Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let me make you go AWWW! MINI Draggies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Jenny Yeah I may have to up the prices a bit since they do take lots of time to make despite their deceptively small size... >D price suggestions?
@Jenny Yeah I may have to up the prices a bit since they do take lots of time to make despite their deceptively small size... >D price suggestions?
siggie_zpsa6cc7f75.png
@Kerberos With the amount of time it took to make just one I'd probably raise the price to 30k-40k treasure or so. You'll probably get less commissions but you don't wanna be doing all that work for so cheap anyway :P And it really is quality art, so I think it would be fair to ask that much for a draggy.

Edit - And you should add an extra charge if people want you to draw draggies with clothing items on too :) Maybe 5k extra treasure for every piece of clothing?
@Kerberos With the amount of time it took to make just one I'd probably raise the price to 30k-40k treasure or so. You'll probably get less commissions but you don't wanna be doing all that work for so cheap anyway :P And it really is quality art, so I think it would be fair to ask that much for a draggy.

Edit - And you should add an extra charge if people want you to draw draggies with clothing items on too :) Maybe 5k extra treasure for every piece of clothing?
I agree with this -- I'd even be happy to send you more for Frigg's draggy since you haven't got to her yet. Never undervalue your work! I'm thinking of opening an art thread and when I do I'm going to base all my prices off what I would charge in USD.
I agree with this -- I'd even be happy to send you more for Frigg's draggy since you haven't got to her yet. Never undervalue your work! I'm thinking of opening an art thread and when I do I'm going to base all my prices off what I would charge in USD.
@Jenny @Inkwell
Yeah but most people won't pay 30-40k for a small piece of artwork when they can buy a dragon for the same price. I can maybe boost it to 20k (for basic) and 25k (for detailed) then? And no you don't have to pay the difference Inkwell >D You ordered before anyways.
@Jenny @Inkwell
Yeah but most people won't pay 30-40k for a small piece of artwork when they can buy a dragon for the same price. I can maybe boost it to 20k (for basic) and 25k (for detailed) then? And no you don't have to pay the difference Inkwell >D You ordered before anyways.
siggie_zpsa6cc7f75.png
That's true. And I guess you'd make more in the end selling them for less and getting more orders. It just makes me sad that artists are expected to basically give their work away because it's not 'worth' as much. :c
That's true. And I guess you'd make more in the end selling them for less and getting more orders. It just makes me sad that artists are expected to basically give their work away because it's not 'worth' as much. :c
@Kerberos I think 20k-25k would appeal to most people. I definitely think you should add a small charge for every clothing piece though ^^

I noticed my draggy has her adorable little white bow around her neck too, it's little details like that which take artwork to the next level :)
@Kerberos I think 20k-25k would appeal to most people. I definitely think you should add a small charge for every clothing piece though ^^

I noticed my draggy has her adorable little white bow around her neck too, it's little details like that which take artwork to the next level :)
@Kerberos; Oh man these are so super cute ;o; Would you have time to do one of my boy Bayr? If you can fit at least his eye scar in there that's totally baller, but I understand if it's just too teeny! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=857] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/857_350.png[/img] [/url] Just ping me back if you still have room and I'll pop you a message over with the treasure. c:
@Kerberos; Oh man these are so super cute ;o; Would you have time to do one of my boy Bayr? If you can fit at least his eye scar in there that's totally baller, but I understand if it's just too teeny!

857_350.png

Just ping me back if you still have room and I'll pop you a message over with the treasure. c:
JkOIB83.png
@Jenny I can only make small garments though, it's really hard to put in apparel without losing a lot from the dragon on an image this small >D so small things like your bow or a ring, etc are okay.

If I sold the prices I normally have my offsite commissions at... it would probably be worth like... 85-100k since just a chibi from me is 10$ CAD so that's money people here will not pay...
@Jenny I can only make small garments though, it's really hard to put in apparel without losing a lot from the dragon on an image this small >D so small things like your bow or a ring, etc are okay.

If I sold the prices I normally have my offsite commissions at... it would probably be worth like... 85-100k since just a chibi from me is 10$ CAD so that's money people here will not pay...
siggie_zpsa6cc7f75.png
DOUBLEPOST

@Khayr sure can, send the payment please :3
DOUBLEPOST

@Khayr sure can, send the payment please :3
siggie_zpsa6cc7f75.png
@Kerberos weee, sent!

also I figure I'll ask while I'm here, is it ok if we resize the image once it's complete to fit inside the sig space? I think it's a 75px limit and I'd hate to have his little feet clipped off ;o;
@Kerberos weee, sent!

also I figure I'll ask while I'm here, is it ok if we resize the image once it's complete to fit inside the sig space? I think it's a 75px limit and I'd hate to have his little feet clipped off ;o;
JkOIB83.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29