some berries and is thrilled
Extra: (anything else you can think of)

I believe you are open but ignore the request if not ;3;
@Lake
No worries, RLC is open but the treasure/gems slot is taken! I'll make it clearer later, but if you'd like I can ping you whenever there is a slot available!!
@Lake
No worries, RLC is open but the treasure/gems slot is taken! I'll make it clearer later, but if you'd like I can ping you whenever there is a slot available!!
@Mashikal
Please do, sorry about the confusion!
@Mashikal
Please do, sorry about the confusion!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33