Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] - Art of Fursonas
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=raven]
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
[emoji=raven]

45yQy5X.jpeg
@fawniti Oversleeping is better than undersleeping, hehe ;) Aw, thank you so much! I'm happy you like my art enough, am I really underpricing? I always wanted a Nature Sprite too, you've really made my day [emoji=coatl laughing] Is there any particular expression you'd like them to be drawn in? :) I prefer payment beforehand. I'm out right now but I will try to finish the badge once I have access to my tablet. Hope you have a good day (^_^)/ P.S. I should also mention that I can scan traditional artworks and cut out around it on a digital program to make it look like a sticker. Not sure why I never mentioned that XD Just letting you know just in case :)
@fawniti
Oversleeping is better than undersleeping, hehe ;)

Aw, thank you so much! I'm happy you like my art enough, am I really underpricing?
I always wanted a Nature Sprite too, you've really made my day

Is there any particular expression you'd like them to be drawn in? :)

I prefer payment beforehand. I'm out right now but I will try to finish the badge once I have access to my tablet.

Hope you have a good day (^_^)/

P.S. I should also mention that I can scan traditional artworks and cut out around it on a digital program to make it look like a sticker. Not sure why I never mentioned that XD Just letting you know just in case :)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@fawniti oh man you've got some stuff im interested in, i'd love to draw your opossum babe

i've got a quicksheet of what i do digitally here https://sta.sh/01wpni4l4vzu and if you've yet to find someone for a badge/traditional art i can do that too i just need...a few days to actually make examples because most of my traditional art is outdated. as a big ol furry myself i've got a laminator and i could definitely do like a headshot or bust badge and send it your way
@fawniti oh man you've got some stuff im interested in, i'd love to draw your opossum babe

i've got a quicksheet of what i do digitally here https://sta.sh/01wpni4l4vzu and if you've yet to find someone for a badge/traditional art i can do that too i just need...a few days to actually make examples because most of my traditional art is outdated. as a big ol furry myself i've got a laminator and i could definitely do like a headshot or bust badge and send it your way
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@Superninjadragon

That is true ;v

I would say so as 100g = $1 usd

I’m fine with anything honestly, alright I’ll send payment over soon as I’m on mobile he’ll rn :] heh. Alright good to know.

@Superninjadragon

That is true ;v

I would say so as 100g = $1 usd

I’m fine with anything honestly, alright I’ll send payment over soon as I’m on mobile he’ll rn :] heh. Alright good to know.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Raptorfeathers

Awesome I’ve just gotta edit what’s on hold and stuff in a sec, so let me know if you’re still interested after. I’d def love to see some examples! I would be certainly interested in getting one from you. And as I’ve said before I’m willing to pay for shipping!
@Raptorfeathers

Awesome I’ve just gotta edit what’s on hold and stuff in a sec, so let me know if you’re still interested after. I’d def love to see some examples! I would be certainly interested in getting one from you. And as I’ve said before I’m willing to pay for shipping!

45yQy5X.jpeg
[emoji=raven]

45yQy5X.jpeg
[emoji=raven]

45yQy5X.jpeg
[emoji=raven]

45yQy5X.jpeg
[emoji=raven]

45yQy5X.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6