Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blue Sea ArtShop! {closed}
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129
@Pressia omg you make me feel so flustered that way )': that's super lovely and also ADORABLE dragons as ever!! count me in once I finish the others 0:<

@Vet aaaw dang look at this she's so pretty I loved her??? As I say to other orders, I'll first try it out! Usually busy dragons seems pretty complicated and end up being the most fun ones to draw. If I find any trouble I'll contact you, is that ok?
@Pressia omg you make me feel so flustered that way )': that's super lovely and also ADORABLE dragons as ever!! count me in once I finish the others 0:<

@Vet aaaw dang look at this she's so pretty I loved her??? As I say to other orders, I'll first try it out! Usually busy dragons seems pretty complicated and end up being the most fun ones to draw. If I find any trouble I'll contact you, is that ok?
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar
;)
I'll send over a CR. No rush as always!
@azullmar
;)
I'll send over a CR. No rush as always!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Vipera heya! I'm starting your pretty boy right now and I noticed a mark under the character in his horn that seems like the shape of a heart(?), but the style makes me a bit confused if it's because the way it was drawn of if it's really a shape indeed 0:
should I draw the shape or paint just the color the horn is supposed to be?
@Vipera heya! I'm starting your pretty boy right now and I noticed a mark under the character in his horn that seems like the shape of a heart(?), but the style makes me a bit confused if it's because the way it was drawn of if it's really a shape indeed 0:
should I draw the shape or paint just the color the horn is supposed to be?
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar

I would first like to say I can't stop smiling at the finished piece you showed me! Thank you so much for working with such a confusing reference, I am very sorry that it gave you trouble.

The heart shape is not actually a heart but was supposed to be a solid band of dark red in the shape of an arrow under the Chinese character. I will definitely fix that to make it clearer, so I really appreciate you telling me. :')

Could you make that one change, please? Here is a clearer picture of what I mean, outlined in blue to help you see the shape: https://i.imgur.com/TGsk0GW.jpg

EDIT: I almost forgot, could you also draw his whiskers? I apologise again; I will definitely compensate you for your time!
@azullmar

I would first like to say I can't stop smiling at the finished piece you showed me! Thank you so much for working with such a confusing reference, I am very sorry that it gave you trouble.

The heart shape is not actually a heart but was supposed to be a solid band of dark red in the shape of an arrow under the Chinese character. I will definitely fix that to make it clearer, so I really appreciate you telling me. :')

Could you make that one change, please? Here is a clearer picture of what I mean, outlined in blue to help you see the shape: https://i.imgur.com/TGsk0GW.jpg

EDIT: I almost forgot, could you also draw his whiskers? I apologise again; I will definitely compensate you for your time!
@azullmar

That's fine! :) I'll send a CR with an amount, let me know if it's not enough!
@azullmar

That's fine! :) I'll send a CR with an amount, let me know if it's not enough!
@azullmar
do you have fullbody feral canine examples?
@azullmar
do you have fullbody feral canine examples?
pleasant_comm.png
@Vipera ghksdhkjfsdk I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT )': I admit I was a little worried because of the spots I did(?). Besides that, there's no need to apologise! Sometimes the art has a REALLY good style, like the ref you showed me, but because of the style per say, some things can blend a little. I can add the shape and whiskers, but I'll only be able to do it next week, today is a little chaotic to me, I have a lot of college stuff to finish since I don't use the computer during weekeds )x is that ok? @Vet oh it's more than enough! ;v; though you've made a two-way cr, this way I'm not able to accept once I finish your order @Pleasant I actually kinda do! I was trying to make new examples of colored fullbodies a while ago, but I haven't finished it yet because life sucks ): [img]https://i.imgur.com/nQzv39m.png[/img] I love drawing good boys, unfortunately I don't have one colored to show you )x I hope it still serves as a good example, if not I can paint it pretty quickly to show the style(?) though I hope the examples I displayied here are enough ;; EDIT: the sketch fullbody is pretty different for a colored one, if you want an example of these, tell me so I can provide onte too 0:
@Vipera ghksdhkjfsdk I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT )': I admit I was a little worried because of the spots I did(?). Besides that, there's no need to apologise! Sometimes the art has a REALLY good style, like the ref you showed me, but because of the style per say, some things can blend a little.

I can add the shape and whiskers, but I'll only be able to do it next week, today is a little chaotic to me, I have a lot of college stuff to finish since I don't use the computer during weekeds )x is that ok?

@Vet oh it's more than enough! ;v; though you've made a two-way cr, this way I'm not able to accept once I finish your order

@Pleasant I actually kinda do! I was trying to make new examples of colored fullbodies a while ago, but I haven't finished it yet because life sucks ):

nQzv39m.png

I love drawing good boys, unfortunately I don't have one colored to show you )x I hope it still serves as a good example, if not I can paint it pretty quickly to show the style(?) though I hope the examples I displayied here are enough ;;

EDIT: the sketch fullbody is pretty different for a colored one, if you want an example of these, tell me so I can provide onte too 0:
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar

I loved the spots, so no worries! And that is absolutely fine! Good luck with your school work. :D
@azullmar

I loved the spots, so no worries! And that is absolutely fine! Good luck with your school work. :D
@azullmar
Oh whoops, let me re-do that~
@azullmar
Oh whoops, let me re-do that~
@Vet heya! I'm finally starting your girl (sorry for the delay ;;) and I'd like to know if you are ok with me changing the imperial horns to another style and maybe making a slightly different style of the seraph she's using, liking in her roundhorns and stuff 0:
@Vet heya! I'm finally starting your girl (sorry for the delay ;;) and I'd like to know if you are ok with me changing the imperial horns to another style and maybe making a slightly different style of the seraph she's using, liking in her roundhorns and stuff 0:
duXZtd7.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129